The Chumbawamba song

TheWhiteHackle

“I get knocked down but I get up again there’s nothing that’s going to keep me down”

Been a bit of an anthem lately. Know this we’re the marker, the benchmark the worlds most successful club. You knock us down you’re going to need to expect us to get right back up. All this is simply is are a team finding it’s place. I thought after getting the 4th win on a row we would have kicked on but it’s hurts when we get knocked down but one thing for sure is I’m up this morning and I’m thinking so what at least my club is still my club.

This is permanent, this is temporary.

6fe.jpg

Not really. We are being knocked down but the furthest we manage to get back up is to our knees before we fall over again.
In 2012 they tried to kill us. It knocked us down but we’re back. It was never going to be easy but we will regain our crown.

Horrendous song.

Mentioning that has kinda ruined your point/sentiment.

Well OP.

It got off to a bad start when you got the band's name wrong.

Then when you followed it up by f*cking up the (let's face it, very uncomplicated) lyrics, it really didn't bode well.

After reading through the rest of the post slowly - some parts of it 3 times, especially the "all this is simply is are a team" word-jumble - and then the very long-winded next sentence with it's lack of punctuation....... I then noticed that you'd also made a complete c*nt of the final line as well.

It's so much of a shambles that it's actually quite impressive.

Which leads me to the conclusion that when you posted this at 8.59am this morning, you were actually just getting home from yesterday's drinking session.

Would this be correct?

Well OP.

It got off to a bad start when you got the band's name wrong.

Then when you followed it up by f*cking up the (let's face it, very uncomplicated) lyrics, it really didn't bode well.

After reading through the rest of the post slowly - some parts of it 3 times, especially the "all this is simply is are a team" word-jumble - and then the very long-winded next sentence with it's lack of punctuation....... I then noticed that you'd also made a complete c*nt of the final line as well.

It's so much of a shambles that it's actually quite impressive.

Which leads me to the conclusion that when you posted this at 8.59am this morning, you were actually just getting home from yesterday's drinking session.

Would this be correct?
Still half cut.

“I get knocked down but I get up again there’s nothing that’s going to keep me down”

Been a bit of an anthem lately. Know this we’re the marker, the benchmark the worlds most successful club. You knock us down you’re going to need to expect us to get right back up. All this is simply is are a team finding it’s place. I thought after getting the 4th win on a row we would have kicked on but it’s hurts when we get knocked down but one thing for sure is I’m up this morning and I’m thinking so what at least my club is still my club.

With only a week left in 2017 I think we are safe enough , handing you the FF trophy, for worst post of the year .
Congratulations!

These song threads are always a stick on for a good laugh.

I'm not quite sure if it's trolling or deadly serious, but keep them coming :D

Terrible left footer song....
But scrap the song and I agree with your sentiment mate...despite the kicking you’ve taken for it

Back