The club and our support

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
If the corrupt bodies who run our league give them thus tainted title then there must repercussions legally and financially to all involved.

We were f.ucked over bigtime when we were demoted but our club and fans have never been so united... or so we are told.

whatever it takes from our club to lead the way with this.... failure to defend our club and go in the attack here will severely lose much of the goodwill received by the fans.

Not one inch must be given , on and off the park.

the simple fact that we could be missing out on a £30m shot at the champions league is enough especially when that rancid mob angled their way to unrestricted access to these games for years.

Last edited:
What meaningful and realistic course of action are we (the fans) going to take?

Note: Remember, I said realiatic.

Realistic - a statement saying we’ll be fighting it, a statement about fighting it, a statement about the statement of fighting against it statement.

We can and will do f*ck all except empty threats then just say we tried and nothing could be done.

95% of our support have and will accept it eventually.

Non Realistic - calls for boycotts, no away tickets, no cup games, Gerrard out, people still drinking and vaping in the club deck and dreaded mention of Dubai and Winter Break being the problem.

A large section of our fan base are wildly out of touch when it comes to things like this, Thompson and Dundee Utd were major players in trying to destroy us forever, a short while later, 350 of our fans happily gave them money to watch a cup tie.

The same thing will happen again, the only way you will ever stop Rangers fans attending a game involving us is if it’s played behind closed doors, it’s a tragic state of affairs but enemies of the club could and would charge whatever they want and the gullible will still pay it.

Is it true that there is an agreement that there cannot be any legal action off the back of a member vote? If so then it explains why the corrupt scum that run our game are putting it to the clubs.

Vote put to member clubs to avoid any legal action. Only offer on the table is to settle on current standings to allow financial payments to be distributed. Option to re-structure league if clubs vote to settle on current standings. All clubs in line for promotion get promoted but no clubs get relegated. All clubs get their payouts.

It will have to be our supporters that take action. I go to away games however our support simply must get their act together and vote with their feet when this corrupt pile of shite is voted through.

Realistic - a statement saying we’ll be fighting it, a statement about fighting it, a statement about the statement of fighting against it statement.

We can and will do f*ck all except empty threats then just say we tried and nothing could be done.

95% of our support have and will accept it eventually.

Non Realistic - calls for boycotts, no away tickets, no cup games, Gerrard out, people still drinking and vaping in the club deck and dreaded mention of Dubai and Winter Break being the problem.

Summed up pretty well mate. You forgot to add under unrealistic demands: an orange top, the club bring the Vatican down and wee Nacho coming back.. :))

Being denied £30m chance of champions league money is enough reason to challenge these corrupt c.unts.

the club either win the support or lose them here

If the corrupt bodies who run our league give them thus tainted title then there must repercussions legally and financially to all involved.

We were f.ucked over bigtime when we were demoted but our club and fans have never been so united... or so we are told.

whatever it takes from our club to lead the way with this.... failure to defend our club and go in the attack here will severely lose much of the goodwill received by the fans.

the simple fact that we could be missing out on a £30m shot at the champions league is enough especially when that rancid mob angled their way to unrestricted access to these games for years.
100 percent.

We should have acted earlier. As I said on a number of threads we should have been proposing an even split of prize money which would have almost certainly ensured the vote would have went the way we wanted - peoples general self interest and greed would have ensured that this would be the case.
To wait until it's virtually decided to make any real objection or alternative proposal makes us out to be the bad guys with the bheggars portrayed as "not wanting the title but ultimately deserving of the award" while we are seen as putting football trophies before common decency and life itself. Too late for us to come out of this with any credibility or any realistic chance of getting the outcome that we know is just.
Our Boards inaction will, in my opinion, impact ST sales but they will assume that any drop is down to the virus itself and people not having the disposable income to justify a ST. They need to know that, while that might be the case for some, some will not renew because they are totally sickened by the way the Board have failed to properly defend the club and to represent the fans.
It's like we have learned nothing in the last 10 years - either that or we actually enjoy rolling over and getting shafted.

Well said.

Rangers response to this will determine whether I'm back or not. If we roll over, I'm out.
I am the same I was happy to pay up front for my ST to help the club and put my sons on my credit card as hes not able to but if the club dont come out with all guns blazing they are finished as far as I am concerned.

If the Rangers response to this amounts to nothing more than a statement they should save themselves the postage and put my season ticket renewal letter through the shredder instead.

Personally I can,t see us winning the league with our current forum .but we should be considering legal action on principle alone.

Most evidence shows the club won’t do much, fans on this board will talk about a boycott but come next year we will sell out every away ground same as we always do. Not saying I agree with this.

While lining the pockets of our haters...dont get it

Individual choice, mate. Although ultimately money does go to an opposition club, fans who go to an away league, cup or neutral venue (Hampden) go to support Rangers and for football. Scottish football politics/social media is hellbent on ruining the game for fans.

Club 1872 - what will their response be ?
Lots be honest anything Club 1872 say is beyond irrelevant. They can come out and call everyone for all the bàstards they are and it'll only be a minority of Rangers fans who actually read it.

It's action by the club that's needed if this occurs and not just a strongly worded statement!

Without going into the depths of all the tiny details.

Could a legal challenge be mounted? Do we have case? Would we just be thrown out of court?

If we do have a case we must fight this.

Individual choice, mate. Although ultimately money does go to an opposition club, fans who go to an away league, cup or neutral venue (Hampden) go to support Rangers and for football. Scottish football politics/social media is hellbent on ruining the game for fans.
I get they go to support Rangers it why support clubs that hate us? Had we carried out a boycott when we got back i top league we would be getting shafted now. The scum hold all the cards but you charge on givi g money to our haters. Ill save my money for Rangers

What meaningful and realistic course of action are we (the fans) going to take OP?

Note: Remember, I said realiatic.

Never one for boycotts but I’d definetly be up for boycotting some shit tip like Livingston

Last edited:
Keep reading about legal action here. Dont you think for a minute that they haven't got lawyers looking into every eventuality that comes out of this.

They might be scum, but they're not stupid. If this is the decision then theyll know they're on solid ground and rangers and even hearts for that matter will be pissing good money against a wall.

Couple of threads on here and already posters and I say that lightly, because I doubt them being rangers fans, start turning against their own.

A large section of our fan base are wildly out of touch when it comes to things like this, Thompson and Dundee Utd were major players in trying to destroy us forever, a short while later, 350 of our fans happily gave them money to watch a cup tie.

The same thing will happen again, the only way you will ever stop Rangers fans attending a game involving us is if it’s played behind closed doors, it’s a tragic state of affairs but enemies of the club could and would charge whatever they want and the gullible will still pay it.

Rangers issued comps for that match.

Never one for boycotts but I’d definetly be up for boycotting some shit tip like Livingston

Overall there won't be a mass boycott of any team, individuals may pick and choose, yes but that'll be it.

The away ends will be nigh on full!

Back