The club and our support

I get they go to support Rangers it why support clubs that hate us? Had we carried out a boycott when we got back i top league we would be getting shafted now. The scum hold all the cards but you charge on givi g money to our haters. Ill save my money for Rangers

There's no appetite for boycott amongst the wider away support. None!

As I say politics/social media or social media politics more like are hellbent on destroying any enjoyment of going to the football.

If the corrupt bodies who run our league give them thus tainted title then there must repercussions legally and financially to all involved.

We were f.ucked over bigtime when we were demoted but our club and fans have never been so united... or so we are told.

whatever it takes from our club to lead the way with this.... failure to defend our club and go in the attack here will severely lose much of the goodwill received by the fans.

Not one inch must be given , on and off the park.

the simple fact that we could be missing out on a £30m shot at the champions league is enough especially when that rancid mob angled their way to unrestricted access to these games for years.

If it happens then I really hope the club suddenly develop a backbone, for the first time ever.

While lining the pockets of our haters...dont get it

Since 2012 the ticket uptake for away games should give you your answer.
The people who go love Rangers more that they hate anybody else.

Rangers are currently in a position that they don’t have any influence in a vote. Until others see what’s happening it will be that way.

Winning on the pitch is the only way for us to change things.

There's no appetite for boycott amongst the wider away support. None!

As I say politics/social media or social media politics more like are hellbent on destroying any enjoyment of going to the football.
Its ok the scum run SFA and SPFL have destroyed all that.
What's enjoyable about spending money watching football only to be fucked over by the authorities again?
But as you say its an individual choice. You crack on and enjoy your away days giving money to those that would happily see us destroyed.
Ill choose not to and support Rangers at home

Rangers are currently in a position that they don’t have any influence in a vote. Until others see what’s happening it will be that way.

Aye ok

Realistic - a statement saying we’ll be fighting it, a statement about fighting it, a statement about the statement of fighting against it statement.

We can and will do f*ck all except empty threats then just say we tried and nothing could be done.

95% of our support have and will accept it eventually.

Non Realistic - calls for boycotts, no away tickets, no cup games, Gerrard out, people still drinking and vaping in the club deck and dreaded mention of Dubai and WiBreak being the problem.

Regarding away tickets. The club take distribute and settle for away tickets at present. This could be stopped and the onus would be on fans to contact the host club for any tickets. The management and cost of the process of distribution to any fans wanting to buy them would fall on the host club. Potentially additional cost and no certainty of sales. Mibee nothing more than buggeration but at least a start.

I haven’t been to an away game since 2012, maybe 1 as a last minute favour to accompany a mate who was let down at last minute.

They lived without us for years, they still got the Mhanks money, they will do it again.
Let them live with the scum money then but i tell you we are the biggest and best away supoort and these (unts know it. They take out money and laugh like %^*& at us.

Did any of them care about us in 2012?
%^*& them...

Not what I asked, where do Rangers play when these teams you want to go bust, go.

If you think it won’t affect Rangers these teams going bust well IMO I think you are wrong.
Rangers beating teams in a stronger league makes Rangers better.

Rangers issued comps for that match.

Not what I remember. Despite several announcements inside Tannadice as we waited to leave that tickets would be valid for the rearranged match they then tried to rip us off by saying they were no longer valid and selling tickets for it. I’ve never set foot in their shite hole death trap of a stadium since and never will again.

Not what I asked, where do Rangers play when these teams you want to go bust, go.

If you think it won’t affect Rangers these teams going bust well IMO I think you are wrong.
Rangers beating teams in a stronger league makes Rangers better.
The football world is ever changing and evolving Rangers would find somewhere to play. Plus i dont think the whole of Scottish football will collapse but a few going out of business will happen

Not what I remember. Despite several announcements inside Tannadice as we waited to leave that tickets would be valid for the rearranged match they then tried to rip us off by saying they were no longer valid and selling tickets for it. I’ve never set foot in their shite hole death trap of a stadium since and never will again.
Think you’ve got your game mixed up mate, think they’re referring to the boycott game in 2012 not the one they charged us again after the game was called off

Think you’ve got your game mixed up mate, think they’re referring to the boycott game in 2012 not the one they charged us again after the game was called off

You might be right. Although I thought there was a boycott of the rearranged game I’m thinking of that was ignored by some of our support? I certainly didn’t attend.

Don't necessarily agree that we are not in a position to influence any vote. We have a man sitting at the top table who could easily have been proactive and influenced the vote. Rather than issuing a statement regarding not accepting Celtic being awarded the title we could have tabled a proposal that in the event the League had to be postponed all prize money would be distributed evenly.
Pretty sure that would influence how some vote. The fact that we missed the opportunity to influence the vote does not mean we couldn't influence it.
There are so many placemen doing the scums bidding that we have to be able to recognise opportunities when they present themselves and take advantage of them rather than waiting till the sh1t hits and then squealing that we've been shafted again.
Just not savvy enough to play the game and I'm not convinced that winning on the pitch will change that.

Imagine our first away game next season away to Hibs, you guessed it, a scramble for tickets.
There will always be 4,000 Ubers.

We 100% cannot stand back and not fight this. It has to be void or played to a finish.

The filth said in 2008 that the league couldn't be extended. Sporting Integrity apparently.

If our board accept this, and I'm not saying they have yet, then they do not deserve ST money up front for next season.

If the SPLF hand a title to filth that hasn't been won, we need to sue these vermin. Left, right and centre.

A large section of our fan base are wildly out of touch when it comes to things like this, Thompson and Dundee Utd were major players in trying to destroy us forever, a short while later, 350 of our fans happily gave them money to watch a cup tie.

The same thing will happen again, the only way you will ever stop Rangers fans attending a game involving us is if it’s played behind closed doors, it’s a tragic state of affairs but enemies of the club could and would charge whatever they want and the gullible will still pay it.
Bang on fella. I would rather our fans gave local bluenose boozers and clubs the blue pound, than our sworn enemies. Surely, the players wouldn't be over the moon, bit come on, in other Euro countries this happens regular, for fan safety reasons. Don't see your Juve etc hamstrung by it. All our away games are on TV.

this will be the view of many

simply lying down will be the last straw. Attacking the corrupt bodies legally and our club refusing away tickets and banning away fans at Ibrox should only be the start
If they lie down and take it I'll no be back either.

My question is though, what can the Club seriously do?

Lawyer up?
Refuse away tickets?
Refuse TV entry and try to f*** the TV deal?
Refuse any SPFL / SFA tat and sponsor tat in Ibrox and f*** that up as well?
Nuclear - just refuse to play?

Those are not my suggestions, merely the top 5 things that come to mind.

We are a divided support. We cannot present a unified front when there are so many factions from within
We are an open target for our haters and we will still fund their hatred.

For everyone who makes a principled stand, there’s a queue behind who will snap up their ticket

We are a divided support because there is no leadership from the club.

All my life we have had successive managements/directors who decided not standing up for Rangers Football Club was the way to go.

The P word as in Protestant, was to be ignored.

Cowards, the lot of them.

All you need to state is we are a club founded on a Protestant ethos, we still have that ethos but are open to all.

We need to take the filth on at every turn.

The 2014 British and Commonwealth Games and turn the filth got from Government hand outs being a stand out.

We should have been all over that.

There is no one at Ibrox with political nous.

Oh, for an Andrew Neil in our boardroom.

They definitely did.

“ The best outcome for us is to hand them the title “ Really ... What Rangers Fans are accepting giving the paedos a title they haven’t won ? Absolute pish they can GTF ... The mentally challengeds either win the league if the games are played if not void the league end of.

Can you imagine we were 13 points clear SPORTING INTEGRITY would be getting called so fcuk them.

Never got this by our support, giving money to those who tried to kill us. Nothing will change, we rant on forums but do nothing except giving the haters money.
Not any different to those in our support backing the haters from the SNP.

Do people realise if the club is banned from Europe by suing the spfl what that does to our finances and ability to challenge the scum Through lack of £ as well as being less attractive to players. We need to be smart with our response here with all that is at stake.

Remember the last time in 2012 we demonstrated at hamdump ,this time we can’t make it so a new form of attack is necessary unfortunately I don’t know how we deal with this,this time

Do people realise if the club is banned from Europe by suing the spfl what that does to our finances and ability to challenge the scum Through lack of £ as well as being less attractive to players. We need to be smart with our response here with all that is at stake.
The scum wouldnt be in europe either. Their wage bill needs it more than ours

Back