The club have written to the SFA in relation to the Aberdeen game

Good to see the club taking the right steps but I don't think it will come anything it won't be long before Clancy or some other referee who will try and %^*& us over it won't be long think we all know that unfortunately.

KC.png

there you go stats from his 10 games this season

nothing jumping out from that - like i say the stats are there - but its how he officiates that i don't think can be measured.
Does that not suggest that in games he refs we apparently make more fouls than anyone bar Livingston? And have more than a foul per tackle? So either we are one of the dirtiest teams in the league or…

Sadly all a bit pointless - we don't have any good refs to take his place even if he was demoted - they all appear to be as bad as each other.

its a bad day when you are questioning if Nick Walsh and Don Robertson are better options :(
Walsh is the best ref we’ve had this season.
Okay, not a high bar but I can’t recall any problems with him.

KC.png

there you go stats from his 10 games this season

nothing jumping out from that - like i say the stats are there - but its how he officiates that i don't think can be measured.
Exactly.
If the guy books a player then doesn't show him a red at his next bad foul, the stats don't show that.
His performance at Pittodrie was similar to the Porkery New Year game.
Lets things go the whole game, then accelerates his decisions toward the end and we end up with a red card.
In the New Year game, Christie, Bolingoli and Johnston should have been sent off. Only Morelos was.
We should have had three penalties for shirt pulling. Only sellic were awarded a penalty, for shirt pulling!
The other night McCrorie, Hayes and Brown should have been off. Only Kent was sent off.
There was a blatant hold on Morelos's jersey in front of the ref, but no penalty awarded. There was a blatant push on a Rangers player, right in front of the ref, and the subsequent header ended up in a penalty to Aberdeen and a yellow card for public enemy No1.

Stats don't show this stuff.

I wonder what an English ref would say going through the game.

I remember a ref (Webb?) going through a game from decades ago and saying "that would be yellow nowadays, that would be red".

Wonder what a neutral ref outside of the Scotland would say about the fouls, body checks etc...

Exactly.
If the guy books a player then doesn't show him a red at his next bad foul, the stats don't show that.
His performance at Pittodrie was similar to the Porkery New Year game.
Lets things go the whole game, then accelerates his decisions toward the end and we end up with a red card.
In the New Year game, Christie, Bolingoli and Johnston should have been sent off. Only Morelos was.
We should have had three penalties for shirt pulling. Only sellic were awarded a penalty, for shirt pulling!
The other night McCrorie, Hayes and Brown should have been off. Only Kent was sent off.
There was a blatant hold on Morelos's jersey in front of the ref, but no penalty awarded. There was a blatant push on a Rangers player, right in front of the ref, and the subsequent header ended up in a penalty to Aberdeen and a yellow card for public enemy No1.

Stats don't show this stuff.

IMHO he doesn't control games the way better referee's do - all of them make mistakes at times but he never seems to have control of games that I have seen.

It really is quite telling that Michael Beale, one of the most professional and sound minded coaches in the game, called Clancy a "Cheating bastard".

Gerrard entering the pitch at FT to approach Clancy telling him "Fucking out of order, you're out of order!"

These two men (Gerrard and Beale) are of the highest standards Scottish Football has seen recently, and they saw right through the cheating wank.

Good on Rangers for calling out that cheating rhat Clancy. We can only hope the SFA start to drain the swamp - but i'll believe it when I see it

Glad we are making noises about it but lets be honest, SFA/SPFL are part of the problem. No way will they be making any further statements regarding this unless it's to discipline us for speaking out about the ref.
We won't just be beating that bastardised club when we win the league, we will be beating the authorities, refs and media also.

VAR won't make a fucking dot of difference up here by the way.

You've seen the way it can be buggered up in England.

The officials here are well below par, or don't state their allegiances (like they need to in England) you imagine the likes of Beaton being in the monitor room, with Clancy in the middle.

The outcome is the same.

Ignorance and incompetence. Just we'll be screaming about VAR instead of the dicks in the control room or viewing the monitors.

Glad we are making noises about it but lets be honest, SFA/SPFL are part of the problem. No way will they be making any further statements regarding this unless it's to discipline us for speaking out about the ref.
We won't just be beating that bastardised club when we win the league, we will be beating the authorities, refs and media also.

His legal company represented the SPFL in the legal fight with Hearts & Thistle.

He’s part of the cult.

I seen that Mutton had said along the lines that you couldn't make it up regarding us going down this road,so is it only his team that are allowed to complain about refs and light the touchpaper and stand back for the fall-out ie the refs strike back in the day,and more recently wee inferals regarding refs and putting the pressure on.

The problem with Clancey is that he genuinely seems to decide to just ignore events that happen in front of him at times, then goes completely overboard with issuing cards at other times.

The bookings for Kent and Hayes would have been dealt with very differently by a confident referee. They would tell the players to cut it out, that their next foot wrong was a yellow card and to shake hands and get on with the game.
Clancey panicked and booked both players, storing up a potential red card for the closing stages of the match.

100% correct, Clancy ran up with the yellow card in his hand. I believe it was for Kent and he only booked Hayes as there was an altercation.

His legal company represented the SPFL in the legal fight with Hearts & Thistle.

He’s part of the cult.
They aren't even trying to hide it, a normal media would have this ridiculed a long time ago.
I'm clutching to straws that their cabal's desperation is due to the cinch deal and the stranglehold we have on them. Just hope it's a stranglehold that will cause them permanent damage.

Sadly all a bit pointless - we don't have any good refs to take his place even if he was demoted - they all appear to be as bad as each other.

its a bad day when you are questioning if Nick Walsh and Don Robertson are better options :(
You're missing the point. The man is a blatant cheat. The others maybe incompetent but they don't have the agenda Clancy has, nothing pointless about it.

You're missing the point. The man is a blatant cheat. The others maybe incompetent but they don't have the agenda Clancy has.
I am not missing the point - i understand people think Clancy is a cheat and has an agenda against Rangers - but like i said how do you prove this is the case and he's just not incompetent.

So the club is damned if it does and damned if it doesn’t? I give up!!

So the club is damned if it does and damned if it doesn’t? I give up!!
In some peoples eyes yes.

like i said i am glad the club has raised its concerns - my issue is i dont think anything can come of it - i hope i am completely wrong - but i think its unlikely.

The club have done the right thing but the whole thing is pointless if we don't see the corrective actions taken as a result.

And I suspect we won't.
Agreed, it’s great they’ve taken this first step, but what will come of it and will be informed of any further developments or any actions which arise from this, sadly I doubt it.

Even if we can't prove it the Club has called him out. It's better than sitting doing nothing.
I agree - the club have 100% done the right thing.

my issue is i don't think anything will come of it -that's not the clubs fault.

In some peoples eyes yes.

like i said i am glad the club has raised its concerns - my issue is i dont think anything can come of it - i hope i am completely wrong - but i think its unlikely.

The time to raise concerns is before games like Pittodrie. A simple statement from the club saying that we hope that the referee reins in Aberdeen's over-enthusiasm and that he ensures that a game of football takes place. It isn't difficult, but we always say nothing, and the same kicking-match takes place, year in, year out.

I agree ID, but how he can deem that a yellow, but not McCrorie on Sands in 37 mins is beyond me.
And that’s the problem with Clancey - his application of the rules of the game is so inconsistent.

McCrorie’s challenge on Sands (if it’s the one I’m thinking of) was a “welcome to Scotland” type that is all about knocking someone off their feet.
There was no intent to win the ball and use the possession - it was about knocking the wind out of an opponent.
Yellow card all day long.

The time to raise concerns is before games like Pittodrie. A simple statement from the club saying that we hope that the referee reins in Aberdeen's over-enthusiasm and that he ensures that a game of football takes place. It isn't difficult, be we always say nothing, and the same kicking-match takes place year in, year out.

As they did FROM THE TOP before these run of games started.

And they’ve had the benefit by still being in the race for the title & they have a tainted cup win too.

And that’s the problem with Clancey - his application of the rules of the game is so inconsistent.

McCrorie’s challenge on Sands (if it’s the one I’m thinking of) was a “welcome to Scotland” type that is all about knocking someone off their feet.
There was no intent to win the ball and use the possession - it was about knocking the wind out of an opponent.
Yellow card all day long.

Yes Rab, that one. 37 mins I was told.

Ross would have been off before Kent.

It's funny isn't it, the tims do this regularly and low and behold the refs they pinpoint as rangers men give them everything...madden being the worst example of this. Yet when we constantly say clancy is a cheat he just gets more blatant with every passing game. The sooner we get professional foreign refs and var the better

Read it today. Shepherd & Wedderburn website.

I'm sure Celtics legal team and owners intertwine somewhere into the cohort the SPFL use now and again for damage control and litigation.

Genuinely surprised to read Clancy was part of the firm to represent the SPFL, pretty much makes him his own boss.

Mental. We need full time refs, possibly even poached from England.

He’s part of the cult.
Scottish football is absolutely rotten to the core. It’s evident that large sections of society cannot be trusted to act professionally and in isolation of their personal allegiances.

A root and branch change is required but how it can be achieved , given their stranglehold, is hard to see.

It's funny isn't it, the tims do this regularly and low and behold the refs they pinpoint as rangers men give them everything...madden being the worst example of this. Yet when we constantly say clancy is a cheat he just gets more blatant with every passing game. The sooner we get professional foreign refs and var the better
Both are required immediately.

Back