The Club not defending itself is at crossroad.

If our board don’t understand the frustration and annoyance of the people who are ploughing their money into our club, they are misreading the situation to a disturbing level.

No they aren't :D despite all the declarations of war and outpouring of frustration, the board know that (almost) everyone will still plough their money in

What we are witnessing is the constant bombardment of persecution all because our club actually survived post 2012 and our bigoted cesspit of a country couldn't handle it so they will try every available angle to hammer us at every opportunity and deny us winning cups and trophies.

When King and co gained control of the club there was this strange yet weird comment of building bridges with the rest of Scottish Football.

Now I knew that quote would quickly come back and haunt us so why does our board not fight like they did back when they regained control ?

We have no power or influence and we will be battered slandered, and cheated for the foreseeable future unless significant action is made against the the SFA.

Absolutely correct !

After 2012, other clubs should have been trying to 'build bridges' with Rangers and not the other way around.

We should be doing nothing to sustain or accommodate those other clubs who stuck the boot in and continue to do nothing to help us or even recognise us.

It is so true that the only way to hurt them is to deprive them of the blue pound BUT ?

Unless the board or friends of the board are being targeted personally they don’t give a fcuk about the ordinary Rangers Fan Or the Club Brand except when they want our cash.
It’s incredible that we seem to be accepting it all and taking it up the rear.

Scottish football tried their best to kill off our club. They then tried all possible means to hinder our progress. The final V hivs was the crossroads where unbelievably it was turned that it was our fans behaviour that caused the riots! Now as the long road back continues it is blatantly obvious that Rangers are officiated differently from the other teams and it has cost us a lot of crucial points and a cup final. We must now act or forever be second !

I think we are just punch drunk. We’ve been knocked down that many times we don’t know how to get back up anymore. depressing.

How can we get off the canvas for good
If everytime we take a kickin, barely a word in protest is offered by the club?
The whole country is seeing this + allows
For the continuation of "girfuy Rangers"
Yes #55B410 will go along way in us
Giving everyone of our detractors the
Ultimate girfuy
It's just so disheartening for a support that has not walked away to have so little support from our mgmt.

Enough is enough they have to tell us why the stance of doing nothing is their only form of defence, the way it's going the supporters are going to turn on them and who could blame.Defend the Club the Supporters or move on we have all had enough.
What's happened? I know historically everything that has happened but has something happened today? I'm in the States.

What's happened? I know historically everything that has happened but has something happened today? I'm in the States.
They fined the Club £10k for the Morelos and Kent gestures at the Piggery in December, its an onslaught of attacks against the Club .

Where did I say that the board take money out of the club.the board are only interested in your opinon at season ticket time and their interest in your opinon is only to get your money out of you.
Yes I do have an answer to your question obviously you don,t as you,'ve answered a question with a question.
The answer is simple and that is for the board who have or meant to have the best interests of the club and fan base at heart is to start fighting back.or to put it another way grow a set of f#3king balls.hope that answers your question.
No not at all

Money talks. We should be paying a quiet retainer to a number of prominent journalists ( we all know there is no such thing as a free and unbiased media in Scotland) and pundits to ensure they put our case forward at every opportunity. Same goes for our wonderful elected politicians - a few ££ here and there, done in the right way with sufficient layers of protection would work wonders. The club need to lawyer up in battles with the SFA and get them to CAS every time they try to victimise us. Even if we lose, we will be highlighting that if you want to continue cheating us then it’ll cost you dearly and I’ll wager our pockets are deeper than theirs, plus there will be the continual bad publicity for them as their cheating is highlighted internationally.

As a support we could snd should be more unified and militant. Firstly, stop attending away matches. Simple and effective. Deprive our enemies of revenue and make a high profile statement which cannot be ignored when it is there for all to see on TV. Secondly, arrange a demonstration of the strength of feeling. A boycott if a home match is probably a few steps too far but what about refusing to go through the turnstiles until 10 mins into the game? The way we normally start no-one would be missing much (!) and there’s no point in leaving early thanks to the subway loyal. C1872 also need to be pushing for a meaningful input at board level, not just meaningless platitudes and vague promises of something happening sometime in the future.

The crossroads was passed a good few years ago i,m afraid.

The mornings no after

Ryan Jack was assaulted by Kirk’s Broadfoot

Ref books Jack for getting assaulted

After four or five minutes (while we are waiting to take a penalty iirc)
the 4th official enters the field of play to as the referee to change yellow to a red card (unprecedented in Scottish football)

The fact that Stewart arobertson let that go says so much about him.

No other club would’ve stood for that.

We can start by stop funding other clubs, Scottish football, and our hater's.
It would make sense to punish these other clubs financially but unfortunately Rangers fans nowadays don't stick together as one. We have too many fans stuck in their way and cannot see by sacrificing the away game at Aberdeen or Hibs on a Saturday for a season might make these teams tone it down a bit when they check their balance sheets at the end of the year. I get our fans want to support the team but sometimes sacrifices have to be made. We are the worst fans in the world when it comes to boycotts etc so probably wouldn't work for us anyway, we spend more time all disagreeing with each other nowadays whether it's online or at supporters meetings of any kind. It's annoying as we have real strength in numbers to hurt people if we all united and stuck together.

Back