The club probably need to issue a list of banned songs

In Europe, there's one song and one word that's not allowed: TBB and the word '19th Century Terrorist'.

Domestically, there can't and won't be anything banned as it's an absolute minefield to implement strict liability by the authorities.

We need to box clever in Europe and be steadfast domestically as we've seen what happened before when we stopped singing whatever songs our enemies didn't like - they just moved the goalposts again and again.

In Europe, there's one song and one word that's not allowed: TBB and the word '19th Century Terrorist'.

Domestically, there can't and won't be anything banned as it's an absolute minefield to implement strict liability by the authorities.

We need to box clever in Europe and be steadfast domestically as we've seen what happened before when we stopped singing whatever songs our enemies didn't like. They just moved the goalposts again and again.
UEFA admitted this was the case when dealing with Ajax and their use of 19th Century Terrorist. The Scottish powers that be don’t treat it as an offence, but agree that it would cause offence to some Celtic fans. If they clamped down on it, Scottish football and the support would be a complete clusterfuck with games played behind closed doors every week.
With regards to UEFA moving goalposts, the use of the word 19th Century Terrorist has been outlawed basically for 20 years. Before every game there are posts on here talking about how we should behave because FARE will be there, yet it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference. We’ve thought we can get away with it. We can’t.

UEFA admitted this was the case when dealing with Ajax and their use of 19th Century Terrorist. The Scottish powers that be don’t treat it as an offence, but agree that it would cause offence to some Celtic fans. If they clamped down on it, Scottish football and the support would be a complete clusterfuck with games played behind closed doors every week.
With regards to UEFA moving goalposts, the use of the word 19th Century Terrorist has been outlawed basically for 20 years. Before every game there are posts on here talking about how we should behave because FARE will be there, yet it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference. We’ve thought we can get away with it. We can’t.
I was meaning more domestically when we stopped TBB for years and also the Famine Song.

We stopped singing them and those who are offended by our very existence decided the Hokey Cokey was sectarian.

If Dave King has to go to the centre circle pre match with a microphone to provide clarity, then so be it.
I agree . We should stick a sheet of paper on every seat in the stadium before Thursdays game with the songs that UEFA deem unacceptable.

The list is clear and has been issued by 4lads blog and others .

Anything with 19th Century Terrorist

Super Rangers
The billy boys
No pope of rome
50p flute
Bobby sands/IRA

And obviously any addons with pope 19th Century Terrorist sands etc

It’s pretty simple . It really isn’t difficult . You need to be extremely thick or just wilfully ignorant not to know.

I get the impression some people just want to muddy the waters as they cannot live their lives without singing about dead terrorists and papal leaders .

Last edited:
Do people need told they shouldn't be singing 50p flute, Super Rangers with fb, tbb or others that mention 19th Century Terrorists or the pope?
Unfortunately even telling them probably won’t stop a lot of them. They seem he’ll bent on confrontation going by some of the posts over the last view days and there will only be one winner. It ain’t gonna be us.

when fu.ckwits put add-ons into the National Anthem how can the club issue a list?

we know whats allowed and whats not, this is on us not the club.

Out thrm up on the screens

Anyone singing them loses season ticket and this includes away games

We are held to a different standard I know but this is the only solution imo

Go look at 4lads blog it's not rocket science

ONPOR, flute song, add ons, 19th Century Terrorist etc. I'm baffled as to why so many cant see how obvious the offensive songs are.

Let them come after DWs for example. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

The list is clear and has been issued by 4lads blog and others .

Anything with 19th Century Terrorist

Super Rangers
The billy boys
No pope of rome
50p flute
Bobby sands/IRA

And obviously any addons with pope 19th Century Terrorist sands etc

It’s pretty simple . It really isn’t difficult .

I get the impression some people just want to muddy the waters as they cannot live their lives without singing about dead terrorists and papal leaders .

The Tiffany abomination needs to be added to that.

Do people need told they shouldn't be singing 50p flute, Super Rangers with fb, tbb or others that mention 19th Century Terrorists or the pope?

It seems that way does it not?

The club needs to do more than just appeal for common sense.

Go look at 4lads blog it's not rocket science

ONPOR, flute song, add ons, 19th Century Terrorist etc. I'm baffled as to why so many cant see how obvious the offensive songs are.

Let them come after DWs for example. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
I agree with you 100%.

I'm just worried what happens in the event FARE decide it is and report it to UEFA. Apparently there is no appeal and when UEFA can decide that singing 19th Century Terrorist is racist fűck knows where that would leave us if they pandering to FARE's whims.

If Dave King has to go to the centre circle pre match with a microphone to provide clarity, then so be it.
I agree . We should stick a sheet of paper on every seat in the stadium before Thursdays game with the songs that UEFA deem unacceptable.
I'm sure Dave King did this before at our first European game since coming back up.He did a speech before the game started and warned the support then that they were being monitored. It still didn't make a difference.

Out thrm up on the screens

Anyone singing them loses season ticket and this includes away games

We are held to a different standard I know but this is the only solution imo
No point - most of them wouldn't (or couldn't) read it.

I think this has to happen. We were talking about it yesterday as a group of us were heading back from Poland.
I’d go one step further. No singing at all on Thursday. Show UEFA that the spectacle without a support will be meaningless.
I’d like to know what the end game is here and I reckon it will extend domestically should we get our noses in front.
I don’t want to be there on Thursday evening and get thrown out because I’ve joined in on Derry’s Walls for example. Some steward or fellow fan may deem that as sectarian and I could get ejected because of it.

Clearly I am.

I’m shocked Bobby Sands/IRA are on the list. I thought most right thinking people would have had nothing but contempt for them.
noone despises PIRA and all of its tentacles more than me, ive sung all of the songs all over the world however its 2019, we as a Support need to grow up, we can sing what we want on buses, in Supporters Clubs etc but not at Ibrox, we have loads of great Rangers songs, dust them down instead of stuff about an organisation who were defeated by Britain before most of those singing were born.

I think this has to happen. We were talking about it yesterday as a group of us were heading back from Poland.
I’d go one step further. No singing at all on Thursday. Show UEFA that the spectacle without a support will be meaningless.
I’d like to know what the end game is here and I reckon it will extend domestically should we get our noses in front.
I don’t want to be there on Thursday evening and get thrown out because I’ve joined in on Derry’s Walls for example. Some steward or fellow fan may deem that as sectarian and I could get ejected because of it.

Mate with all due respect the list is there on this thread . It’s everywhere . Derry’s walls isn’t banned ffs .

What good will a silent Ibrox do ? You think that will “ show” UEFA a single thing ? They don’t care .

UEFA wont give a shit

UEFA won’t give a f*ck.

Just don’t say the word 19th Century Terrorist. It’s f*cking simple.

Mate with all due respect the list is there on this thread . It’s everywhere . Derry’s walls isn’t banned ffs .

What good will a silent Ibrox do ? You think that will “ show” UEFA a single thing ? They don’t care .
Mate I agree with what you're saying. I've posted a few times over last 24 hours we need to stop FTP and 19th Century Terrorist stuff it's been common sense foromg enough.

However I posted this just before on this thread. We seen to be at the mercy of these people with no comeback. It's fűcking scary.
I agree with you 100%.

I'm just worried what happens in the event FARE decide it is and report it to UEFA. Apparently there is no appeal and when UEFA can decide that singing 19th Century Terrorist is racist fűck knows where that would leave us if they pandering to FARE's whims.

so we are not meant to sing this or that yet Celtic as a club play a play republican sectarian song over their tannoy at games..Let the people sing!

so we are not meant to sing this or that yet Celtic as a club play a play republican sectarian song over their tannoy at games..Let the people sing!

Doesn’t matter. We know it’s an unfair playing ground. We have to cut out the add ons. Simple.

A list - Jesus Christ, are we that thick?

Given the folk with the megaphone are about to have caused a full ground closure for the group stages.

And nobody from the club even walked round to tell them to shut it, even knowing what happened in 2011.

I’d say yes, yes we are all that stupid

Is it double standards ? Without a doubt .

Does it matter to UEFA? They don’t give a single Fck .

We need to totally detach our thoughts and ourselves from that organisation across the city . They will fall on their sword in time .

We need to box clever in Europe and be steadfast domestically as we've seen what happened before when we stopped singing whatever songs our enemies didn't like - they just moved the goalposts again and again.
I disagree eufa have set the ball rolling,box clever and just can all the add ons it’s that simple

UEFA won’t give a f*ck.

Just don’t say the word 19th Century Terrorist. It’s f*cking simple.
Is it just that word though? Do we have that clarity?
So it’s the Billy Boys and Super Rangers
FTP and anti IRA are ok? I don’t think so mate.

Is it double standards ? Without a doubt .

Does it matter to UEFA? They don’t give a single Fck .

We need to totally detach our thoughts and ourselves from that organisation across the city . They will fall on their sword in time .

Please tell me you don't believe that! They have had 11 UEFA charges in the last few years and never had the punishment we have been given.

Is it just that word though? Do we have that clarity?
So it’s the Billy Boys and Super Rangers
FTP and anti IRA are ok? I don’t think so mate.
Exactly mate. If someone uses a racist insult that no one has been done for at a match would people really say 'but it wasn't on the banned list, what's the problem'

Please tell me you don't believe that! They have had 11 UEFA charges in the last few years and never had the punishment we have been given.

I believe it yes but it’s a long fight ahead .

Regardless - we can’t base ourselves on what they do . Simple

How many times are these cunts going to get mentioned?
when opposing fans in domestic games are singing that we are Orange bast&rds and huns will you and the others calling for a list of banned songs go and demand action about this? Will you want arrests for this sectarian abuse aimed at you and report these opposing fans to the football authorities and want action against the club involved?

Will you go to a copper and report these opposing fans and take videos of the sectarian abuse we suffer as a support and then post it on social media and demand those in positions of power take action?

Or will you all just do nothing?

Back