The Clubs silence on the Alfredo article

the_joker8

Official Ticketer
It isn’t sitting right with me or many Rangers fans. The major fan media groups , heart n hand , 4lads etc have all called for the Scottish sun to be banned from Ibrox.

The clubs duty is to protect our players , our fans and the club as a whole. Club 1872 sent out a very good statement yesterday. The club so far have failed in this capacity.

This silence is nowhere near good enough and gives any media outlet the go ahead to do the same.

Ban the Scottish Sun NOW

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
Give the club a chance, the management team were just getting back home yesterday. The Board will likely want to discuss it with them first.
Don't understand this train of thought.

As mentioned independent organisations had the ability to put something out without consulting anyone. What other possible outcome could come from discussing with players and management, would the club be talked into thinking it's not so bad?

Absolutely disgusting we have not already come out and banned the Sun until that guy is gone at the very least.

Div1872

Defo bam Leckie and Hannah indefinitely

The Sun should also be banned until the end of the year as a minimum and tell them if they continue to target our players the ban will remain and they will have no access to Ibrox or HTC

Coopers left foot.

Actions rather than statements are required.
How can a short sharp....."you're banned" be poorly worded?
Because the press in this backwater have a hard on for us, and I imagine the board don't want to be seen as petty. And for all we know Rangers have contacted them in regard to converse man.

Aurelius72

It isn’t sitting right with me or many Rangers fans. The major fan media groups , heart n hand , 4lads etc have all called for the Scottish sun to be banned from Ibrox.

The clubs duty is to protect our players , our fans and the club as a whole. Club 1872 sent out a very good statement yesterday. The club so far have failed in this capacity.

This silence is nowhere near good enough and gives any media outlet the go ahead to do the same.

Ban the Scottish Sun NOW
I’m usually reluctant to call for statements, but this absolutely needs one. Blatant and unprovoked xenophobic article from the paper that coined “#RespectOurPlayers”.

Call it the f**k out, Rangers.

temperance

Give the club a chance, the management team were just getting back home yesterday. The Board will likely want to discuss it with them first.
These days you don’t have to communicate by telegraph, a conference face time call would have been fine.

Bluebrox

what is your problem with the club? don’t think I’ve ever seen anything positive from you but every opportunity to have a dig.
You are happy with how our club handle the media onslaught on our club? Aye ok then.

Alex Venters

Because the press in this backwater have a hard on for us, and I imagine the board don't want to be seen as petty. And for all we know Rangers have contacted them in regard to converse man.
Petty!!
I don't think banning that particular excuse for a newspaper could, in any way, be described as petty.
Furthermore, there is absolutely no need to converse with these people.