The Compliance Officer role is discredited and unfit for purpose

Spot on.

In the space of a week that's Rangers, Dundee United and Hibs that have been negatively impacted by her incompetence.

That's more than just Rangers. That needs to be acknowledged.

Is she incompetent?
Does fat Pete (her real boss) agree?

He'd have been upset when Morelos escaped punishment from the game in December, but it's important to note that the anger towards the SFA this week is shared by at least two other teams in Scotland, both of whom could hardly be regarded as Rangers' friends.

He'd have been upset when Morelos escaped punishment from the game in December, but it's important to note that the anger towards the SFA this week is shared by at least two other teams in Scotland, both of whom could hardly be regarded as Rangers' friends.
But will they back Rangers in the fight ?

Wonder if Hivs and Dundee Hivs will say anything publicly?

Not seen if they have already and I’ve missed it

Consistency?
Scott McKenna brings foot up to Alfie's face, red card.
Power straight leg head height into Ryan, yellow card

Alfie foot into McKenna groin, red card.
Ferguson foot into macgregor groin, yellow card.

Macgregor straight leg into Ferguson shin, two game ban.
Browns straight leg into candeilas, no action.

Forrest runs into fans, yellow card.
Weah runs into fans, no action.

Alfie runs off pitch, fans invade park, yellow card.
Brophy runs off pitch cups ear at oppos, no action.
St Johnston player runs off pitch, salutes oppos, no action.

And a lot more,
What's the point of compliance officer.

The consistency goes back much further for me. Remember Oduwa and his " disrespectful" rainbow flick. Anywhere else in the world and the guy is praised. Scotlands mhedia and some players, " if he does that he should expect a sore one". Next game at Ibrox against Livingston, guy goes in to injure Oduwa. Boy was never the same player afterwards. Just one of many we all witnessed both home and away on our journey through the leagues. Our game truly hates itself to death. 55 will cause some meltdown.

Consistency?

And a lot more,
It's not to correct every refereeing bad call. (That's something else that needs addressed)
Its a Timmy control lever. A wee bit of help now and again where it's needed.

Consistency?

And a lot more,

he didnt run off the pitch

We might as well just allow Chris Sutton, Michael Stewart and Andy Walker to be the 3 man panel.

Can you imagine the roles were reversed, and say for example the Compliance Officer offered a two match ban to one of the filth players, off the back of a concerted campaign in the media by several ex-Rangers players, to have that player done through trial by television ?

The Compliance Officer position would be a thing of the past.

Is there a bit of japaneese in her?

Is she a silent partner?

Grass roots experience?

Peter piper phucked a pished up
Papist paralegals phanny or pharter.

Phully qualified.

They are very clever in the way they go about their business

surely to god someone has to raise a question as to what footballing experience this bint has.
As far as I know it's three referees that make the decisions and she is just there to deal with the process and legal issues. Would like to know if she decides what incidents get passed to the referees though. Also need an explanation on incidents like the head kick from Power - if nothing else then to educate us why it wasn't a sending off. Can only assume that one's a technicality that the ref saw the incident and booked him at the time.

I would argue the role is not dicredited, nor is the need for someone to properly lead disciplinary matters in an era when clubs bring lawyers and QCs into the equation, but what is discredited (and has always been so) is the method by which incidents for referral are chosen - seemingly at random, but with an underlying impression that (a) principally whichever incicents highlighted in the media and (b) not involving a certain club.

One point I note is that since the new CO came in, we have seen more of the 'insufficent evidence' excuse - those who have to deal with the PF service will recognise this get out.

Also need confirmation that if one of our players kicks Power in the head on Wednesday it will only be a yellow card.

The consistency goes back much further for me. Remember Oduwa and his " disrespectful" rainbow flick. Anywhere else in the world and the guy is praised. Scotlands mhedia and some players, " if he does that he should expect a sore one". Next game at Ibrox against Livingston, guy goes in to injure Oduwa. Boy was never the same player afterwards. Just one of many we all witnessed both home and away on our journey through the leagues. Our game truly hates itself to death. 55 will cause some meltdown.

Nathan Oduwa was told to " man up " by the Scottish mhedia after being on the end of numerous shocking challenges. This same mhedia are now whimpering that Alfie Morelos is ragdolling the hammerthrowers and thugs in Scottish football.

The whole situation is going to get much worse as far as we are concerned.
We’ve just had the bigot that officially represents paedophile FC calling for referees to be sacked for whatever offence they fail to crack down on that ends up on the desk of the Celtic compliance officer.
It is a threat to all referees in this country that they are being watched and will be dealt with eventually. It is terrorism.
What kind of person would want that kind of hassle ? And so in the end,every official in this country will opt for the easy life and we know what that means in regard to us.

That was stage managed. I could see right through it that we were going to get 'favourable' decisions in order to not look agenda driven. My prediction has came true that we then WILL be punished at any opportunity by them once the season enters the nitty gritty. A corrupt cabal cheating of the highest order.

Here's hoping Rangers have gathered good intelligence to expose the whole viper's nest. I have a hunch.

That was stage managed. I could see right through it that we were going to get 'favourable' decisions in order to not look agenda driven. My prediction has came true that we WILL be punished at any opportunity by them once the season enters the nitty gritty. A corrupt cabal cheating of the highest order.

Here's hoping Rangers have gathered good intelligence to expose the whole viper's nest. I have a hunch.

Okay, to paraphrase your post: the SFA deliberately didn't punish us in the aftermath of Old Firm game in an attempt to mislead fans into thinking that there wasn't a conspiracy but now that we are in the nitty gritty of the season (but which ostensibly we weren't when we played Killie and Livvy away from home) all bets are off and it's open season on us and seemingly Hibs and Dundee United as well?

Consistency?

And a lot more,
Seriously,what are this woman's qualifications for this job.
we've already had the obvious ones,and she doesn't seem to have a football background

Is she incompetent?
Does fat Pete (her real boss) agree?
I think the biggest problem is that she doesn’t understand the mechanics of the game and sees everything black and white, football cannot be looked at in this manor.

She is also being lead by agenda driven pundits who all stay on song giving her food for thought instead of lookyat it independently

The bitterness is often magnified in fhemale fhenians.

I expect this bhitch has racked up many many 'man' hours of Rangers hating.

Any links to the petition putting pressure on her 8500 fans have signed ?

Back