The conditioning and fitness levels of that Rangers team

That’s twice at hampden we’ve looked the fitter team after playing extra time few days before.

And we don’t even look tired

Aye, it's insane. Feels like we've only played two-hour games for the last month or two and we've never looked knackered for it. Wild.

I am not sure what coffee we are on - pretty sure it isn't Nescafe but it gets instant results and causes a stir with opponents.

Absolutely incredible from Rangers. Wouldn't had thought we played 120 minutes in a European final midweek. Never gave hearts a sniff, all credit to a brilliant squad of players.

Our fitness levels are verging on superhuman!
I can't believe how well we performed after that physical and mental exertion we put in on wednesday!

There's a Celtic fan in one of my group chats. Said we had nothing to worry about going into extra time, we are the fittest team on the planet. Hard to argue on that, most games played by any team anywhere.

I said it on the match thread but I’ll repeat it here.

Our conditioning and fitness levels have improved ten-fold under Gio’s team and it will have us in contention for major trophies again next season.

We were never unfit under Gerrard, but as you say we have improved so much.

I think there is a mindset change as well, Gio has them more determined as well.

Hearts were blowing out of their arses after 75 minutes. We found space regularly from that point on. We were super-fit today

Back