The Copenhagen player charged after celebrating a goal at the piggery

Fingers1872

I just saw a video on Youtube of our players celebrating last Decembers win at parkhead and being pushed back and manhandled by the polis and stewards.

A couple of months later the same happened to a Copenhagen player after a goal and a copper ended up on his arse, the player got charged, that's the last I heard of it. Did anything further happen regarding this?

I just saw a video on Youtube of our players celebrating last Decembers win at parkhead and being pushed back and manhandled by the polis and stewards.

A couple of months later the same happened to a Copenhagen player after a goal and a copper ended up on his arse, the player got charged, that's the last I heard of it. Did anything further happen regarding this?
PF warning letter no doubt.

Got a 3 match ban from UEFA for it well after the fact but that’s about it.

Red Card Morelos I think?

Back