The Cost of BT Sport is Going Up from January.

Agent P

If you get BT Sport via Sky then it will be an extra £3 a month.

Full details here.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/mo...landline-and-bt-sport-customers-from-january/

price-changes.jpg

So if you're a Sky TV customer and you want full Sky Sports HD and BT Sports you have to pay £52 a moth? (I'm not sure if the above price is for BT Sports in HD)

It's a joke and it's no wonder more and more people are cancelling their subscriptions.

Not for me.

I pay for it quarterly in advance and asked that they switch it off from the middle of this month when the next bill would have been raised.

Do they really think I am paying any money to listen to those clowns talk shit?

I would quite happily pay £20-30 per month if there was one station that had all our away matches covered.
Having to pay for Sky, BT and still not see all the games is crap.
If the club were able to do their own channel through the tv box available to UK based fans they’d make a mint I reckon?

I’ve got BT broadband but an email tonight said it’s going up £2.50 BT sports pack, £2.00 broadband and balls and £1.50 BT Sports hd.

I’m moving house in December so will be cancelling both BT and Sky and looking for a new deal.

So if you're a Sky TV customer and you want full Sky Sports HD and BT Sports you have to pay £52 a moth? (I'm not sure if the above price is for BT Sports in HD)

It's a joke and it's no wonder more and more people are cancelling their subscriptions.

The above price doesn’t include HD or multi room. I think you would have to pay another £11 to add those to your BT package.

I’m on a cheap deal with BT until early March, I’ll be binning it then

Also, that will be their top price for line rental and broadband.

They will offer serious discounts to keep you.

One wonders if they are regretting the money they have ploughed into the UEFA competitions?
Anyway, feck 'em. Shower of cants. Would wet myself if they went tits up.

I pay 3.50 a month through my Sky box. Got an email yesterday to say my BT package (broadband,calls and sports)was increasing but if I renewed my contract for 18 months it would be frozen at current cost.

I phoned up to cancel mine last January, and they said they gave me a one year deal at £10 per month.

I'll be cancelling mine in Jan.

I did likewise a couple of weeks ago, the last straw being the embarrassing Craigan-Sutton video slaughtering Pedro.

I was offered an 18 month deal at a tenner as well.
I'm afraid I acted shamefully, dropped my principles and accepted.

I'll be back on the offended bus in 18 months time though.

Wish to %^*& Virgin would cable my area.
Got a sky box and cos it's a communal dish I can't even record a show and watch something else. It's like being back in the 90s

We have BT Infinity, get the sport and some premium channels(comedy, history, geographic etc) which we never actually watch.

When the contract was up in September, I phoned BT to ask to take these channels off but keep the sport - and they said that couldn't be done. You can only upgrade - not downgrade. Then they gave me a new lower price to keep all we get. Even stuff we don't watch.

We've not got an email about any new increase.

Why anyone would pay over £50 a month to have Sky Sports & BT Sport is a mystery to me. Watching your preferred games in the pub is cheaper.

My Sky tv package (all channels inc movies and sports) and virgin broadband have both just come to end of contract (ie discounted prices have shot up) and we also pay for BT sports separately

Looks like I’m looking for a good deal!

I phoned up to cancel mine last January, and they said they gave me a one year deal at £10 per month.

I'll be cancelling mine in Jan.
Your deal is up in December, then. You'll get charged full price for January if you cancel in January.

Wow that's pricey via Sky. FWIW I have a package that gives me line, broadband, calls, BT TV and BT Sport for £42 a month and will go up £2.20. A similar package from Sky would double that. It can be done reasonably but it means committing everything to one supplier. also I don't have Sky Sports (the local pub does that for me)

I’ve got BT broadband but an email tonight said it’s going up £2.50 BT sports pack, £2.00 broadband and balls and £1.50 BT Sports hd.

I’m moving house in December so will be cancelling both BT and Sky and looking for a new deal.
I got the same e-mail and was also told when my broadband discount runs out i'll be charged full price £42.99..

I pay for our games via Rangers TV when they ain't on in the pub.

Opera browser installed with free VPN enabled on laptop - HDMI to TV = Sorted.

It's a disgrace the amount we are now expected to to pay to stop the English Premier League bubble bursting as they don't give a %^*& about Scottish football.

Hmmmm

My 12 months BT sports deal finished last month, I’m on Sky! I’ve just checked my online statement and BT took £26.70 out on the 1st

I’ll be phoning them first thing

I'm out. Getting ridiculous now. I'm at £120+ a month at moment, thinking of cancelling the lot to be honest

An extra 3 quid to see their timmy pundits slate us at every opportunity. Oh i forgot we get butcher to make it more balanced. Need to be off your nut to give that lot your money

And they sponsor a stand at the glitterdome so technically anyone who subscribes to BT Sport is giving money direct to our most hated foe.

I'm out. Getting ridiculous now. I'm at £120+ a month at moment, thinking of cancelling the lot to be honest

Mines reached that and I said enuffs enuff, i now go to a staunch pub or the ludge to watch any game i want to see and the rest of ma hoose who didny bother wae sky anyway just watch cooncil.

I’ve had the HD package via a Groupon deal for 3 years now on £12.99 a month, I just phone up to cancel every year and they offer me that price again.

Back