The Cost of Seville in £’s

£85 flight
£40 fuel & parking
£67 accomodation
£30 bus
Free ticket

Must be up there with the cheapest? Pays to have a bit of faith and get booked after Braga (Anyone need any flights to Helsinki?)
I'm almost as cheap as you I think.

£50 Flights Luton to Malaga
£59 Parking at Luton
£150 3 nights accommodation in Malaga
£85 Bus Malaga to Seville
£0 Match Ticket.

Spending money over there about 150 Euros.

Not fully tallied it up but between £5-5.5k.

Bought tickets for me and my brothers as they couldnt afford tout prices and wasnt going over there together and for me to go in myself.

Went from Tuesday to Thursday with Sport Options with my son. Including flights, accommodation, face value tickets, food and drink , we spent just over £2,500 between us.

More than a months wages and had no savings.

Hence why I had to sell my season ticket to fund it and owe more than half my wage out when it get paid.

Worth ever single single penny though met some new great friends and seen some old and current it will live with me forever.

What a week, what a club, We are The People.

No idea what I spent, had to cash in premium bonds to fund my trip though.

I booked 6 nights all inclusive in Benidorm for my wife and I from Saturday to Friday.

She wasn’t interested in going to Seville so she stayed in Benidorm and I drove to Seville early on Wednesday, complimentary ticket through uefa/MyGers, stayed the night in a hotel with someone from on here. Drove back to Benidorm on the Thursday.

I dont want to think about it, but just got home tonight cos it was cheaper to hang around in madrid for couple of days than get home friday/ saturday, and I got an awfy fright trying to pay for a taxi when my card got declined.
Thankfully just one of those ones where youve been using contactless a lot

Ticket alone 1.5k
2 nights in seville 900
Then factor in I flew out on the sunday and home on the Saturday...comfortably over 3k

Return Flights Dublin-Lisbon - £150
Hotel just outside Albufeira 2 nights- £110
Car rental - £70
Fuel- €120
Ticket - £10 to La Cartuja stadium

Not too bad

I reckon £900 for me on the daytrip.

£719 to CTM
€100 to uefa for my ticket (£85)
€100 spending money (£85)
Scran in the airport, priority security, sun tan lotion taking it up to 900.

A lot of money for one day but if it was double or treble I’d still have gone.

£85 flight
£40 fuel & parking
£67 accomodation
£30 bus
Free ticket

Must be up there with the cheapest? Pays to have a bit of faith and get booked after Braga (Anyone need any flights to Helsinki?)
Similar to me -
£75 flight
£50 2 nights accommodation in Seville
£50 share of car hire and fuel Faro to Seville
£25 mini bus to Edinburgh plus fast track
Comp match ticket

About 150 Euro spending money.

Made £450 on us qualifying.

Calculated mine yesterday, £680. Not too bad compared to some. That was with no accommodation, purely travel, fanzone and swally money.

I've been absolutely floored all day with heavy cold/flu like symptoms after my 13 hour journey home on Friday night/Saturday morning, so as a contractor the cost will keep building.

Under £400 for travel, accommodation and ticket, about the same again in spending money.

I've been absolutely floored all day with heavy cold/flu like symptoms after my 13 hour journey home on Friday night/Saturday morning, so as a contractor the cost will keep building.

Came home with cold like symptoms as well. Blaming the shitty air conditioning in our apartment.

No idea what the average fan spent on the trip. I know that the potential cost to me going late in the day was north of £3k, one of the reasons I didn’t go

I’d imagine that even many fans getting tickets at face value we’re still out £1k for flights? Maybe some got for less??

So at average cost was £1k per person (low in my opinion) x 100,000 fans

= £100m

Fûckin hell

Edit; feel the need to point out that I posted this because I think it’s a phenomenal effort by our fans, incredible support
Flights, hire car, hotels and petrol: £550ish
Ticket: £850ish
Food and drink while out there: £100ish

Total: £1400 give or take. Would do it all over again at a moments notice tbh. Ticket was the main cost for me with going through Ticombo, but the way I see it. I would have had to spend a lot more over the years to get a sniff of one through Rangers. Worth it? Absolutely.

Got a ticket for free and still think I spent close to £1k all in on everything

I reckon I am at least £2K, but like others, not sure I really want to count it up.

Had hotels I did not use, train tickets I did not use, public bus tickets I did not use cause I kept getting better options

The majority of my cost was two tickets via touts.

The annoying thing for me was that while I was well prepared and booked a hotel at last 16 stage with cancellation. I didn’t gamble on flights for £100 or so more. So while my hotel wasn’t cheap (boutique hotel slap bang in old town) I got it for a fraction of what people booked later paid but then paid a lot more on travel.

For a week:

£600 flights and accommodation.
£100 ticket.
£500 food, drink, many taxis, and incidentals.

£1,200

Considering I was going to pay £1,800 alone for a ticket it worked out not too bad for a week away.

About 2k for 2 of us. 11 nights in Clubs Albufiera and hiring a car saved us spending too much in Seville and the Rangers fans we took there and back also chipped in for hire and petrol costs. Had just come back from holiday too so hope the family have been economising at home

Sport options flight was £1120 alone
No it wasn’t.
They didn’t do flight only.
They did two night and three night trips.
The three night trip,including all transfers,room and breakfast in a four star beach resort was £1,175 with the two nighter less than that.

Left the house 5am on the Weds for Glasgow Airport. Got home 10pm on Thursday night. Door to door cost just under £2000. It is what it is.

Taking my son alone cost me around £2k, haven’t even attempted to look to see what it cost me and what I spent out there.

It was an experience that he will never forget and I’m glad I took him.

Direct flights, leaving Glasgow Wednesday morning and returning Thursday night.

Cost included flights, ticket, airport parking, airport transfers, 1 night digs, food and drinks money.

Therefore £1000 bang on in total. Despite the result it was well worth it for £1k.

same here, missed the hearts game due to it, chest infection mine I think countless negative tests and still have taste and smell, sleeping on a dusty seville pavement for 6 hours after the game may have been the cause I'd imagine

about 750 quid for travel and accomodation including an overnight in Dublin on Thursday

Cheap over there though, about another couple of hundred quid on booze food.

Call it a grand and 4 days off work

I also came back with a cold. Throat was red raw due to whisky and singing/shouting really loud and its got worse!

I've still not plucked up the courage to check my bank account yet. Travel and hotels alone over a grand.

Local hotels, restaurants, bars, travel companies etc will have made an absolute fortune.

I was in Seville start of May as well with the missus so put even more into their local economy.

It seems unbelievable to think of but when I was there at the start of the month they have a yearly festival called Feria De Abril and it was even harder to get a taxi, or get a table at a bar or restaurant than it was last week due to the volume of people that come from all over Spain into Seville for it. Talking five million folk go to the festival grounds across the week its on.

A lot of places will have done a year's worth of takings in May alone and probably very glad of a break now.
I read a report that said our supporters had spent roughly 66 million euros in Seville.

Don’t think I was too bad on the basis I did the day trip:
£28 taxi to airport
£735.50 return flights and match ticket
£3 bottle of juice and chocolate at airport
£25 tapas lunch and couple of beers in Seville
£10 water and hot dog at the match
£2 bottle of water after the match.
£3 bottle of juice and chocolate at airport

£807.50 all in
You sure like your bottles of juice and chocolate eh? :D

Drive to East Midlands
Flight to Alicante
Hire car
One night in Benidorm
One night in Murcia
Two nights in Seville ( no ticket)
One night in Alicante

Just over 1000 all in , with five sharing .

Sportoptions 2 nighter £1,089 x 2

Tickets 65 euro x 2

Various taxis, metro, food, drink etc £200

A lot but wouldn't have missed it for the world. My son and I had decided that if we won we would possibly hang up our travel bags as it couldn't get any better.

Bring on the qualifiers :p

It cost me more cause to keep the missus happy I sent her to Ibiza for 2 days and then flew in to meet her :D

£800 in flights in total
100 Euro ticket
£500 on hotels
£130 on Trains

No idea on spending money in all honesty but it wasn't too bad in Seville, Thursday + Friday in ibiza was about triple what I paid on Tue+Wed in Seville.

Back