The cowards that are the Scottish media.

Again, strange...

who is worked up? This is a message board where we post our little thoughts for others to look at, debate and pass some time. Why you think there is rage involved, or that I would need to contact him to justify a forum post is, well, a little bizarre to be honest. This place exists purely for the function this thread carries out. It is why we are here. You included. :oops:
You clearly, by the tone of your long winded OP. :D

You also hint that "we should all be asking". I think you should, go right to the source.

You clearly, by the tone of your long winded OP. :D

You also hint that "we should all be asking". I think you should, go right to the source.
I have zero idea where you have got the notion that anyone is in a rage or worked up. This place is populated by people with forthright opinions who express them forcefully all the time.

Suggesting I go to source? I think you are just trying to goad a fight where there is none. I think you have probably had a few scoops, so will leave you to it.

I have zero idea where you have got the notion that anyone is in a rage or worked up. This place is populated by people with forthright opinions who express them forcefully all the time.

Suggesting I go to source? I think you are just trying to goad a fight where there is none. I think you have probably had a few scoops, so will leave you to it.
No drinking, no fight, just pointing out you should contact the source (Leckie) as you suggest.

No drinking, no fight, just pointing out you should contact the source (Leckie) as you suggest.
Well, your tone was certainly confrontational (see how easy that is).

I suggest we ask ourselves, pretty clearly, in order that we better understand that Leckie writing a condemnatory article does not mean he condemns the actions at all, it merely means he has been backed into it. It stops us falling into any notion that he is a fair minded journalist.

Now, to be honest, I have no idea what your angle is, but it has bored me plenty now. Cheers, night night.

The SPFL, the government and the filth in this order are all to blame, maybe you could swap the government with the SPFL as the government has been imposing restrictions on the entire population so begs the question how is being allowed to go on a trip to Dubai in the middle of a global pandemic even possible? especially as infection rates over there are high. If the answer is because the government were giving people the choice to do the right thing I suppose that’s in keeping with the message they’ve repeated all the way through this crisis which most ordinary decent citizens have been trying to stick to.

It must be obvious by now to most observers here and from afar the SPFL as a football authority has demonstrated exceptionally weak leadership again and is not fit for purpose other than ensuring Celtic‘s best interests are paramount. Celtic FC have shown huge disregard for government advice, public opinion and the potential risks for their own employees which I am sure some of their players and staff must be unhappy about by taking a risk that didn’t need to happen.

The trip went ahead even though there was some questioning it and it’s a sign of how arrogant and so cock sure of themselves they’ve become... in part because of the political friends they have across all parties but especially the one running Scotland currently and the fact they enjoy the protection they get from a largely sycophantic on message mhedia and a country now too cowardly to risk upsetting these people too much. It’s not just the rotten corrupt way our game is run though, the country is f@cked in so many ways and this is just another example of how f@cked it truly is!

Its funny how when Rangers had the trouble being it financial they done everything they could to finish us forever,but now they are blatantly cheating, putting lives at risk they do nothing at all about it,not surprisingly other media from other countries are now getting involved and asking why they middens are not receiving the same or even worse punishment as it is a more serious case.
WATP

Back