The crackpot Celtic podcast and the caffeine suppositories

“Crackpot Celtic podcast” = all 19th century terrorist podcasts.

The one on the left looks like that fat slug Cosgrove.
One on the right wants his hard drive checking.
Even Haggerty, formerly of the Daily Rebel, had enough of the moonhowling and started his own podcast.

I’m sure it’s equally mental.

He's no crackpot - it's well known we are on the strongest and finest columbian coffee on the black market.

Mind you I never knew we were shoving it up our arses ...

What’s the matter with these folk? Also, we’ve been shyte for about a year, so I’d contest that we are displaying signs of ‘over performance’.

Aye a kick up they ar5e would br more appropriate than
suppositories this season so far! But.... what a pair of fud monkeys those two are...on the bright side at least the streets are safe when they are indoors doing their pish chat

Phew for a minute there I thought they had found out about the batch of Coca cola and Askits from the 70s we had stashed. :D

Am sure there is a place for Caffeine Suppositories, meantime however I will continue to enjoy a large Costa Latte with an extra shot along with my morning croissant.

This is them all in a nutshell. (as painful as this is to type) they are the Champions, they are top of the league and just horsed us 4-0.... And yet, yet they still want to be the victims somehow. A truly weird state of mind

RANGERS have today announced a four year sponsorship deal with Maxwell House, the Record understands.

The deal with the coffee giants is expected to be worth a mindboggling £200m over the next year.

The Record has already seen details of the away strip design next season with a brown breast topped off with a milky topping.

A spokeswoman for Maxwell House, Ellie Fantinroom told us "We are so happy to be entering the football market with such a great club steeped in not only footballing history but years of coffee misuse."

What a throbber.

Funnily when the beggars overrun teams it's due to superior fitness, skill, tactics.
Any other teams it's due to caffeine, drugs, voodoo, referees, DUP, Masons, Trump, Biden, Putin and countless others.

Getting rid of lunatic asylums was a big mistake. Bring them back for crackpots like them. They never cease to amaze me with their insane rambling bampottery.
The irony is Lennox Castle is already a home from home for the the green and grey bampots .

Maybe time to reinstate the facility and get them out of society B-D

I'd rather not waste any time listening to a pair of soap dodgers but I get the gist that they are referring to a different elephant. Sweep sweep puddledrinkers, it'll all come out soon enough about your rancid organisation.

I'd rather not waste any time listening to a pair of soap dodgers but I get the gist that they are referring to a different elephant. Sweep sweep puddledrinkers, it'll all come out soon enough about your rancid organisation.
That particular elephant is so big it can't fit in any room.

More of a Mammoth than an Elephant tbf...

The mentally ill Knewconians of ACSOM are hypocrites.

As has been pointed out, 50 years of child abuse is kept hush hush.
The subject no Knewconian must discuss, don't speak of it and it will go away.

Nope Knewco, that is not going to happen.

Your club and support is a disgusting cult, born out of hatred and nourished on bigotry.

Your need to be offended drives you on decade after decade.
A disease festering among Scottish society, is what you and your club is.

More about hatred of Rangers, than love of Celtic.
You are genuinely f*caked in the head ya filthy animals.

:shh: He's no crackpot - it's well known we are on the strongest and finest columbian coffee on the black market.

Mind you I never knew we were shoving it up our arses ...
That's the reason why we let our Alfredo Morales leave he could no longer get a supply

Right Bassey, I can make you super fit and have an engine like a train, all i need you to do is bend over so I can shove this up your arse before every game.

Aye ok, that will go well B-D

They do seem obsessed with anal penetration. Must be a bhoys thing.

Back