The cup semi

Numans_Left_Peg

After yesterday's performance and I think most people agreeing it's Lafferty or Morelos up top, given neither are available who plays there in the Semi?

Do we try a sort of false 9 with Kent or Grezda if fit enough?

I'm assuming Sadiq won't feature given he hasn't played much and the managers comments recently but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
After yesterday's performance and I think most people agreeing it's Lafferty or Morelos up top, who plays there in the Semi?

Do we try a sort of false 9 with Kent or Grezda if fit enough?

I'm assuming Sadiq won't feature given he hasn't played much and the managers comments recently but I could be wrong.

You have more chance of Derek Parlane featuring than Sadiq

This is going to be a serious problem with the Sadiq situation.

I think Dorrans could do a job not necessarily as a forward but definitely in a much more advanced role.

I will need to get my football boots look out!

I'll dig out the dubbin and polish :p

Seriously though after how we played, and I accept it's not the norm looking toothless, it's deffinatley a concern I have on how we line up in order to pose a threat and score.

Grezda or Kent. In a strange way it could work in our favour as they won't know who or what to expect it may well just be a free role to one of those 2 and whoever plays at the tip of the midfield will be responsible for taking up positions around the edge of the box.

Grezda or Kent. In a strange way it could work in our favour as they won't know who or what to expect it may well just be a free role to one of those 2 and whoever plays at the tip of the midfield will be responsible for taking up positions around the edge of the box.

I hope this is how it plays out, naturally would just feel a lot better if we had either of then available to start.

Back