The Daily Record summed up..

Morons.
Every bit as incompetent and rotten as Beaton.....and Madden for that matter!

Beaton could not make it to the stadium as Rangers fans were throwing their children in front of his car.

EvlXV5gXcAE3P6j

EvlXV5eWYBAiUjI
We meant to appoligize or something?
It was amazing.

I used to work with a couple of ex printers from when newspapers were still based in Fleet St prior to everything being computerised. They used to say that if a reporter couldn't be bothered going to a match they would just ask around to see if anyone had been to the game and cobble together a report or just make up stuff as few folk would even notice.

Seems that its still going on.

SG Stormed onto the pitch???? Looked like a walk to me! sooner that rhag goes bust the better for us all. Disgrace.

I used to work with a couple of ex printers from when newspapers were still based in Fleet St prior to everything being computerised. They used to say that if a reporter couldn't be bothered going to a match they would just ask around to see if anyone had been to the game and cobble together a report or just make up stuff as few folk would even notice.

Seems that its still going on.
Back in the day big Malky McDonald, from the Evening Citizen, would cobble his report in the Press Bar on Albion St.

Probably that Gabriel Mckay taking the piss if he is anything like his father Ron from The Herald ,No friend of ours

Back