The day Spurs put 9 past Wigan with one current Ger and one ex-Ger on the scoresheet

For 2/3 years the Crouch/Defoe partnership was incredible.

His first three goals are all different, then the last two are pretty similar to the 3rd. A lesson on a range of finishing & how to be clinical.

I actually really liked Niko here. He was done physically but we’d still see flashes off his brilliance, and from all accounts the guy worked his arse off to try and get himself in peak shape; but sometimes when your times up it’s up and his career at that level was over by that point really.
I've got his old waterproof.
My son is friends with the physio, who gave him a load of old training gear when we moved to Hummel.
Well out of date, but I still wear it. :))

I've got his old waterproof.
My son is friends with the physio, who gave him a load of old training gear when we moved to Hummel.
Well out of date, but I still wear it. :))

Some of the spelling of his name on here was horrendous. Spotted a "Krankyer" once.

I actually really liked Niko here. He was done physically but we’d still see flashes off his brilliance, and from all accounts the guy worked his arse off to try and get himself in peak shape; but sometimes when your times up it’s up and his career at that level was over by that point really.
I agree, he was a rare bright spot. By all accounts a cracking guy as well.

Back