The deranged cranks of the Celtic Trust lobbying their club to take up Resolution 12 et al for things that happened in 2011

4. Allowing shareholder representatives from 2014 to 2020 to incur legal costs of £11,266 in pursuit of the still unresolved matter of the UEFA Licence granted by the SFA to Rangers FC PLC in 2011....

IOW "Ye didna say 'naw dinnae hire a lawyer Declan', and we're pure out of drug money now". B-D

They spent 11 grand on that nonsense and they want their board to give them their money backB-)

Allowing shareholder representatives from 2014 to 2020 to incur legal costs of £11,266 in pursuit of the still unresolved matter of the UEFA Licence granted by the SFA to Rangers FC PLC in 2011

I’ve never been able to work out the end game of this particular grievance. We got papped out of Europe early doors so didn’t profit from it and never won a single trophy before going into admin.

What do they actually want to happen?
They would have won it dont you know!

I'm confused as well to be honest.. strip us of the first round defeat?

Is it not to do with the granting of the UEFA licence due to the wee tax case where they say it was overdue but it actually wasn’t, so there was no issue with being granted the licence?

See

Totally FB, was just coming on to post the same. Perhaps they should be concentrating their efforts on pursuing the ringleaders and willing participants who facilitated the decades-long paedophile ring within their own rancid organisation, and maybe even making some collective effort to raise funds for the victims. Instead, they prefer to remain slavishly obsessed with us.
Perhaps a resolution 14 should be instigated instead by the cranks - to release the names of the MacSherry 14 - the names given to the authorities - if they truly want justice

The best form of defence is attack. Separate Entity FC should be more worried about the questions we might ask.

My response to the cranks, not Mark.

3TTW.gif

By the looks of it we should be strolling this league this season, and have a very good chance of a domestic treble and a good euro run, we know it and they know it, they are an absolute shambles, they probably have the worst defence I've seen in decades, they have a guy in charge who makes pedro look like ancelotti, this is the only thing that they will feel will make them relevant, a cause if you like, an absolute moronic laughing stock.

I’ve never been able to work out the end game of this particular grievance. We got papped out of Europe early doors so didn’t profit from it and never won a single trophy before going into admin.

What do they actually want to happen?
I think they want Rangers punished for lost revenue they would have earned in The CL. I think :D

After losing the league by 25 points the only 3 grievances about their club’s board are two 9-year old myths about us, and another about the board snubbing their fans’ request for money back against season tickets from last season.

Normal fan groups might have a go about their recruitment, failure to replace a useless manager for 4 months, or the lack of forward planning for the upcoming season - not this lot.

How many titles will be stripped when it's found they allowed a paedophile ring at their club?
Joking aside it’s actually disgusting that not one decent person has asked th the question. Not that it’s a joking matter. Decency is alien to them I suppose though, forgot who I was talking about. Disgusting filthy bastards

Ah the Celtic trust.

Instead of this carry on, maybe they should be checking the tweets of their own David Low - who instead of calling out Griffiths soliciting a child for photos, opted to defend him by claiming there was something dark and sinister and somehow a set up.

Exactly mate.

Yet another paedophile apologist but that doesn't seem to matter to the enablers.

Absolutely disgusting tbh but certainly not unsurprising from that cult.

It wouldn’t be a surprise if the club tried to appease these crackpots in some capacity this year given how the last year or so has went.

The club officially went full Sevco on social media and with their new advertising campaigns to try and keep the hordes on side, so I wouldn’t be shocked to see them fling the fans some token gesture with this nonsense to give them some form of happiness and keep them spending money.
As you say, they do seem to be pandering to their more deranged side these days, so I'd actually be surprised if they DON'T give them something this time.

They are obsessed.
How much time in this mutants life has he spent on a team he doesn't support.
I can imagine the walls in his house are covered in press clippings about Rangers.
Watch out for a Netflix series coming soon:"The Deranged"

This is the maggot that slowly gnaws away at their 'brains' . Everyday, it's always there. The bloggers have written pages and pages, wasted countless hours writing about this. I laugh at the clown that works beside me, years ago, he'd leave his computer open with pages from ill Phil or some other crank. I had no clue what it was. Over the years I've started asking him what's the 'latest news' then. He'd tell me and I'd piss myself laughing. Now, he keeps it open in another window and closes it before leaving B-D. He let slip his old man asked about resolution 12 at their agm to another mhank, each year, I now say to him "mind tell yer da to ask about Rangers". That really gets him, you can see he's raging, but I just smile and it makes it worse. We have ruined then, I mean absolutely ruined them.

They claim that their board has taken their eye off the ball… and then they come out with this crap themselves. Does anyone at that club actually care about the football?

Want an independent review?

Why not just vote for one?

Oh, that's right....

" However, at the January meeting, Celtic stated they would not be introducing the minutes of the HMRC meeting (which had been legally obtained) in their discussions with the SFA on the grounds that Celtic would not like another club raising matters about their business with the SFA. "

You better believe it.

We're all laughing at ye ya fuckin dafties whatever name ye call yerselves these days .....Pacific shelf 595 or Newco 1994......

56 no joy for the micks.....

Its like flat earthers or ghost hunters.

They dont really believe it but it gives their lives some meaning and a cause being part of a community while everyone else just thinks they are sadacts.

I love this, knowing the fact that these deranged glue sniffers just can't let it go. It's great that it's eating them up gnawing away, while everybody else in the whole world has moved on long ago. It's glorious that they just can't come to terms with it, care in the community awaits them.

Back