The dinosaur that is Chic Young!

TNT

To a man, all were claiming blatnt pen.

Mcfadden even said Goodwin would hopefully be angry at the ref.....

bustergonad

That wee fud was having an interview with David Murray shortly after we signed Seb Rozental from Universidad Catolica,he asked Murray how the fans would react to Rozental being a catholic,it was hilarious after Murray told him Rozental was a Jew
Remember the BBC sent Young over to Chile to interview Rosenthal while he was recovering from injury?

Dale Gordon's Tache

I watched the game on BT. After some analysis, it was shown to not be a penalty. Sutton even acknowledged this. BT emphasised how comfortable Rangers were.

After the game I heard the after match analysis on Radio Scotland. They had decided by this point that it was a stonewaller and St Mirren would rightly be aggrieved as the game could have been so much different.

Like two different incidents at two different games. Mental.

Grigo Yossarian

Thanks. I’ll take another look when I get home. If it was shown at half time I won’t have it.
I think it was half time mate to be honest Ed. But it did clearly show Helander having his heel clipped & falling first.

Sutton, Craigan, McCoist & Rae all agreed & then later on Mark Wilson & Dalziel also said they had seen it too & it wasn’t a penalty.

All the best mate, G

Grigo Yossarian

I watched the game on BT. After some analysis, it was shown to not be a penalty. Sutton even acknowledged this. BT emphasised how comfortable Rangers were.

After the game I heard the after match analysis on Radio Scotland. They had decided by this point that it was a stonewaller and St Mirren would rightly be aggrieved as the game could have been so much different.

Like two different incidents at two different games. Mental.
Incredible.

And seemingly they wanted the double with Helander being shown RED when he didn’t even commit either foul.

That’s what we are up against with that organisation that we finance.

scotto

I was working today and listened to them on the radio at half time. Every single one of them said it was a stonewaller. I believed this shiite until I spoke to my mate on the phone watching it. Unreal

mdingwall

Administrator
Staff member
Employed by BBC Scotland.

It’s on a par with a conviction for stealing knickers from a clothes line.

Blue Booda

well defended, got his body in the way first so would either get to the ball first or striker has too foul him

what they should be talking about is how Helander for got booked in the 2nd half, st boo player cant keep up with his feet and falls over, free kick and booking ?????

can u appeal yellows like this ?

Grigo Yossarian

well defended, got his body in the way first so would either get to the ball first or striker has too foul him

what they should be talking about is how Helander for got booked in the 2nd half, st boo player cant keep up with his feet and falls over, free kick and booking ?????

can u appeal yellows like this ?
Only on the basis of mistaken identity. So it is possible because it looked like his own player tripped him.

Grigo Yossarian

I was going to post the same. Not sure what was going on but him and "Crags" seemed to be pretty impartial, and very complimentary with regards to the Barasic goal which I never expected.
He also called out Sutton on his initial opinion on the goal & the drop ball.

whitbybear45

I thought that Chick had reached his lowest journalistic level with the Paisley Daily Express but I see now that he has started to dig. As the Express is published and owned by the Daily Rebel, I am not surprised at both Chick's tone and his scribbles for the Express.

MDM

Chick Young - the guy the BBC employ to tell listeners what subs are coming on? That Chick Young......

Latest posts