The Elusive Kevin Kelly

Hateleysheid

This man was in positions of power at celtic, Torbett's company, he was the chairman of celtic up until 1994 and was previously a director at the aforementioned club.

I am in no way saying he has been involved in any wrongdoing but can anybody tell me why any information regarding him is very scarce and indeed why he is the only chairman of celtic who doesn't have his own Wikipedia page.

Scratching my head on this one because information is easily available for all other chairmen and directors. Does anyone else think this is unusual?

This man was in positions of power at celtic, Torbett's company, he was the chairman of celtic up until 1994 and was previously a director at the aforementioned club.

I am in no way saying he has been involved in any wrongdoing but can anybody tell me why any information regarding him is very scarce and indeed why he is the only chairman of celtic who doesn't have his own Wikipedia page.

Scratching my head on this one because information is easily available for all other chairmen and directors. Does anyone else think this is unusual?
He is the one I'd like to hear about mate, I wonder how deep this investigation will go.

He is the one I'd like to hear about mate, I wonder how deep this investigation will go.

I think you’ve seen it, the coverage and in-depth investigation has been minimal.
The boyfriend of Torbett must have a story, or worth investigating.
There is so many angles that should be investigated, other than Daly nobody seems to be interested.
At least a couple of the victims got Justice, but there are others who wish to forget the whole sordid episode of their life.

I think you’ve seen it, the coverage and in-depth investigation has been minimal.
The boyfriend of Torbett must have a story, or worth investigating.
There is so many angles that should be investigated, other than Daly nobody seems to be interested.
At least a couple of the victims got Justice, but there are others who wish to forget the whole sordid episode of their life.
Maybe your last sentence covers it mate regarding this investigation. It's been an absolute joke and there's a group of people going to get away with their involvement in this.

Think they are cousins mate......you should give Michael a wee tweet and see what his thoughts are. He was there when Torbett was there, at least the second time anyway .
Former Provost of Glasgow Michael Kelly.I would think it unlikely that someone in his position with the council and Celtic (2 cheeks of the same arse) would not have heard whispers and rumours about what was going on.

Mark Daly works for BBC so don't expect too much.
Need to give him some credit mate... He has shown the link between Celtic FC and the boys club plus the payments made to the trophy centre when Torbett was in jail before. He also showed Torbett as an employee Celtic once he was released from prison. He aka showed Jock Stein shaking him warmly by the hand... Big Jock eh. . Peado harbouring prick that he was.

Yep, kelly and mcginn were both directors of the trophy centre following the paedos release from the jail. Wonder why, and why the payments of £250k a year were paid from cfc to the trophy centre (allegedly). Was liewell not employed as the finance guy around that time? I may be making things up there but there was a rumour on another thread a while back. All rumours are relative I think.
Celtic claimed it was for trophies. Did they not work it out to be the equivalent of about 4000 trophies per week, even with the Kelly's in charge and their history for fiddling numbers and even the seville calculate possibly being around at that time we know that is shite.

Celtic claimed it was for trophies. Did they not work it out to be the equivalent of about 4000 trophies per week, even with the Kelly's in charge and their history for fiddling numbers and even the seville calculate possibly being around at that time we know that is shite.

I reckon they were money laundering. Before the midden was seated they were quite blatantly lying about their attendances. The money went to Torbett who paid them a wage as directors.

I reckon they were money laundering. Before the midden was seated they were quite blatantly lying about their attendances. The money went to Torbett who paid them a wage as directors.
I think you're right, but I also think there was an involvement by one of the directors in what Torbett was doing.

Almost as elusive as the one who got away......Frank Cairney, but maybe that Chapter has still to be written.

When I seen the Title I thought you were on about the Kevin Kelly that used to interview folk on WWF.

Thats all I have to add.

His Daughter Clare is Senior figure at BBC Scotland apparently.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/scepticpeg.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/celtics-seedy-past/amp/

Found this blog made about the abuse allegations etc. Its from 2 years ago so likely old news on here but worth a share. Kelly is in it as deep as the rest, this article highlights his involvement in Torbett related events and businesses etc. They are honestly one of the most rancid organisations ever created.

This is just a small snippet of a timeline in this article.
Agreeing not to inform police and signed statements, people being sworn to secrecy. Horrible bastards.

• 1991: A youth team member raises allegations of abuse against Cairney that happened during a trip to New Jersey. His father takes him to Celtic Park to meet with new manager, Liam Brady,and chief scout, John Kelman. Brady approaches the board and demands Cairney leave the club. He resigns as general manager and part-time coach and the club announce this is due to ‘business commitments’. The boy is assured that his allegations would not affect his future career at the club. It was also agreed between Celtic, Brady, the boy and his parents that the police would not be informed. Signed statements were taken from four adults who were also on the New Jersey trip. They were all sworn to secrecy.

P
Anyone remember the rumours doing the rounds about Chris White the ex Tims director?

They whole club needs investigated but they are slippery bastards and have covering their tracks for years as they knew this was coming

Was that about the overnight trains to Euston with the boys mate ?

This country is making me feel like the Prisoner it's bonkers to the point of sickening and no one outside ourselves care the whole country should be wanting justice for the victims not just us and their families, and because of this they call it point scoring scum bastards, the lot of them knew clandestine actions are ingrained from an early age.

Have no idea why he would appear in this picture as director of Celtic in an article which features Celtic Boys Club when it was a 'separate entity'.
Strange that the youngsters have been sat in the big teams main stand and the article is published in 'The Celtic View' when it has nothing to do with Celtic apart from having the same strip, same crest and sharing the same training ground at Barrowfield.?

Bheasts!

gn885.png

Have no idea why he would appear in this picture as director of Celtic in an article which features Celtic Boys Club when it was a 'separate entity'.
Strange that the youngsters have been sat in the big teams main stand and the article is published in 'The Celtic View' when it has nothing to do with Celtic apart from having the same strip, same crest and sharing the same training ground at Barrowfield.?

Bheasts!

gn885.png
I’m sure he will have already seen it but one to forward to Patrick McGuire at Thompson’s solicitors...

Back