The Elusive Kevin Kelly

Have no idea why he would appear in this picture as director of Celtic in an article which features Celtic Boys Club when it was a 'separate entity'.
Strange that the youngsters have been sat in the big teams main stand and the article is published in 'The Celtic View' when it has nothing to do with Celtic apart from having the same strip, same crest and sharing the same training ground at Barrowfield.?

Bheasts!

gn885.png
The headline says it all. 'Celtic's Super Babes'

Anyone who doesnt condemn their disgraceful and disgusting behaviour on this is a paedophile enabler - how does that rest with your christian uber catholic sentiments bhoys?

Have no idea why he would appear in this picture as director of Celtic in an article which features Celtic Boys Club when it was a 'separate entity'.
Strange that the youngsters have been sat in the big teams main stand and the article is published in 'The Celtic View' when it has nothing to do with Celtic apart from having the same strip, same crest and sharing the same training ground at Barrowfield.?

Bheasts!

gn885.png
Jock Stein’s son played for celtic boys
club around this time. Possibly one other reason for him keeping quiet.

The Kelly family and the white family are up to there necks in this heinous scandal.

The fact that Mick Kelly was Lord Provost probably helps to keep the dark secret’s in the cupboard! Not anymore the doors are about to break open and all there dirty little secrets will come flooding.

e2Rpxxy.jpg

Make your own assumptions about how Michael Kelly looks! I’ve made mine and I’m pretty sure I’m right.
HdRhq1W.jpg

And Kevin Kelly just screams “wrong un”!

Last edited:
Mark Daly works for BBC so don't expect too much.
Heard him on radio Scotland on way home from work. He went into some detail and mentioned possible links to Barry Bennell. I think he said something like "we might never find out if they were all working together". That and the fact he didn't mention any upcoming program he had put together suggests he might not be investigating much further on this.

Heard him on radio Scotland on way home from work. He went into some detail and mentioned possible links to Barry Bennell. I think he said something like "we might never find out if they were all working together". That and the fact he didn't mention any upcoming program he had put together suggests he might not be investigating much further on this.
Possible links to Benell ? Is Daly being serious or once again hiding under the covers.

It's common knowledge that McCafferty took players from Celtc boys club via Manchester to Crewe and some of them stayed at Benell's house,the connection is right under his nose,If Daly fails to finish what he started he should be ashamed of himself.

Anyone remember the rumours doing the rounds about Chris White the ex Tims director?

They whole club needs investigated but they are slippery bastards and have covering their tracks for years as they knew this was coming

i'm absolutely convinced that is why they held on to power for so long back in the 90's as they knew any new owner would uncover the evidence of a paedophile ring operating out of the piggery over decades

With these sort of things, there are always 2 areas of culpability. Those that carried out the acts and those that knew about it and did nothing. Now, the abuse is 1 thing and, at long last is being dealt with. The 2nd element is almost as sinister imo. Here's some questions that NEED to be asked. 1. Who knew? 2. How high up the organisation did any cover up go? Was this a criminal act? What should the consequences be if it is? Torbett coming back was absolutely off the scale crazy. Who sanctioned this? Was there a paedophile ring and did Celtic (through inaction OR complicity) let it go? I know that people in Glasgow were talking about it openly at the time, yet it seems that Celtic let it continue. I've always wondered how high up this went.

He was Lord Provost of Glasgow at the time of the Mr Men Glasgow smiles better Ad campaign.
I'm starting to think his favorite character was MR TICKLE.
All kidding aside the whole sick Cabal is starting to fall apart maybe too late for some of the victims.

£250,000 a year for 4 years might be the price of somebodies silence.

He was a director of 3 of Torbetts companies.

£250k back in the mid eighties is now worth around £600k with inflation.

The post above makes perfect sense.

This man was in positions of power at celtic, Torbett's company, he was the chairman of celtic up until 1994 and was previously a director at the aforementioned club.

I am in no way saying he has been involved in any wrongdoing but can anybody tell me why any information regarding him is very scarce and indeed why he is the only chairman of celtic who doesn't have his own Wikipedia page.

Scratching my head on this one because information is easily available for all other chairmen and directors. Does anyone else think this is unusual?
He is my favourite for being the one who gave Torbett his job back when Stein left.

With these sort of things, there are always 2 areas of culpability. Those that carried out the acts and those that knew about it and did nothing. Now, the abuse is 1 thing and, at long last is being dealt with. The 2nd element is almost as sinister imo. Here's some questions that NEED to be asked. 1. Who knew? 2. How high up the organisation did any cover up go? Was this a criminal act? What should the consequences be if it is? Torbett coming back was absolutely off the scale crazy. Who sanctioned this? Was there a paedophile ring and did Celtic (through inaction OR complicity) let it go? I know that people in Glasgow were talking about it openly at the time, yet it seems that Celtic let it continue. I've always wondered how high up this went.
Follow the Money Why did Celtic pay Torbett and the Trophy centre 1 million pounds. how many trophies for the Boys club that were separate from Celtic (seemingly) and club ties would that buy.

What astonishes me about this whole sordid, disgusting affair, is that Catholics love their children too. Do they just love their club and church more? We know there were 14 alleged abusers within the Celtic environment, so just how many children were taken advantage of? Why the silence (other than the Gray's and Kenny Campbell who must be commended for their courage to seek justice)?
All I know is that if my children had been abused I would not rest until the abusers were sitting in jail.

Follow the Money Why did Celtic pay Torbett and the Trophy centre 1 million pounds. how many trophies for the Boys club that were separate from Celtic (seemingly) and club ties would that buy.
Perhaps money laundering

https://www.gov.uk/report-an-unregistered-trader-or-business

Report tax evasion
Report someone to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you think they’re evading tax.
Don’t try to find out more about the tax evasion or let anyone know you’re making a report.
For example, they might be:

• not telling HMRC about tax they owe (for example on business profits)
  • keeping business ‘off the books’ by dealing in cash and not giving receipts
  • hiding money, shares or other assets in an offshore bank account (‘offshore tax evasion’)
Start now
on the HMRC fraud hotline report form

Before you start

You can also report tax evasion by telephone.
HMRC fraud hotline
Telephone: 0800 788 887
Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm
Find out about call charges

Report other types of fraud

You can contact the Insolvency Service, Companies House or the Serious Fraud Office if you suspect a limited company or its directors of fraud or serious misconduct.

You'll also see this mans face blanked out on all the news reports. Why?

0_Andrew-Gray075JPG.jpg

We all know it's Jack McGinn, former Chairman of Celtic & SFA President.

Again, in my opinion, it shows Celtic's PR machine hard at work in an attempt to distance themselves from any wrong-doing.

I reckon they were money laundering. Before the midden was seated they were quite blatantly lying about their attendances. The money went to Torbett who paid them a wage as directors.
That's possible. Possibly defrauding Celtic and the tax authorities also.

You'll also see this mans face blanked out on all the news reports. Why?

0_Andrew-Gray075JPG.jpg

We all know it's Jack McGinn, former Chairman of Celtic & SFA President.

Again, in my opinion, it shows Celtic's PR machine hard at work in an attempt to distance themselves from any wrong-doing.
Grandfather to scottish footballs ugliest 3 wee potatoes

Big Jock did know...the truth is he tried to batter Torbett the first time they asked him to leave. I got this from three tim fanzines!! All three later edited their content to remove the details.

I find it quite strange that Talksport aren’t all over this considering one of their main presenters was molested by Torbett. They are uniquely placed to get the inside information about what happened to Alan Brazil. The guy Adrian Durham is usually one who would be all over something like this

That's possible. Possibly defrauding Celtic and the tax authorities also.

They money laundered back in the 1960's and they cheated other clubs by understating attendances at a time when the gate money was split between the clubs. Back in the 60's it was rumoured in Glasgow that they routed money to their players as bonuses via a Glasgow bookie called Tony Queen, who was a great pal of Jock Stein. The scam allegedly was that the gate money they cheated the other clubs out of went to Tony Queen who set up dodgy 'bets' through his company and then routed it back into the bank accounts of various parties at Parkhead as supposedly 'winning bets'. That way any tax due on earnings was completely avoided.

They money laundered back in the 1960's and they cheated other clubs by understating attendances at a time when the gate money was split between the clubs. Back in the 60's it was rumoured in Glasgow that they routed money to their players as bonuses via a Glasgow bookie called Tony Queen, who was a great pal of Jock Stein. The scam allegedly was that the gate money they cheated the other clubs out of went to Tony Queen who set up dodgy 'bets' through his company and then routed it back into the bank accounts of various parties at Parkhead as supposedly 'winning bets'. That way any tax due on earnings was completely avoided.
That's a story for another day mate I remember those days well

He was Lord Provost of Glasgow at the time of the Mr Men Glasgow smiles better Ad campaign.
All kidding aside the whole sick Cabal is starting to fall apart maybe too late for some of the victims.
Was that around the time they had the filth badge at the Glasgow garden festival?

I find it quite strange that Talksport aren’t all over this considering one of their main presenters was molested by Torbett. They are uniquely placed to get the inside information about what happened to Alan Brazil. The guy Adrian Durham is usually one who would be all over something like this
Someone should tell Brazil that as a boys club player, Celtic are saying he had no connection with Celtic, none whatever. Never played for them, represented them or was coached by them.
He really should stop saying he was involved with Celtic, as Celtic is calling him a liar.

Big Jock did know...the truth is he tried to batter Torbett the first time they asked him to leave. I got this from three tim fanzines!! All three later edited their content to remove the details.

And that’s the nub of it. They removed it because they only belatedly realised how much the story told. They were so blinded by their self-proclaimed goodness they didn’t understand the story condemns him rather than excuses him.

The evidence of the inextricable links is extensive but this a big piece in itself. How do you have the authority to throw somebody out of their position if you’re the employee of a separate entity?

Nobody doubts he was appalled by the abuse -at least I don’t. Unfortunately, he just wasn’t sufficiently appalled to call in the police and stain their so-called ‘good name.’

Rubbish

It was Mr.Fiddle

Just f*ck off with that shite. Child abuse is NOTHING to joke about. And this sort of crap just gives ammunition to the scum who suggest that we're not really serious about this and just want to score points against Celtic.

Hadn’t heard that before , interesting

Back