The Europa League – Let’s Dare To Dream

This is our biggest game at the stadium since the Bayern Munich semi-final in 1972. I've got the battle fever on. This is our time, we're going through. Back then from half time onwards we sang "Barcelona Here We Come". I feel it will be the same tomorrow. Let's just do it!! We can roar the team on to Seville.

This is our biggest game at the stadium since the Bayern Munich semi-final in 1972. I've got the battle fever on. This is our time, we're going through. Back then from half time onwards we sang "Barcelona Here We Come". I feel it will be the same tomorrow. Let's just do it!! We can roar the team on to Seville.
hopefully we change the words at least B-)

I am buzzing for tonight's game!

In 2008 we had cup finals coming out of our arse and we were in pole position for the league and the first leg of the semi was at Ibrox and the team were struggling with the back log of games so we were looking at all the competitions.

Fast forward to 2022 and we can concentrate on the Europa league and get behind the team tonight knowing how big of an occasion this is.

Let's back the team, tonight is huge!

Come Thursday, I will forget how awful our season, Europe excepted, and how totally unmemorable our 150th anniversary has been, and I will look forward with great excitement to a European quarter-final.

I will allow myself to dream a little; to dream that we can go on and win the trophy – a trophy that would be the greatest achievement in our long and illustrious history.

Yes, we’re all feeling despondent right now – but we could still end this season and look back on it as the greatest one in our history.

Make no mistake, winning a European trophy transcends everything.

So, let’s put our anger and disappointment behind us… temporarily, perhaps – but, for now, let’s dream of glory.

Roll on Thursday.
#MakeUsDream

A wise man once wrote

“No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him”

Today is the day for our squad to be immortalised in our history. A squad that many felt should have been ripped apart after we won the title last year.

A squad whose strikers were taken from us through injury, yet we prevailed

A squad that has been forged during this tournament to become the feared machine it now is.

We fear no foe - bring it home

A wise man once wrote

“No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him”

Today is the day for our squad to be immortalised in our history. A squad that many felt should have been ripped apart after we won the title last year.

A squad whose strikers were taken from us through injury, yet we prevailed

A squad that has been forged during this tournament to become the feared machine it now is.

We fear no foe - bring it home

Well said!

Back