Article The executive summary of Rangers submission to the SPFL AGM - download

TommyV

It's actually a pretty decent and valid submission and certainly doesn't deserve to be mocked the way it is online and SMSM.
But to be fair shouting about whistleblower and having transcripts of whatsapp messages.

The ones everyone has seen. F.u.cking hell

ZanderK81

Small point but on page 2, it refers to resolution from Rangers, Hearts and Inverness. Mistake or did Stranraer drop out and Inverness step in?
Edit- Sorry now read and realise it refers to original resolution put forward for release of funds.

Last edited:

Jase

Questions that should be asked.

Ridiculous that we should be the only ones asking them?

I’d add another. What influence has Peter Lawell brought to bear on this whole situation. There are only two ‘big hitters’ in Scotland so I await the scramble for Dundee v tramps friendly tickets.

Mr. T.

Hillheadbear

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll
I read the Executive Summary and I think we have a decent case. That does not mean that it will get the requisite support, Scottish football being what it is. Obviously, the appendices would also need to be read but, crucially, it also lays the groundwork for a legal challenge. I do wonder if that is the end game here.

Hillheadbear

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll
I noticed it quoted that the dossier is 200 pages long. Does that mean that the appendix is 181 pages or is this a mistake? Genuine question.
Yes. This is just the Executive Summary. The appendices should provide the detail to support the points made in the summary.

nelster

I keep coming back to UEFA.

Scandalous stuff, misleading the governing body and actually done using their SFA influence board position to do so.

This becomes a europe wide headline as they misled UEFA.

As I called at the time. They were in absolute panic that the Spanish FA would get their wish and the 1 year coefficient would put Rangers into the Champions League by default.

They couldnt afford the risk and have hung themselves.

* UEFA official statement made clear that the representations of the SFA (and Belgium) led to their final decision (the decision that coefficient should not be used, the concept which could have put Rangers into the Champions League)

Last edited: