Article The executive summary of Rangers submission to the SPFL AGM - download

I’ve thought of another question.

“What else aren’t you telling us”.

From what we know, they have been economic with the actualité. They must have buried even more that needs unearthing.

However, if the SPFL Board determines that the remaining Premiership matches cannot be played, the Ladbrokes Premiership would also be terminated, with final season placings determined on the same basis."

We've argued that already.

The vote called the lower leagues. It also meant that the SPFL could decide to end the premie division season if matches couldn't resume and the season couldn't be completed through playing games.

I'm still waiting for somebody to suggest an alternative to "null and void". If the league can't resume then whats the alternative other than for the SPFL to finish the season as is? Are we going to argue over whether or not a trophy should be handed out? We'll both surely agree that it shouldn't, but the end result would be the same. League over. Money paid out. CL places confirmed for the next time that the CL is able to be run.

Fans seem to be living in some fantasy world where we don't need to deal with the real life complications of having to somehow decide on the 19/20 season and the consequences for Scottish football going forward. Removing Doncaster and co? Great. At some point in the future that might actually see an improvement in things.

Doesnt mean that fellow SPFL club chairmen are going to shift their focus from the here and now.

I'm not sure how you can read that and think it doesn't need investigated?

Even taking off the blue tinted specs

People have been conditioned by the SPFL/Celtic PR machine that Rangers need to prove corruption.

That has never been the case all Rangers have ever wanted is an independent investigation.

Rangers have shown today, without a shadow of a doubt, that asking for an independent investigation into this shambles is fair and warranted.

I'm still waiting for somebody to suggest an alternative to "null and void". If the league can't resume then whats the alternative other than for the SPFL to finish the season as is? Are we going to argue over whether or not a trophy should be handed out? We'll both surely agree that it shouldn't, but the end result would be the same. League over. Money paid out. CL places confirmed for the next time that the CL is able to be run.

They've already decided how they will end the season. Its there in the quote. There will be no N&V or season incomplete.

As grating as that is its what will happen and I think most Rangers fans can see that and can see that how they end the season is not the subject of this dossier. Few, if any, are "living in some fantasy world where we don't need to deal with the real life complications of having to somehow decide on the 19/20 season". Effecting regime change, or at least getting started in that direction might help ensure that next time there's a 'big' decision to be taken we may hold more sway.

To me it looks like all the groundwork is in place to start court proceedings which has been the main plan all along, the club know that the vote will not go through and are just ensuring all the correct processes are being followed.

In the meantime the reaction by the SPFL each day is just giving us more evidence of their corporate failings.

They've already decided how they will end the season. Its there in the quote. There will be no N&V or season incomplete.

As grating as that is its what will happen and I think most Rangers fans can see that and can see that how they end the season is not the subject of this dossier. Few, if any, are "living in some fantasy world where we don't need to deal with the real life complications of having to somehow decide on the 19/20 season". Effecting regime change, or at least getting started in that direction might help ensure that next time there's a 'big' decision to be taken we may hold more sway.

If thats the best argument we've got then we're going to struggle to build enough support for an investigation into the SPFL. Because as much as we might want to see Doncaster go as Rangers fans, the rest of Scottish football simply won't see any benefits to them unless the case made by Rangers is significantly stronger than that 19 page summary.

They guy is a clown and knows who are his paymasters!
I have to say I agree with Spiers. It is well put together, concise, and flags a number of concerns, but there is nothing immediately shocking that would result in heads rolling in the short term. Absolutely nobody will be walking on the basis of our submission - there is nothing in there that would result in any of these cunts holding their hands up and accepting that they have been caught out.

Dungcaster and the rest will hope this goes away, stay quiet, and hold firm. If it goes to the courts then it might be a different story, but it will take time.

If thats the best argument we've got then we're going to struggle to build enough support for an investigation into the SPFL. Because as much as we might want to see Doncaster go as Rangers fans, the rest of Scottish football simply won't see any benefits to them unless the case made by Rangers is significantly stronger than that 19 page summary.

Which takes us all the way back to your first 'analysis' of the summary and my response. As I later posted - "You don't think there's much merit in what we've read of the dossier. I disagree. C'est La Vie."

What an utter waste of time that was.

As I said previously, these guys aren’t stupid. They may be morally and commercially reprehensible and not fit for purpose, but they’re not daft. They won’t be caught directly, indirectly on the other hand if enough pressure is applied, then someone is gonna squeal.
That’s how it works.
Mulreany should be sitting at number one target once doncaster and Mackenzie have been given the bullet.
Mulreany is one of the slimiest operators this game has ever had, all from the control of a Shitey, non entity club itself that has zero standing in this game. HE is a major target.
Agreed, only thing I’d say is liewell likes to have a say on everything.

It isn't smoking and that's what gets me.

We've lost this one.
What “smoking gun”? That’s paper talk to make it out to be something it’s not. Did you think it would be photos of Doncaster banging a goat? The report is damming and highlights a severe lack of governance and a willingness to lie to its members at all costs, especially in the potential £10M, if that comes to fruition and clubs did not know about it when they voted, it effects their ability to continue with such a liability. That’s corporate negligence at best! Would not surprise me if there’s stuff in there that could end up in the hands of the police. There are corporate laws that need to be obeyed!

Well structured and shows that the vote was railroaded through the process with information held back and “offline” negotiations.

You can see now exactly what happened with the Dundee vote. DP calls them out on it at 7.44pm (we know Dundee voted but you haven’t reported it) and then they make a lie that they “found” it at 8.30pm. A type of lie a 10 year old school boy would tell.

Also, the letter to UEFA before the vote shows what their intention was all along.

If clubs don’t vote for an independent investigation and ND resigns / gets sacked the n Scottish Football is finished as Rangers won’t back down now and it will end up in Court.

Proud that Rangers are taking them on.

There might not be a single knock out punch but the dossier has so many jabs in it that an opponent would be left battered and badly beaten.

There is a complete lack of corporate governance, combined with threats, disinformation, missing information, misleading information, lies, bribes, an attempt to deceive UEFA, and much more, and that is just the executive summary.

A proper independent Chairman would himself be demanding an investigation into the failures of governance and failures in competence. Unfortunately we have Desmond's Mr Shifty McGifty as Chairman. A man who has a hatred of Scotland's most successful club is a key driver in his decision making.

I would say we have enough. Only scanned it Nelms at dundee and McKenzie are up to their necks in it.
Absolutely. Nelms is guilty here and as I said before on another thread we have the big interview by the Scumdee Courier with him and their opinion piece declaring that he would be found innocent of any wrongdoing and should be seen as something of a beacon for sustainable change in Scottish football. F@$k me! If he's the good guy in the white hat we're all up a gum tree. Nelms admitted in his interview that he had had numerous conversations with DUFC in the aftermath of the vote. Never off the phone and pacing up and down. He must be feeling uncomfortable with Peter's hand up his back. The boy from across the pond played for a fool by his mentally challenged master.

You claim we have lost this one, can you dissect from the dossier how that is so. Take your time.

I took the time to read it whilst "working from home".

Now from a litigation point of view and where this'll go, we've pointed out discrepancies. I'm not pissing on our chips regarding that but who cares?

That's what it boils down to. Holding on to a 'dossier' which is a clear time line of (as stated) dodgy events, that's not damming evidence. That's public info.

Time will tell but this doesn't leave Hampden and the 42 clubs.

You think we'll get something from this?

No offence mate and I hope you're keeping well but you're barking up the wrong tree.

My glass is half empty BTW...

The people who were claiming it was wet fart/hot air/garbage and have now changed their tune, have done so because they didn't understand 90% of it.

Looking at you Britney/Discredited one/Smelly one.

Any reasonable person would conclude gross mismanagement, neglect of fiduciary duty of care, coercion, bullying, and lies, deception and corruption by omission.
This is a corrupt country at present these guys are behaving like gangsters and getting the approval of an equally corrupted media.
In any independent investigation there would be more than McKenzie and Doncaster lose office, the whole organisation needs gutted corrupt ba$tards.

I have to say I agree with Spiers. It is well put together, concise, and flags a number of concerns, but there is nothing immediately shocking that would result in heads rolling in the short term. Absolutely nobody will be walking on the basis of our submission - there is nothing in there that would result in any of these cunts holding their hands up and accepting that they have been caught out.

Dungcaster and the rest will hope this goes away, stay quiet, and hold firm. If it goes to the courts then it might be a different story, but it will take time.
Yea there's a lot particular against Doncaster that see him breach companies act that are e ough to see him go

I remember the the guy who got the bullet because of one lie regarding a ref which led to Celtic placemen taking over the SFA and SPL (then)
This is a lot more than one wee lie. I think there is more than enough to shed our league of these charlatans.

Personally I'm very happy with the contents of that report - it convinced me that lots and lots of dubious processes were clearly employed to ensure the railroading of a flawed resolution. An independent investigation / court will hopefully provide the meat for those bones and then the heads will roll!
Luvleh!

I don’t like this argument tbh. We may see 2 other placemen. But If we do nothing we will have 2 placemen.
It may not work out but not to try is not the right course of action.

We can't prevent the current incompetents being replaced by more incompetents. Only a collective will from all of Scottish football can do that.

I took the time to read it whilst "working from home".

Now from a litigation point of view and where this'll go, we've pointed out discrepancies. I'm not pissing on our chips regarding that but who cares?

That's what it boils down to. Holding on to a 'dossier' which is a clear time line of (as stated) dodgy events, that's not damming evidence. That's public info.

Time will tell but this doesn't leave Hampden and the 42 clubs.

You think we'll get something from this?

No offence mate and I hope you're keeping well but you're barking up the wrong tree.

My glass is half empty BTW...
I am fine thanks.
the Email to UEFA on 4th March was not Public knowledge, that email should see Doncaster sacked alone, then he denied on Radio that he had received no complaints of bullying, but 2 clubs have stated that they complained to him regarding bullying. Why did he refuse to take calls from Douglas Park. Why did he phone Dundee at 5.38 pm and what was discussed. That’s just for starters.

Potentially.

A good reason why they couldn't "loan" the money.
can someone help.
I listened to Doncaster on sportsound,
Gordon asked him, ''if the premier lg is called, does the spfl owe the broadcasters a rebate for loss of games''
Doncaster said the contracts had provision for a cancelled league.
Gordon repeated the question and Doncaster repeated the same answer.
in our submission, we say there could be a £10m liability to an unfinished season,
any help??

can someone help.
I listened to Doncaster on sportsound,
Gordon asked him, ''if the premier lg is called, does the spfl owe the broadcasters a rebate for loss of games''
Doncaster said the contracts had provision for a cancelled league.
Gordon repeated the question and Doncaster repeated the same answer.
in our submission, we say there could be a £10m liability to an unfinished season,
any help??

Either Doncaster has lied on national radio or we've got that bit of the submission wrong.

It's very little to do with the conclusion of the top flight IMO. Much bigger fundamental issues at play here.
correct.
this is a problem.
I have friends who follow other teams, and they see gers as trying to stop the tims getting the league.
trying to explain for them to read the report and basing it on their team.

Well done Rangers.
The case for an independent inquiry is made. We will soon find out wether the clubs of the SPFL have the stomach for the truth or not. Do they vote for transparency and fairness or the continuation of the "gang of thieves" culture that's currently in place.
By not turning over all the stones we will know exactly what they are and, sooner or later, will be their undoing. Too many people know where the bodies are buried for this regime to survive. There is no honour among thieves.

Tom English got a text during the Radio interview From a club chairman telling him they were bullied, but was not allowed to Question ND.

Probably down to the agreement Doncaster had with the BBC in exchange for the interview. It may not have been transmitted completely live. It may have been recorded 30 or 40 minutes before broadcast, transmitted as live and then opened up for discussion with the pundits. Alliteratively it may have been live but with the understanding that Doncaster would only talk to Richard Gordon and wouldn't take questions from the rest of the Sportsound pundits.

Pretty standard way of working tbh. Very few people are willing to discuss things on a completely open forum for fear of what they'll be asked. Most media content is managed and people are very rarely trusted to give full and frank interviews.

I am fine thanks.
the Email to UEFA on 4th March was not Public knowledge, that email should see Doncaster sacked alone, then he denied on Radio that he had received no complaints of bullying, but 2 clubs have stated that they complained to him regarding bullying. Why did he refuse to take calls from Douglas Park. Why did he phone Dundee at 5.38 pm and what was discussed. That’s just for starters.

Good.

I'm not denying any of this fourbus, I'm not.

I've read the document and shunned work to do so.

It's bogging, to put it bluntly but there's no 'pazaz', no 'wow factor'.

You know, I know, we know.

I'm not some mentally challenged sympathiser or a sympathiser in general but...

Time will tell.

Enjoy your long weekend fella, no harm meant.

I have spent the last two hours reading the Executive Summary, right down to noticing a few grammatical errors and a wrong date.

On first reading there is nothing "explosive" in it that has not been alluded to, or suggested over the last few weeks.

However, seeing it all in one document with the details and the reasoning well put, I would say it is a very powerful assessment of incompetence and wrong doing which will have consequences for the SPFL.

Other than clubs who have only their own agenda to promote, I would think that any well managed football club who reads the Rangers report will have serious concerns on who is currently in power in the SPFL.

To me Neil Doncaster perhaps comes across as incompetent and out his depth rather than wilfully trying to work tricks. I don't think he is that clever. He is of course by the position that he holds very much accountable and should be removed from his role.

Rod McKenzie comes across as a real snake oil salesman, and should be removed immediately.

Murdo MacLennan is not mentioned often, but when he is, it is clear that he is at the centre of the Dundee voting debacle and threats.

Ross McArthur (SPFL Board Director and Dunfermline Chairman) and Mike Mulraney (SFA Vice President and Alloa Chairman) have their fingerprints all over the crime scene and I would not be surprised if they are the first two thrown under the bus as elected officers to try and save the full time employees - Doncaster and McKenzie.

The Celtic connection in all this - McKenzie and McLennan all day long.

Back