The Famous Headwear - retro Rangers products

Went on to order the cufflinks however they are out of stock. Can I be added to a waiting list if I order now.

Hello mate. The pre-order sale was closed at 100 sets to help manage stock levels/packaging, but when they are ready to release (expected w/c 1st July) there will be another short run released on the site to buy just after. Keep an eye on our social channels for more information nearer the time

Hello mate. The pre-order sale was closed at 100 sets to help manage stock levels/packaging, but when they are ready to release (expected w/c 1st July) there will be another short run released on the site to buy just after. Keep an eye on our social channels for more information nearer the time
Will you post on here, I dont do Twatter or noseybook.

https://www.thefamousheadwear.co.uk/products

"We're passionate about The Famous team up Ibrox Park, and we're proud of the hats & scarves we make celebrating our clubs history.

Born from a desire to see and offer something different to fans, everything is 100% designed, made and hand finished to the highest quality in our Scottish workshop.

Thanks for showing an interest and enjoy the memories."

#thefamousheadwear

Rangers retro Hats, Scarves, Pin Badges and Accessories are just some of the products being sold, have to say, fantastic quality and anything to get the famous colours of the red, white and blue on show following Rangers both home and away.
Exceptional products.

Okay , thanks for the update. Will try and get in a bit quicker the next time. If you remember could you drop me a PM.

I really like the marketing of the design names to reflect moments that supporters can relate to with players/matches. Certainly for my age it resonates with me.

Seems to be a few different thoughts on the pricing which the Business owner has responded to further up. For my tuppence worth, I have seen a few threads on here about a variety of clothing which is in my opinion exorbitantly priced in relation to quality and exclusivity. Generally for the label as well.

Blows my mind when I read Trainers priced due to a few limited numbers to generate buzz but no real value or quality and made probably as cheaply as nae name Woollies (ask your mum) sandshoes but appreciate that these type of things can be very important to some, particularly when you're younger.

For these products in OP you are getting high quality, relatively exclusive, Rangers related items with hand made finishes. To me that is justification for the price should you wish to purchase.

Okay , thanks for the update. Will try and get in a bit quicker the next time. If you remember could you drop me a PM.

I won't set an expectation that I potentially may miss mate but will try, there is a lot of admin involved running the social channels, the website and in the workshop and it is simply easier to manage through social media and the website itself.

Thanks for showing an interest in the products though, much appreciated!

Will you post on here, I dont do Twatter or noseybook.

As previous comment above mate, I also haven't advertised or posted links to any products on FF since I started this up in late 2017 - I wanted the products to do the talking as such and not saturate the forum with anything too in your face/pushing for sales. Hope that makes sense

I really like the marketing of the design names to reflect moments that supporters can relate to with players/matches. Certainly for my age it resonates with me.

Seems to be a few different thoughts on the pricing which the Business owner has responded to further up. For my tuppence worth, I have seen a few threads on here about a variety of clothing which is in my opinion exorbitantly priced in relation to quality and exclusivity. Generally for the label as well.

Blows my mind when I read Trainers priced due to a few limited numbers to generate buzz but no real value or quality and made probably as cheaply as nae name Woollies (ask your mum) sandshoes but appreciate that these type of things can be very important to some, particularly when you're younger.

For these products in OP you are getting high quality, relatively exclusive, Rangers related items with hand made finishes. To me that is justification for the price should you wish to purchase.

Thanks mate, have maintained from the start that everything on the site is merely an option for fellow fans - as (IMO) it's been so long since we had anything available with any real ingenuity or quality design behind it.

At the very least, hopefully the memories of most of the stuff on the website triggers good thoughts amongst the fans. My generation was spoiled as a Rangers fan through the 80s & 90s in particular and deserves celebration for the achievements we enjoyed through that time.

Some lovely items there but expensive for what it is and given what the club store sells.

I appreciate the materials used are very good quality but product price is high given the alternatives.

Wish you all the very best of luck with the venture though.

Some great pins on there. Souness and Cooper ones especially. Maybe add a Hateley celebration from the Aberdeen win, Laudrup dribbling?

Some great pins on there. Souness and Cooper ones especially. Maybe add a Hateley celebration from the Aberdeen win, Laudrup dribbling?

Novo's sliding celebration after scoring the winner to send Rangers to Manchester, the Darcheville bow, the Arfield salute to name a few. Would also like to see maybe a Walter Smith, Jock Wallace, Bill Struth styled badges as well. Would look class.

Novo's sliding celebration after scoring the winner to send Rangers to Manchester, the Darcheville bow, the Arfield salute to name a few. Would also like to see maybe a Walter Smith, Jock Wallace, Bill Struth styled badges as well. Would look class.
Was also thinking of the Novo one. Good suggestions

Those hats are absolute crackers as are the headvovers. Definitely going to get a hat for the winter, torn between the 99 and Battle Fever although I do actually like them all.

@___thefamous any plans to release more of the designs in headcovers?

Those hats are absolute crackers as are the headvovers. Definitely going to get a hat for the winter, torn between the 99 and Battle Fever although I do actually like them all.

@___thefamous any plans to release more of the designs in headcovers?

Hello mate sorry just seen this message. Yes in fact - was thinking about sticking a poll up on the Twitter page in the next couple of weeks to see which one was most popular.

Most have been buying sets so far with the Copland most popular, but plenty mix and matching so definitely an option

Love all your stuff.

It is expensive but as said it's not cheap sh1t.

Nothing worse than a scarf or hat that scratches fuuk out of you. Especially for us sensitive skin guys.

Some lovely items there but expensive for what it is and given what the club store sells.

I appreciate the materials used are very good quality but product price is high given the alternatives.

Wish you all the very best of luck with the venture though.
Given the quality of the items (and I've bought quite a few items) and the fact nobody else out there is manufacturing Rangers products to the standards 'the famous' are then it's not even arguable that it's not worth every single penny.

I do hope once we sort merchandise out with Sports Direct that the club can then get this company to design exclusively for them so they can be mass produced thereby making a lot more affordable to all bears.

Just picked up my headcovers from the sorting office, tremendous! I will look extremely staunch at the medal tomorrow:))

Thanks again mate

Sorry mate I haven't been on here and just seen this - hope they've been bringing you luck on the fairways!

I know this is an old thread, but I've looked and couldn't find a way to search for a more recent one.

I just wanted to bring this back up to the top of the page for any fans who've maybe not seen this site or are on the fence about buying.
I'd bought one as a gift a couple of years ago and was well impressed with it, but hadn't got round to ordering one for myself until last week.

Fast forward to now and I've just had a couple of scarfs delivered, one for me and one as a gift, and I couldn't be happier with them. One of them is a 10th birthday gift, and as long as he doesn't lose it though then it can hopefully be a scarf for life that he can continue to make memories while watching the Gers!

I know this is an old thread, but I've looked and couldn't find a way to search for a more recent one.

I just wanted to bring this back up to the top of the page for any fans who've maybe not seen this site or are on the fence about buying.
I'd bought one as a gift a couple of years ago and was well impressed with it, but hadn't got round to ordering one for myself until last week.

Fast forward to now and I've just had a couple of scarfs delivered, one for me and one as a gift, and I couldn't be happier with them. One of them is a 10th birthday gift, and as long as he doesn't lose it though then it can hopefully be a scarf for life that he can continue to make memories while watching the Gers!
Thanks mate, feedback is much appreciated. Enjoy!

Back