Merch The Famous - new pin badges and re-stocks

Received your email about shipment, rapid response bro.

Welcome pal, we are shipping daily where Royal Mail are still collecting so are keen to keep the orders moving out the workshop.

Your pin order has been sent 1C so should be with you next week - RM on strike tomorrow and Sunday (unusually) so may be a bit longer than the standard 1-3 days.

Welcome pal, we are shipping daily where Royal Mail are still collecting so are keen to keep the orders moving out the workshop.

Your pin order has been sent 1C so should be with you next week - RM on strike tomorrow and Sunday (unusually) so may be a bit longer than the standard 1-3 days.
Understandable with the RM on strike actions bud, thanks for the update.

Do you ship to Canada nice gear in there

We do mate yes, international shipping is set at ÂŁ3.00 for pins and for larger packages such as the knitwear it is ÂŁ13.50. Only one post charge applies depending on the items ordered so not both, if that makes sense. There is an option to select this at checkout. Usually takes around 7-10 days for international 1st Class to arrive in N America, this may be slightly longer over the Xmas period. Cheers!

placed order thanks and have a great christmas bud
Thanks Alan, got that much appreciated. Will get the order ready and shipped next week. Will have a tracking reference too which will be in shipping email once ready. Merry Christmas and all the best!

They sell a good variety of pin badges,some absolute belters,have bought a number of them.
A good idea for last minute stocking fillers for any Rangers fan.
Love the stuff they put out,fantastic quality.

They sell a good variety of pin badges,some absolute belters,have bought a number of them.
A good idea for last minute stocking fillers for any Rangers fan.
Love the stuff they put out,fantastic quality.
Cheers pal, feedback is much appreciated. All the best

I have bought a few of the pin badges from The Famous,always good designs and quality.
I got one of their hats as a present and it is fantastic quality,really glad I had it on Saturday at the game.

Thanks to all who have ordered our newest pin designs over the weekend, shipping resumes today via Royal Mail 1st Class

jWFHvQ.jpg

Cooper Pin back in stock, classic of an icon in blue

fs84R8.jpg

Back