The fans must do their part

LD5

The league isn't over yet, this is a hellish month coming up. We are going to struggle at points undoubtedly. As fans, we need to rally behind them and support them every step of the way. When we aren't playing our greatest, don't slaughter the players, get behind them.

We need to build momentum and absolutely batter through every fixture that comes our way and whether our fans are at the stadium or not, we can help contribute to that momentum by fully backing the team rather than getting raging when we aren't 5-0 up in 20 minutes.

We have 16 games left. 2 against the mentally challengeds. To win the league we need to win 12 out the 16. Beat Aberdeen then it’s 11 out of 15.

That’s how we play it.
That’s if Celtic keep winning games and I don’t think they will.

I expect a dip and a couple of draws coming up from them so if we remain focused we could advance quicker imo.

Regardless of how anxious we get or not, we are not in the ground so can’t project it to the players. Barring tweeting them positivity, unless their on this board we have little to no influence.

Regardless of how anxious we get or not, we are not in the ground so can’t project it to the players. Barring tweeting them positivity, unless their on this board we have little to no influence.
I disagree. Social media presence is huge these days and that would transfer to the media and I struggle to believe that the players would not take notice of either of those. You think if thousands of Rangers fans are tweeting etc. about the team being shite and bottle merchants etc would have zero effect?

I don’t think the fixtures are that bad , get Aberdeen and Hibs out the way and we have a great run in If we are worried about Aberdeen, Hibs, Livingston and Motherwell we don’t deserve to be champions,
Not being cautious about fixtures we have already dropped points in and regularly have in previous seasons isn't 'being champions', that is being stubborn.

We have 16 games left. 2 against the mentally challengeds. To win the league we need to win 12 out the 16. Beat Aberdeen then it’s 11 out of 15.

That’s how we play it.
It’s 13. We currently have 62 points, they have 43 after 19 games, their max is 100 points. So we need 39 more points at the moment.

I’ve got confidence in this team. We’re on 22 games unbeaten that brings a momentum with it that’s hard to stop. I fancy us to deal with January the same way we did with December. Let’s go.

get 10 points in the next 4 games and the league is over . Celtic have 19 games left to play and they will drop points in at least 2 games out the 19.

I think having a full week off will be massive for the team. A chance to focus and come down from yesterday. Win in Aberdeen who will play for a draw gets us off and running and piles even more pressure on Celtic against hibs

Fuxake there's supporter's can't wait to get stuck into the players even when we win. Alfie could score a hat trick and some oddball will whinge about a tackle he did.
The league isn't over yet, this is a hellish month coming up. We are going to struggle at points undoubtedly. As fans, we need to rally behind them and support them every step of the way. When we aren't playing our greatest, don't slaughter the players, get behind them.

We need to build momentum and absolutely batter through every fixture that comes our way and whether our fans are at the stadium or not, we can help contribute to that momentum by fully backing the team rather than getting raging when we aren't 5-0 up in 20 minutes.

I disagree. Social media presence is huge these days and that would transfer to the media and I struggle to believe that the players would not take notice of either of those. You think if thousands of Rangers fans are tweeting etc. about the team being shite and bottle merchants etc would have zero effect?
Never once seen a player on Twitter during a game.

We're going to drop points at some stage. It's inevitable.
Nothing is inevitable with this team. Yesterday showed we can grind out wins when up against it. We also have Jack arfield to come back in when fit and i would use guys like Itten more. Not impossible to win every game even though we dont need to.

The win yesterday has banked us 3 points to play with us the way I look at it. 3 point extended to hopefully navigate us out a tricky January with still a sizeable gap

it was massive. A loss yesterday and it’s 4 points potentially and then we are away to Aberdeen hibs and Motherwell. That’d be pressure

It's greedy, but I want us to go through the whole league season undefeated.

I'd accept a few draws between now and May as we can't win every game, but it's not unrealistic to think 16 without defeat when we are already no losses in 22.

There's folk on here that believe in bad juju.

"Remember Bears, we have to concentrate on one game at a time. Our focus goes to the next game."

We need to build some momentum? Seriously. Four points dropped all season, five league goals conceded and you don't think we have any momentum?

Two wins and a draw away to Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell should be enough to pretty much finish it with the cushion we have

Beat Aberdeen next week and we are 22 points clear while they have to play on a Monday night after coming back from a long journey from Dubai. I can't imagine a lot of their foreign players will be up for a tough slog against Hibs on a cold January night after a holiday in Dubai.

If Hibs actually put in the same effort as they did against us they might take points from them.

The players have played a lot of football and it's not letting up anytime soon. Think we need to appreciate that we cannot expect to keep going at the same intensity as we have been so far, it will dip now and again.

Jack and Arfield will be like new signings when they come back into the team.

Never once seen a player on Twitter during a game.
Where exactly did I say they do that? Do you honestly think the negativity from the support on all social media platforms was completely unnoticed by the team January onwards last season?

We need to build some momentum? Seriously. Four points dropped all season, five league goals conceded and you don't think we have any momentum?
Of course we do, but we had momentum last season as well. What I'm saying is if or when we drop points, instead of the fans spitting the dummy and saying the team are shitebags, give them the support they need to keep that momentum going.

I’m sure we only have four games this month. I don’t get why folk think it’s going to be so tough?

Away to Aberdeen on the 10th. We’re 23 points ahead of them and 43 goals better off after just 22 games.

Away to Motherwell on the 17th. We’re 45 points ahead of them and 66 goals better off.

Home to Ross County on the 23rd. 45 points ahead and 78 goals better off.

Away to Hibs on the 27th. 26 points and 45 goals difference.

Fair enough if we had a load of European or cup games in between.....but we don’t. We have loads of time to prepare properly, we have the best players, the best management team and a fantastic attitude.

I fully expect us to win these games. With the togetherness and attitude we have these days, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t.....especially now that 55 is a very real prospect.

These players know the score, they get it.
These players are going to become legends and I have no fear, we’ll come out of this month unscathed. They’ll have learned from last year and it won’t happen again

Back