The Fans.

Jimmyj.

As a mostly armchair supporter of Rangers I want to thank all the fans who followed Rangers through thick and thin during our wilderness years.
Without your loyalty to the club by doggedly going to every game home and away we would not have survived. You were the glue that held us together, and those of us that circumstances don't allow us to travel much to games too often owe you a big debt.
It's great to be part of such a loyal family of support.
One thing I know is that if our bitter rivals had 9 years of what we suffered they would not survive, simply because their fans would not back their team with the unfailing loyalty of our fans.
Yes Rangers have been exceptional this season, but the fans made it possible.
Big Arfield salute to you all!

As a mostly armchair supporter of Rangers I want to thank all the fans who followed Rangers through thick and thin during our wilderness years.
Without your loyalty to the club by doggedly going to every game home and away we would not have survived. You were the glue that held us together, and those of us that circumstances don't allow us to travel much to games too often owe you a big debt.
One thing I know is that if our bitter rivals had 9 years of what we suffered they would not survive, simply because their fans would not back their team with the unfailing loyalty of our fans.
Admin, can somebody delete this birthday card pish for me please? My first thread and nobody answered it so it must be shite.
I am embarrassed to say the least.

On Yersel Jimmy.

B-D

Nice sentiment and I agree with it all.

It certainly wasn’t easy following it all though, then boycotting to oust Ashley was probably up there with the hardest decisions in my life.

Looking back now though, every minute was worth it to get back to where we belong.

It would have faded into obscurity had you not bumped it yourself 16 hours later.

As far as embarrassing threads go its far from the worst, in fact there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I'm guessing you enjoyed your weekend, as did we all.

dgbg.gif

I am also an armchair fan these days, I love everything about the club and in particular agree that the Rangers fans are the best in the world.

It would have faded into obscurity had you not bumped it yourself 16 hours later.

As far as embarrassing threads go its far from the worst, in fact there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I'm guessing you enjoyed your weekend, as did we all.
Aye, had a good bev after the tim skelping!

Back