The fans

Jazza

If it looks like we are getting the required result to take us through tonight then it would be good to see the stadium full at the final whistle to applaud the players off the park. They have put in a massive effort not only in this European campaign but also on Sunday. We got a fantastic result against Porto and the stadium was emptying from 80 minutes onwards, hopefully tonight is different.

Wouldn’t hold you breath there was folk behind me leaving against Warsaw and that could’ve went to extra time

If it looks like we are getting the required result to take us through tonight then it would be good to see the stadium full at the final whistle to applaud the players off the park. They have put in a massive effort not only in this European campaign but also on Sunday. We got a fantastic result against Porto and the stadium was emptying from 80 minutes onwards, hopefully tonight is different.
It'll only be different if the outcome is in the balance.

Nothing else will stop the exodus.

Block the exits, its not Sunday so the Subways won't close earlier, its a Thursday night, they shall be kept in until 90 minutes and forced into watching us celebrate progression to the Last 32!

People have been leaving Ibrox from 75m+ on bigger occasions than this.
It takes a real nail-biter to keep the stadium full. Like Legia (although that was a draw until then, the point remains :D)

I personally hope it’s not a nail biter :D

Im sure people have legitimate reason for leaving early at games, but you can see the folk that just seem to have a magnetic pull to follow behind when they see people heading for the exits.

It’s a total domino effect, largely with people shiting themselves at the prospect of having to stand in a queue for he subway for 10 minutes, god forbid.

Block the exits, its not Sunday so the Subways won't close earlier, its a Thursday night, they shall be kept in until 90 minutes and forced into watching us celebrate progression to the Last 32!

It’s not the subway, it’s traffic control they try to miss, also drink, get a pint ordered before the queue.
Subway is only a small part.

It's a fucking joke the amount of people leaving early at a run of the mill game, never mind a game of this magnitude. No matter the score, the same ones will be off. But not before calling Tav useless, Morelos brain dead etc.

If you expect the players to give it their all for 90 minutes, then you should be willing to do the same as a fan.

I find just as many leave early to get back to drinking before their bus leaves etc.

Some people just gasping to leave, had a few in our block at Hampden at the weekend, bear in mind we'd dominated and it was a one goal lead, some of them walking off before 80 minutes. I don't get it - budget in the time for the whole 90 minutes and see the lads off, especially on big games like tonight.

Wouldn’t hold you breath there was folk behind me leaving against Warsaw and that could’ve went to extra time
I was amazed how many left Hampden before full time on Sunday.
Not just at Ibrox it happens.

Majority stayed til the end on Sunday but still plenty leaving near the end.
Although I think many down the front, moved up towards the back as the isle was packed were I was, until final whistle!

Our manager was used to a virtually full Anfield at the end of every game.

For once it would be nice to see that at Ibrox.

The fixation with leaving early from Ibrox is mind-boggling. A couple of hundred would be reasonsbly acceptable. But when it gets into tens of thousands it is utterly bizarre and shows a lack of appreciation to our manager and players.

But I know this kind of message will fall on deaf ears.

It's a fucking joke the amount of people leaving early at a run of the mill game, never mind a game of this magnitude. No matter the score, the same ones will be off. But not before calling Tav useless, Morelos brain dead etc.

If you expect the players to give it their all for 90 minutes, then you should be willing to do the same as a fan.
This all day long, I never leave until after the final whistle win lose or draw

It's always happened, it's just more noticeable in all-seated stadiums. But I still don't understand it.

You should factor in your travel arrangements to allow for the full game, same as you would if you were going to a concert or the pictures. You never see many people leaving the Hydro or Cineworld with ten minutes to go just to 'beat the rush.'

It's also another factor in judging how good a support is. Bears are unforgiving in judging the team and individual performances so they should question their own 'support' and how it affects the team. We're always describing Rangers as 'we' and 'us' - so play your part. 'We' are all supposed to be in this together.

Qualifying would be another massive step forward for us.

This would be a great gesture of appreciation for the players, especially after we were robbed at the weekend. Get the players roused up, make them aware how much it means to us, and get them into the next league game full of confidence.

This early exodus has been happening as long as I remember and, believe me, I go back a bit.

I have never been able to depart before the final whistle. I think it’s a FOMO syndrome. When I think of all the games where I have witnessed Late or last minute drama down the years it gobsmacks me that folk start disappearing with 15 mins to go.

This early exodus has been happening as long as I remember and, believe me, I go back a bit.

I have never been able to depart before the final whistle. I think it’s a FOMO syndrome. When I think of all the games where I have witnessed Late or last minute drama down the years it gobsmacks me that folk start disappearing with 15 mins to go.

Imagine missing Edu's goal because ye didn't want to wait 10 minutes for a subway?

(I know it's less of an issue in old firm games but still)...

Imagine missing Edu's goal because ye didn't want to wait 10 minutes for a subway?

(I know it's less of an issue in old firm games but still)...

I could give hundreds of examples mate. One which I remember vividly was our TWO goals in the dying seconds to win the 1964 Scottish Cup to complete one of our Cup hat-tricks. :)

We should have a clock in and out system at Ibrox.

If you clock out before the final whistle then you forfeit your season ticket at the end of the current campaign.

That would stop it :cool:

I hope we win the game and top the group

Players deserve a huge ovation if we get in KO stage tonight

Never left before the fulltime whistle and I've watched us take some hidings over the years. Everyone to their own but the players would really appreciate a full noisy stadium if we get a win.

Regardless of the result, some will feck off with ten minutes to go. Others will soon follow..

Think I left the game against Unirea early because I couldn't take it anymore. The only time that I can recall leaving early.

How about instead of complaining about the Subway Loyal those remaining in the Stadium continue to nosily back the team regardless of where they sit?

People leaving at 80 minutes, guys in front of me shouting ‘%^*& off Rangers’ mans leaving right on the equaliser (did he think we were out), and then everyone just bursting to leave and not salute the team.

Big shout out to the guy in CF who turned up late, was wearing sunglasses, had a man bag, stashed Buckie in his pocket, was offering people around him a pie and then launched a pie onto the pitch.

Subway loyal were genuinely embarrassing tonight. Imagine leaving early in a tense game where we could qualify for the EL knockout stages. Some people continued to walk out even when their equaliser went in :eek:

Well done to everyone who stayed until the end and after the whistle to celebrate, I feel we did the team proud tonight after their great performance.

Fans were a fuckin joke tonight. Sat on their hands all game and only opened their mouths in the last twenty minutes to spout negative pish, then loads fucked off early.

Back