The '19th Century Terrorist' irony not lost on me

TBB and 'Super Rangers' vanished for years (didn't stop FARE though) and no-one really minded, TBB was really rousing, and loud, but I hate 'no mean city' pish and the razor gangs, and so maybe it was best to say goodbye. Not singing about Billy Fullerton is probably not a bad thing.

However, ironically, our enemies across the city continued to pollute the atmosphere. Vile chants, banners, songs, and displays. Nothing was done. No punishment. 15 fines from UEFA.....yet nothing.

Our response? "Well it's died down, no-one cares now....clearly it's open season, sing what we want".

The sectarian / terrorist filth from them actually brought back the 'F word' in our support....only for us to find that people do care now, but only in certain circumstances.

It’s just your usual Scottish double standards. Rangers are bad for referencing a razor gang, but let’s all call Celtic Tims in a friendly way after Tim Malloy’s razor gang.

I dont understand tbh. 19th Century Terrorists who call themselves 19th Century Terrorists find being called 19th Century Terrorists offensive, is that the gist?

I think the real question that needs answering is just who it is that is genuinely offended.

I don't think many, if anybody, really are - it is in the main just a way of getting at Rangers.
The FARE 'Observers' are there with an agenda.
How many St Joseph's fans lodged a complaint ?

For singing a new word? Don't think so.

Again, not being drawn into insults. Let's just leave it.. we've got different opinions.
Your opinion has a very high chance of further harming Rangers if anyone takes it seriously.

Your opinion has a very high chance of further harming Rangers if anyone takes it seriously.

Utter nonsense. I've explained how it would work and you've ignored this, choosing to just repeat your same claim over and over again.

Since you're not going to drop it, I'll allow you the final word. This is my last reply here.

Utter nonsense. I've explained how it would work and you've ignored this, choosing to just repeat your same claim over and over again.

Since you're not going to drop it, I'll allow you the final word. This is my last reply here.
I’ve repeated it because that’s pretty much what would happen. The song will sound the same and our ground would be closed. That would leave us with a closed ground trying to argue that a different word was sung.

Back