The flag is raised!

The flag unveiling was utterly pathetic. The club should be genuinely embarrassed with how amateur that looked. A 10 year wait for us and that’s the best they could do?

To think that it was delayed to allow all STH’s to be in to see it and it’s ended up being the most pathetic declaration of us being Champions I’ve ever seen.

It should have been done vs Livingston but it just seemed a total anti climax and the club are to blame for that total embarrassment today. I genuinely don’t know what they were thinking.

What a damp squid ..waited 10 years for this ..had a couple of beers before the game ..in my seat for 2.45 ..ready to celebrate and then plop ..55 was something to rejoice in ..flag pole should have been in the centre circle and 55ft high ..ex players raising it bit by bit ..what an opportunity waisted

It was bizarre to say the least. Wee flag raise, photo op then everyone just waiting 10-15 mins with nothing happening until the players came out.

We’d have been as well raising it against Livi for all that it mattered. Hopefully 56 flag day next season will be better.

Should’ve been a special day but an utter damp squib instead. The flag and flagpole looked embarrassingly cheap, who arranged this rubbish? We had chairman and huge investor Douglas Park with vice chairman John Bennett with the greatest ever Ranger John Grieg. And for some inexplicable reason David Graham from comms was raising the flag with the chairman!! Wtf ‍♂️

Plenty of people are complaining and rightly so,you said yourself it was pish,tying yourself in knots.

banjo-deliverance.gif

Aye nae bother, apologies to any bootnecks for my last post.

Dungcaster must be raging he wasn’t allowed in to see that amazing spectacle we’ve all been waiting 10 years for. What a show he missed. Spectacular.

Back