The footage when Tav orders "go, go, go" to win the ball back leading up to Arfield's goal

The shout from Arfield aswell, the pass from Kent is so under appreciated.
Imo SA is our most important player.
Theres a lot people dont see that Tav takes charge of. For example small things like getting any new players number and makes sures they are in team WhatsApp and introduced, helps them get settled with stuff like getting haircuts all that shit. May seem like nothing but sure new bo ys appreciate it.
He better have booked the flute
Band for the title winning party

SA is our most important player imho. We have midfielders that can play and keep the ball for fun but he is the only one that really gets himself in goal scoring positions
Absolutely mate, should be one of the first names on the team sheet. Brings a certain quality to our team that no other does.

Is this from the Inside Ibrox feature for the game?

Is Raz just a play on Ryan?
Yes. It was prominent in the same type of footage from the game versus filth. It was Razza then.

Raz / Razza is Kent's nickname with his teammates.

I wonder what the 1, 2, 3, 4 count relates to. It doesn't appear in sync with the number of passes, so I wonder if it's some way of telling the man on the ball what options he has.

I love this content.
I'd love to know that myself.

I wonder what the 1, 2, 3, 4 count relates to. It doesn't appear in sync with the number of passes, so I wonder if it's some way of telling the man on the ball what options he has.

I love this content.

Sounds like Goldson shouting "KEEP KEEP KEEP" until it gets to Borna.

Could also be that Pep thing where when you win posession back have certain amount of seconds to counter or they then calm it down and start again? A duno lol

That clip emphasises just how quiet it is inside Ibrox with no fans, great insight in to what goes on on the pitch.

Fair play to the players for stepping up without us

Could also be that Pep thing where when you win posession back have certain amount of seconds to counter or they then calm it down and start again? A duno lol
It is as well. Took me listening through a good set of headphones, over listening to it originally through my phone, to make the distinction

Cheers mate

Last edited:
Also notice you just catch the fist pump from Alfredo when Arfield scores. No grumpies from the CF in a scoring position, just a celebration for the team.

Great clip all round.

Morelos is nearly always the first to congratulate the scorers. I know he'll be close but still no huffs. I've also noticed he's always looking for other players as if he wants to make sure everyone gets involved!

It's definitely 'Keep keep keep' from Goldson. I think once Borna gets it there is a "go" shouted.

Morelos is nearly always the first to congratulate the scorers. I know he'll be close but still no huffs. I've also noticed he's always looking for other players as if he wants to make sure everyone gets involved!
Canny be right, he only care about himself.

Was nowhere near the closest to Goldson but was first there.

SA is our most important player imho. We have midfielders that can play and keep the ball for fun but he is the only one that really gets himself in goal scoring positions
Tremendous player and absolutely gets it as well. Offers us something that none of our other midfielders do with his clever one touch passing around the box and getting beyond the striker.

Theres a lot people dont see that Tav takes charge of. For example small things like getting any new players number and makes sures they are in team WhatsApp and introduced, helps them get settled with stuff like getting haircuts all that shit. May seem like nothing but sure new boys appreciate it.
I'm basically only going on what gets posted on Instagram by the players but it seems to me like they all really like the skipper. Was heartening to see Tav put a post up about the two young lads who came on against Falkirk, there's more to being a captain than shouting at the ref.

I'm basically only going on what gets posted on Instagram by the players but it seems to me like they all really like the skipper. Was heartening to see Tav put a post up about the two young lads who came on against Falkirk, there's more to being a captain than shouting at the ref.

100% mate and our manager was one of the best so im sure he has a fair idea of what is needed from a captain.

Back