The footage when Tav orders "go, go, go" to win the ball back leading up to Arfield's goal

Significance of 2-3-4 shouts leading up to goal (from 16sec) ?

A drill from the training ground for position or pass?

Guy deserves everything. When he first came here he was a decent player punting dugs and Herbalife.

he’s now vital to our team and has improved so much, deserves to be one of our highest paid players. Plays all the time.

That was an amazing watch. Just shows the levels of intensity and concentration coming from this team at the moment.

Jordan Campbell of the athletic called this out last night. Great to hear Tav do it, he can obviously see the game in front and knows what is covered. Another great team goal.
Jordan Campbell is worth the subscription. Articles always take a different take to anything in MSM

I have a feeling that Tav will be here for his testimonial and will join the ranks of Meiklejohn, Young, Greig and Gough.
I don't see him leaving he is becoming an integral part of the club.
He is the captain of Rangers and it suits him.

This happens in every game , could easily play a clip at the other end and the SL players would be shouting. even last season when we weren’t playing well Tav was vocal , it’s part of the game it happens at amatuer level. Don’t get the point of the OP.

OK Mr. Wet Blanket, the point is simple. Post a clip of where you've been able to clearly hear Rangers communication during a move.

Over to you.

I wonder what the 1, 2, 3, 4 count relates to. It doesn't appear in sync with the number of passes, so I wonder if it's some way of telling the man on the ball what options he has.

I love this content.
I was thinking it was something to do with limiting non penetrative passes in the transition, especially because we win the ball so high up.

Back