The Friday Tiple thread

Going to the Bier Halle and Bavarian Brew House tonight so it'll be German beer all night for me and hopefully one of the Bier Halle pizzas. Can't wait.

Wee man's swimming club not on tonight so a rare Friday treat for me to have a wee drink. Nothing more exciting than a few Buds though.

I am brewing tonight with a mate, so I will probably land up howling enough to cause the dangly bit at the rear of my mouth to increase in size

Got given a case of Bud Light the other day (I don't need to hear from the beer snobs)

So i'll probably polish that off tonight

Dead man's fingers rum bought it a couple if weeks ago haven't tried it yet tonight's the night with Cola,ginger beer and apple juice mixers :cool::cool:

May have one, possibly two bottles of beer this evening.

I cannot drink to get drunk in the house, unless for a party. Never seen the point.

I have two kids under two both with the cold, snots everywhere

I may get a few buds IF I'm lucky

I know that feeling mine are 3,2 and expecting another anytime in the next week..... if I'm lucky while everyone's in bed I can sneak in two or three rum n Coke and think about tomorrow's game in peace

Tried this last week and loved it so got a load in from the bottle shop...convinced it is named after me....

24y9zyu.jpg
24y9zyu.jpg

Got Friday off work so settled down last night with a few vodkas and coke to watch the new pirates of Caribbean film, seen half the film fell asleep woke up at 3 in the morning,off to bed, dogs jumping on me at 7.30 to go out for a pee, ggrrrrrr

A brandy before bed. Not a big drinker - just have 1-2 brandies in the evening, after dinner.

The volcano however - that's out all day, everyday. The day, week or month is simply irrelevant.

I have diverted from custom and as I have guests I am drinking Prosecco. It's not too bad but too easy to drink (gulp). I might be very happy before long!

Lambs spiced rum and coke while I'm watching the tennis from the USA waiting for Nadal v Del Porto.

nightshift so im on the double strength Robinsons

can never judge it right o_O

I'm on my second Coke Zero. 28 days dry tonight (if I don't count the couple of drinks at my daughters wedding on day 13).

Change of plan - abandoned the Paulaner when I realised The Other Place was selling Uerige. Dusseldorf's finest.

Ok bears what we all drinking tonight! I have 6 Peroni which are getting skelped
My missus and her pal did lunch one day when the waiter asked what they would like to drink the pal said I think I'll have one of those Pirelli still makes us laugh years later lol
On another note I'm a red wine man myself rioja by the bottle not glass lol

Back