The fringe players tonight

Jones was a disappointment lastnight.

Okay, he's been out for four months, but thought he would've busted a gut to try and get into the managers plans.

Does he see Barker every day?
You are not telling me he is a better option than Murphy.
Nah, the Mark Allen signings train on their own.

Of course he sees him every day, and clearly he feels that Barker is a better option than Murphy at this point.

What you're saying is that you don't trust the manager.

Again, is he going to keep someone out the team who is doing the business in training? What reason would there be for that?

I’d have Murphy in a squad before Barker, Murphy might not be the quickest but he can take a man on!
Doc unfortunately is not getting into our midfield and for his own sake needs to go get game time. He seems a good lad, very professional and works hard - he deserves to be playing regularly, but it looks like it will need to be elsewhere.

Jones was poor last night but have people forgotten that he hasn't played a proper game of football for the best part of 4 months. He's no world beater but he was playing very well before he got injured. He will take time to get back up to speed

Jones is a great player. He just needs game time.

Ojo is also a real talent but just needs confidence.

I’m afraid Barker just doesn’t have it though. Hibs is his level.

Halliday was ok especially given he had a knock

Jones was poor, Barker was worse

Ojo poor too tho his goal looked ok from where I was

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barisic
Jack
Davis
Kamara
Aribo
Kent
Morelos

That is our best 11.

No it’s not Goldson and Helander are our first choice centre half pairing.

Yes Katic scored at the piggery but he also gave away a penalty and allowed Jullien two free headers that were cleared off the line.

His positioning at times last night and against Killie our last game at Ibrox was questionable.

He seems to have become the new Ross McCrorie on here, plenty of potential but has to fulfill it week in week out.

Nah, the Mark Allen signings train on their own.

Of course he sees him every day, and clearly he feels that Barker is a better option than Murphy at this point.

What you're saying is that you don't trust the manager.

Again, is he going to keep someone out the team who is doing the business in training? What reason would there be for that?
Gerrard isn't always right tho. See Worral last season.

Not saying I agree or disagree with him, just simply pointing out Gerrard makes mistakes too.

Barker hopeless , never beat his man once ,ojo poor when he got on , Edmundson ok Halliday average at best ,Jones wasn't that good but probably more rusty but shining light was Patterson and Kennedy getting some game time young RB played well .

Back