The full Sisypheaniac majesty of the quest for Resolution 12

How did Celtc have "most to lose" with us thrown down the divisions and our club in the hands of spivs. ? All those free titles, trophies, never mind the free runs at CL qualification. Yes, Celtc had it tough.

These idiots are not all there in the noggin.
Tony, Clerr and Vincent ….
Clancy Collin Robertson et al
Lawell Mulraney Petrie.
Aye , we were in control ffs

They lost the fabled 10 , lost their manager, got a new manager their team needs rebuilding from top to bottom to, in the near future they will need to address compensation claims and all they can think about is a Res 12...They really are obsessed with us.

They will pursue this till their dying days in their mad belief that they are doing it for all the right reasons, for all that is good.
However, not one, not a single solitary one of them, has ever stood up and spoken out about the campaign of child rape their seedy club subjected their young players to for over half a century.

That sums up perfectly the morals of that self-righteous mass of degenerate inadequates who follow that stinking club.
Child rape is normal in their cult

So when they say they are taking it to the City of London Police, do they mean the Met Police or the little territorial force that operates within the walled confines of old old London.

The little force - but they deal with crimes in the financial side

To be honest I don't know what the guys are likely to do next.
It's pretty clear though that the SFA are unlikely to do anything of any substance.In fact,they have declared their own disciplinary system to be incompetent to deal with this (yet Celtic want to leave the matter with them!)
If I was to guess then if the AGM sees Celtic voting it down,which is almost certain, then I think there is a strong possibility that it will be referred to the the appropriate police authority in London who deal with cases of fraud or perhaps some form of crowd funding for a QC to challenge the SFA.

on there arse probably after the 10 is sorted
Im glad i got to %^*& and please can the admins of this site just get rid of my profile and my details ive tried to do this by pm a few times get it sorted cheers
The other fans are right two peas in a pod

This is what PLC want to happen. A shareholders led action let's the club off the hook whilst the outcome and investigation gets the desired results.

Start the crowd funding.

The Res12 guys are asking the Board to refer it to city of London police or take it to UEFA. The Board are rejecting both proposals.

Maybe the Res12 guys can take it to the police. They cannot refer it to UEFA themselves.

In fairness,that's not really the case.
What they are saying is the matter is in the hands of the SFA and they think that is the correct place for it to be progressed. Stop laughing at the back!!!
The big flaw in this stance is simple...............the SFA have already agreed with those representing rangers that they cannot rule on this case (whether it's because of the 5 way agreement or because the SFA themselves are implicated and there is an inherent conflict of interest I don't know).
We also know that the SFA have kicked this can down the road so many times that any sane person wouldn't trust them an inch.....but Celtic appear to.

The whole thing should have been referred to UEFA years ago,it's that simple

An agreement between football clubs and their governing bodies does not protect them if they break the law.
If a "false pretence" is how rfc got their licence in 2011 then that,afaik,it can open the door to a fraud inquiry.

...by doing %^*& all other than consistently express surprise when the SFA trot out some ridiculous bullshit as to why they aren't going to apply their own rules.

%^*& fuckin' Celtic. Nothing but a pack of cunts.

Next time anyone trots out the line "we run things now", they should be treated as though they are as thick a lady's front bottom as someone who doesn't know what liquidation is.

Through proposing that this motion is voted down, Celtic are telling you they have no interest in a level playing field and never have. They are content that you got fucked, content that we got fucked. This is the thin end of the wedge and tells you all you need to know, not just about the Huns entry into Europe in 2011, but every dodgy step taken since 1986.

Absolute fucking wankers.

They are fuckin scum horrible bastards
Complicit in the biggest cheating scandal in british football
Fuckin animals

An explanation of where we are with this provided by Auldheid,one of the requisitioners.

A little bit of clarification on what Celtic actually oppose.

They oppose taking the investigation away from the SFA and asking UEFA or the police to investigate.

In doing so they are binding themselves to a judicial process that after 2 years has shown itself not fit for purpose and one in which they resist questioning.

At the 2018 AGM questions relating to CAS involvement were asked and a commitment to providing a written answer was made at that AGM but to date there has been no answers.

No answers to them by AGM 2019, suggests Celtic are incompetent at best and complicit at worst the consequences of which are a possible fraud is being covered up with Celtic's knowledge.

Not a good place to be standing at AGM time.

So whilst going to UEFA or the police is eschewed by Celtic, not providing answers to the questions posed as result of the SFA "parking" the investigation that Res12 has caused, is simply untenable.

Opposing the current Res doesnt mean the matter is finished, it just means no more excuses can be accepted for Celtic's inaction since in effect May 2018 when they were given hard legit evidence of fraud but did not act upon it, requiring Res12 lawyers to do so at cost of £2k to add to earlier costs of around £7k..

So whilst Celtic might oppose going to UEFA they simply cannot stand aside and let the SFA stay silent.

A deadline for SFA to decide what to do must be set by Celtic by or at the AGM, along with a timetable for completion, whether that be by SFA or CAS covering ALL of the submissions made by RFC under granting and monitoring of the UEFA licence in 2011.

Otherwise Celtic are protecting the SFA and risk being seen as complicit in covering up a fraud in which they were victims.

In short their continuing policy of inaction , silence and non interference, particularly from May 2018 is untenable and has to change to restore faith in Celtic and give the SFA an opportunity to regain the judicial authority they surrendered under the 5 Way and restore the rule of football law that otherwise lies in tatters.

The board are a shower of corrupt Tory cunts

Surely any 5 way agreement poses problems:

a) is it an agreement based on law ? Nope!
b) is it therefore binding in any way whatsoever? Nope!
c) May it even be an illegal agreement? Possibly
d) Is it an agreement in compliance with competition, cartel and anti-trust law? I can see where it might well not be

He gave a bankrupt rangers team 3IAR, when they died me tried to get them to start in the top league but with 3 years points deduction, he slaughtered Celtic fans in America singing the jelly and ice cream song when they died as “it would cost us 5 million quid” If the shoe was on the other foot and they had 7 year free reign of cl money they would have backed their manager constantly to achieve it, even under Rodgers we had janko and o Connell in defence to get us 40 million quid against ber Sheva. Not once did he have us ready for the cl qualifiers, not fuckin once, Rodgers wanted Mcginn, Schar and Piccini all in early to give us the best shot, we got mulumbu close up deadline day after being put out. Lawwell is a cancer of Celtic, I’ve said it before it will be a great day once he has nothing to do with us completely

Just to be clear about the whole Res 12 thing.
I was never one of the group of 4/5 guys who drove it.
I got to know one of them and offered to stick updates on here as he wasn't a member.
He took me up on my offer and the rest, like Res 12, is history.
I had no say in the Phil stuff but it wouldn't have been my choice.
To be honest I don't think that decision impacted much on the demise of the resolution.
How many people have actually heard of Phil or knew the Res 12 guys had been in contact with him?
IMO Res 12 died in the main through a combination of factors like the SFA kicking it down the road for years until people tired of it. The media's failure to give it the prominence it deserved. Celtic claiming to support it while actively undermining it and, ironically, the success of the team on the park.

Totally agree on the reason it fizzled out. A disgrace.

A wee reminder that Res 12 was an attempt to bring about reform of the SFA.
It was through their incompetence and collusion that OUR club suffered.
If it had succeeded and made them more accountable then maybe the treatment of Celtic and their fans might have improved.
As a Celtic fan you will have witnessed many many " honest mistakes" by the SFA appointed masons in the black.
At least some of us tried to change that.
Remember that the next time a Beaton or Madden stitches us up. Don't complain about it.

Yes they died and Celtic either sat back and said nothing as our footballing authorities allowed a club formed in 201 to assume the identity of Rangers 1872-2012 and cherry pick from it's history, or colluded with our authorities in the scam that allowed Sevco to call itself Rangers FC.

Personally I think it was the second of those options, but very best case scenario we allowed TRIFC to be classed as Rangers without a word of complaint. Even though I hate Celtic losing matches I accept it's part of football, but our part in the cheating in favour of Sevco is sickening.

Someone really ought to tell the other Scottish clubs, cos all I've seen in the last coupe of months are huns boasting about winning "The 55" without anyone in football, or the media, disputing it.

Anyone who believes Peter Lawwell wasnt a big part in the cheating would probably believe in fairies living at the bottom of the garden.

If the roles were reversed and we were needing support from the Huns then Celtic Park would now look like Hiroshima after the bomb and the club would be a distant if fond memory.
I love our support and our ethos but I hate our power brokers - The cunts would sell out their mothers.... %^*& them.

Have fun in your obsessive echo chambers fellas.
And when we get back in the ground (if you decide you can put your feelings on this to one side and actually go back), ask the person next to you their thoughts on Resolution 12 and observe the blank looks you get in return.
Night Night.

An out-and-out cretin. The res 12 fellas have embarked on a Sisyphean quest that will never pay off, but it takes a real piece of shit to make constant digs at Celtic supporters trying to improve the wretched governance of Scottish football.
Wibble

a) Is it an agreement based on law ? Nope!
d) Is it an agreement in compliance with competition, cartel and anti-trust law? I can see where it might well not be

Now I'm not a lawyer but if a) states that's its not based in law then why is c) stating that its possibly illegal?

I only got to the part where it says:

“I can see Auldheid standing on the court steps…”

That was enough to confirm fully that sevcoism is very much alive and well.
I thought that was Suck taking the piss, if didn't realise it was an actual quote from one of the demented bheasts!

We should stoke their paranoia and publicly announce we are giving Lawwell a season ticket to Ibrox for all his work over the last few years.

They would probably level Sceptic park B-D

Not keen on the use of the H word but love this, never a truer admission that it really is all about the Rangers

20,000 fans fucked off when the Huns died, that’s the problem.

The Huddleboard??

Blimey, there's a blast from the past. The Mos Eisley of online sellik hovels in years gone by.

I never knew it still existed, what with Kerryfail being front and centre of all recent moon howling. If the common garden variety is found on Kerryfail, I dread to think what beasts infest that one. Probably just the same old nonces like Greener and Blantyre Tim.
Surely you mean the Fiddleboard? :))

It's also odd how a support so forensic and vigilant didn't know there were several paedophiles linked to their club across a number of years. How on earth did they miss this?
They didn't. Separate entities remember!

Nothing to do with them, even the official club photographer - look Neeley! Rangers are paedoes as well!

Is Auldheid and James Forrest the same guy ? Similar pseudo intellectual phrases, same level of obsession.
The problem is that someone that obsessed can't have a normal logic. If the top UEFA lawyer (lets call him Jose Maria Fernandes,a Portuguese) sat down with the Res 12 bampots and explained why they were wrong, he'd be accused of being part of a masonic conspiracy.

I agree with them, the SFA is corrupt. I will join them in calling for an investigation into the CSA review. We need a new and completely independent review so we can compare the the whitewash and call out the corruption.

Is Auldheid and James Forrest the same guy ? Similar pseudo intellectual phrases, same level of obsession.
The problem is that someone that obsessed can't have a normal logic. If the top UEFA lawyer (lets call him Jose Maria Fernandes,a Portuguese) sat down with the Res 12 bampots and explained why they were wrong, he'd be accused of being part of a masonic conspiracy.
There are lodges in Portugal. :oops:

So when they say they are taking it to the City of London Police, do they mean the Met Police or the little territorial force that operates within the walled confines of old old London.
Yeah that tiny one who are acknowledged experts in the investigation of financial/economic/white-collar crime and whose international academy is used to train police forces from around the world in this area.

Mark am I ri
To be honest I don't know what the guys are likely to do next.
It's pretty clear though that the SFA are unlikely to do anything of any substance.In fact,they have declared their own disciplinary system to be incompetent to deal with this (yet Celtic want to leave the matter with them!)
If I was to guess then if the AGM sees Celtic voting it down,which is almost certain, then I think there is a strong possibility that it will be referred to the the appropriate police authority in London who deal with cases of fraud or perhaps some form of crowd funding for a QC to challenge the SFA.

on there arse probably after the 10 is sorted
Im glad i got to %^*& and please can the admins of this site just get rid of my profile and my details ive tried to do this by pm a few times get it sorted cheers
The other fans are right two peas in a pod

This is what PLC want to happen. A shareholders led action let's the club off the hook whilst the outcome and investigation gets the desired results.

Start the crowd funding.

The Res12 guys are asking the Board to refer it to city of London police or take it to UEFA. The Board are rejecting both proposals.

Maybe the Res12 guys can take it to the police. They cannot refer it to UEFA themselves.

In fairness,that's not really the case.
What they are saying is the matter is in the hands of the SFA and they think that is the correct place for it to be progressed. Stop laughing at the back!!!
The big flaw in this stance is simple...............the SFA have already agreed with those representing rangers that they cannot rule on this case (whether it's because of the 5 way agreement or because the SFA themselves are implicated and there is an inherent conflict of interest I don't know).
We also know that the SFA have kicked this can down the road so many times that any sane person wouldn't trust them an inch.....but Celtic appear to.

The whole thing should have been referred to UEFA years ago,it's that simple

An agreement between football clubs and their governing bodies does not protect them if they break the law.
If a "false pretence" is how rfc got their licence in 2011 then that,afaik,it can open the door to a fraud inquiry.

...by doing %^*& all other than consistently express surprise when the SFA trot out some ridiculous bullshit as to why they aren't going to apply their own rules.

%^*& fuckin' Celtic. Nothing but a pack of cunts.

Next time anyone trots out the line "we run things now", they should be treated as though they are as thick a lady's front bottom as someone who doesn't know what liquidation is.

Through proposing that this motion is voted down, Celtic are telling you they have no interest in a level playing field and never have. They are content that you got fucked, content that we got fucked. This is the thin end of the wedge and tells you all you need to know, not just about the Huns entry into Europe in 2011, but every dodgy step taken since 1986.

Absolute fucking wankers.

They are fuckin scum horrible bastards
Complicit in the biggest cheating scandal in british football
Fuckin animals

An explanation of where we are with this provided by Auldheid,one of the requisitioners.

A little bit of clarification on what Celtic actually oppose.

They oppose taking the investigation away from the SFA and asking UEFA or the police to investigate.

In doing so they are binding themselves to a judicial process that after 2 years has shown itself not fit for purpose and one in which they resist questioning.

At the 2018 AGM questions relating to CAS involvement were asked and a commitment to providing a written answer was made at that AGM but to date there has been no answers.

No answers to them by AGM 2019, suggests Celtic are incompetent at best and complicit at worst the consequences of which are a possible fraud is being covered up with Celtic's knowledge.

Not a good place to be standing at AGM time.

So whilst going to UEFA or the police is eschewed by Celtic, not providing answers to the questions posed as result of the SFA "parking" the investigation that Res12 has caused, is simply untenable.

Opposing the current Res doesnt mean the matter is finished, it just means no more excuses can be accepted for Celtic's inaction since in effect May 2018 when they were given hard legit evidence of fraud but did not act upon it, requiring Res12 lawyers to do so at cost of £2k to add to earlier costs of around £7k..

So whilst Celtic might oppose going to UEFA they simply cannot stand aside and let the SFA stay silent.

A deadline for SFA to decide what to do must be set by Celtic by or at the AGM, along with a timetable for completion, whether that be by SFA or CAS covering ALL of the submissions made by RFC under granting and monitoring of the UEFA licence in 2011.

Otherwise Celtic are protecting the SFA and risk being seen as complicit in covering up a fraud in which they were victims.

In short their continuing policy of inaction , silence and non interference, particularly from May 2018 is untenable and has to change to restore faith in Celtic and give the SFA an opportunity to regain the judicial authority they surrendered under the 5 Way and restore the rule of football law that otherwise lies in tatters.

The board are a shower of corrupt Tory cunts

Surely any 5 way agreement poses problems:

a) is it an agreement based on law ? Nope!

He gave a bankrupt rangers team 3IAR, when they died me tried to get them to start in the top league but with 3 years points deduction, he slaughtered Celtic fans in America singing the jelly and ice cream song when they died as “it would cost us 5 million quid” If the shoe was on the other foot and they had 7 year free reign of cl money they would have backed their manager constantly to achieve it, even under Rodgers we had janko and o Connell in defence to get us 40 million quid against ber Sheva. Not once did he have us ready for the cl qualifiers, not fuckin once, Rodgers wanted Mcginn, Schar and Piccini all in early to give us the best shot, we got mulumbu close up deadline day after being put out. Lawwell is a cancer of Celtic, I’ve said it before it will be a great day once he has nothing to do with us completely

Just to be clear about the whole Res 12 thing.
I was never one of the group of 4/5 guys who drove it.
I got to know one of them and offered to stick updates on here as he wasn't a member.
He took me up on my offer and the rest, like Res 12, is history.
I had no say in the Phil stuff but it wouldn't have been my choice.
To be honest I don't think that decision impacted much on the demise of the resolution.
How many people have actually heard of Phil or knew the Res 12 guys had been in contact with him?
IMO Res 12 died in the main through a combination of factors like the SFA kicking it down the road for years until people tired of it. The media's failure to give it the prominence it deserved. Celtic claiming to support it while actively undermining it and, ironically, the success of the team on the park.

Totally agree on the reason it fizzled out. A disgrace.

A wee reminder that Res 12 was an attempt to bring about reform of the SFA.
It was through their incompetence and collusion that OUR club suffered.
If it had succeeded and made them more accountable then maybe the treatment of Celtic and their fans might have improved.
As a Celtic fan you will have witnessed many many " honest mistakes" by the SFA appointed masons in the black.
At least some of us tried to change that.
Remember that the next time a Beaton or Madden stitches us up. Don't complain about it.

Yes they died and Celtic either sat back and said nothing as our footballing authorities allowed a club formed in 201 to assume the identity of Rangers 1872-2012 and cherry pick from it's history, or colluded with our authorities in the scam that allowed Sevco to call itself Rangers FC.

Personally I think it was the second of those options, but very best case scenario we allowed TRIFC to be classed as Rangers without a word of complaint. Even though I hate Celtic losing matches I accept it's part of football, but our part in the cheating in favour of Sevco is sickening.

Someone really ought to tell the other Scottish clubs, cos all I've seen in the last coupe of months are huns boasting about winning "The 55" without anyone in football, or the media, disputing it.

Anyone who believes Peter Lawwell wasnt a big part in the cheating would probably believe in fairies living at the bottom of the garden.

If the roles were reversed and we were needing support from the Huns then Celtic Park would now look like Hiroshima after the bomb and the club would be a distant if fond memory.
I love our support and our ethos but I hate our power brokers - The cunts would sell out their mothers.... %^*& them.

Have fun in your obsessive echo chambers fellas.
And when we get back in the ground (if you decide you can put your feelings on this to one side and actually go back), ask the person next to you their thoughts on Resolution 12 and observe the blank looks you get in return.
Night Night.

An out-and-out cretin. The res 12 fellas have embarked on a Sisyphean quest that will never pay off, but it takes a real piece of shit to make constant digs at Celtic supporters trying to improve the wretched governance of Scottish football.
Mark am I right or wrong could we not have went down the same road with them when the Celtic & Athletic Club Died, but ignored it if I’m right thank God we’re not as paranoid as them!

I stopped reading that after about 2 paragraphs. No criticism of OP but time on this planet is too valuable to worry about mental state of Tims. Glad I’m not related to these kvnts

So the actual problem these idiots have with their board isn’t the appointment of a fat nobody from Erinsborough, but that the board don’t want to be seen as delusional paranoid psychopaths like the Auldheid et al

maybe they can write another lletter to UEFA, written in Mongolian or perhaps Klingon?

they also managed to confuse the readership of a foreign newspaper when they got an advert printed in swahili or something.
Tribune de Genève, the first of June 2016:
BF81477-E-926-D-4-ACE-8-BAF-AAC81-C403322.jpg

They should be encouraged to pursue this wrong that has been inflicted upon them by the establishment until their very last breath and penny.

Fail Fail.

They seem to forget moonbeams bailing them out on sponsorship deals more than once. Including the classic people's in Orange and blue for their tops.

Do they still bang in about this!
C’mon Timmy, you will have a lot more to worry about soon

Back