The full Sisypheaniac majesty of the quest for Resolution 12

mdingwall

Administrator
Had a magnificent hour reading a thread on Resolution 12 on the Huddleboard. The rage, the hate, the failure - it's a glorious example of the madness of Sevco Derangement Syndrome. :))

It looks like Celtic have been complicit in allowing the rule breaking and do not want it aired to UEFA. Bunch of corrupt craven coward bastards.
Looks like the Resolution 12 guys will have to take it to the courts themselves. I await Auldheid standing on the stairs of the court saying

"The war is over the fans have won"

Lawwell will make a joke about Rangers at the AGM, everyone will laugh and they will move onto the next resolution

The op is correct the Celtic board are recommending a vote against Res 12

"The Board does not consider it to be in the best interests of the Company to take the steps proposed by the resolution. The Board recommends that you vote against this resolution"

There's much to be said about this stance eg Why is it not in the best interests of the company? and much,much more for later on.

In the meantime I'll stick to some basic facts.

Back in the early days of Res 12 almost 6 years ago the guys met with Peter Lawwell. At this meeting,Mr. Lawwell gave his word that " If you guys provide the bullet,I will fire the gun"

After 6 years and countless hours of time,effort and costing in excess of £10,000 in pursuing this, Mr Lawwell and his colleagues (along with the SFA) have been provided not only with "a bullet" but with a whole magazine of bullets along with enough dynamite to blow the whole corrupt mess to hell. I am talking about hard,corroborated evidence which proves rangers lied to get their licence and the SFA were either incompetent or colluded with this lie,or both.

For a long time many Celtic supporters have eyed Mr Lawwell with mistrust but,until now,it's been more of a gut feeling than a hard fact.

We now have a hard fact. Peter Lawwell said he would fire the gun if he was given the bullet. He lied.He is not a man of honour.

As a final thought for the moment, it is my understanding that the CEO of a company's first legal duty is to protect shareholder value. In the wider world this has led to many of the problems we face on this planet as CEOs of eg Exxon,Volkswagen etc etc have put profit before damage to the environment.

However,in this instance,we have a group of shareholders who,at their own time and expense,have uncovered a fraud which had a direct adverse impact on their shareholder value and a board telling them they are unwilling to investigate or take the case further.

You haven't heard the last of this.

Especially if the matter is considered to be fraud.

The "seats of shame" dictated how the Celtic Board have reacted to anything that might be damaging to Newco
or indeed the utterly corrupt SFA - That's how it is -completely and totally shameful and our board for financial reasons are not interested in fairness and sporting equality!

Utter Cunts to a man!!

20,000 fans fucked off when the Huns died, that’s the problem.

Who mentioned *ld Firm.

It is not a Celtic v Rangers (deadco) issue. It's about the SFA and their decision to give deadco a licence to play in Europe when they had overdue taxes.
Celtic PLC (Corrupt Craven Coward Bastards) are letting it go and not taking it to EUFA.
It's all about corruption in our game and if they won't take action the Resolution 12 guys will not let this fade away.
The SFA must be held to account to ensure a fair and level playing field. If they get away with it then then you will be paying to watch a corrupt game.

Can the Police investigation continue or does it need a "victim" to make the complaint?

I utterly despise the Celtic Board, especially that treacherous cowardly lady's front bottom, Lawwell. I have never been able understand how any so-called Celtic fan can side with that lady's front bottom. He has totally betrayed our club and support. A dirty lying bastard heavily complicit in the five way agreement.

There has got to be someway to hold Lawwell accountable.

We know he's complicit, and he knows we know.

He's trying to kill this, whilst lying to shareholders about "being onboard" with the petitioners.

One of the problems for liars and men found to be without honour is that after their true colours have been uncovered then other people are entitled to never believe another word they utter.
That is one of the things at the heart of all this.
What happened was an absolute disgrace but,even worse,the man who is entrusted to look after the best interests of Celtic,their fans and their shareholders has been shown to be a man who has lied,deflected,obfuscated and misled people who rely on him to "do the right thing" on their behalf.Something he promised he would do.
Nothing this man,or Mr.Nicholson the Company Secretary who is in this up to his neck as well, says in the future on any subject can be relied upon to be true.

If they are prepared to throw decent,lifetime Celtic supporters under the bus on this subject is it any wonder the SFA believe they can stick it to us on every other topic like biased,cheating referees?

Is there anything the corrupt,masonic cheating bastards who run Scottish football could conceivably do that this shower on our board would stand up to them?

The Celtic board shutting down any challenge to blatant cheat is Old Firmery at its worst. Protect the New club and protect the SFA.

As pointed out, the board are obliged to protect shareholders interests. The only argument why it wouldn't be in shareholders interests to challenge cheating and what, at very very best, is utter incompetence in governing the game, is that we are best served by shutting the %^*& up about being robbed of millions of pounds.

This was always going to end this way. The board's strategy was to kick this into the long grass and hope the Res12 guys would run out of steam and give up. What they didn't reckon for was their dogged determination to pursue this no matter what obstacle the club put in their way.

The board's recommendation to oppose the resolution at this year's AGM only serves to confirm that the cheating corruption that has always existed inside Ibrox and Hampden is alive and well in the boardroom at Celtic Park. The professional game in Scotland is rigged from top to bottom and any fan, including our own, who puts money into the game is being taken for a ride. I hate to say this but if supporters continue buy into it in the knowledge that the game is bent then they have nothing to complain about.

The (in)famous 5 Way Agreement has Lawell’s fingerprints all over it.

Huns get back into the Top League, albeit hamstrung for a number of years financially and via a signing ban. He knew that Celtic had most to lose financially with the Huns being totally absent from the top league.

Unfortunately the Huns themselves fucked that up with their WATP Presentation which pissed off every other club (save for Killie).

Originally Posted by p oneill View Post
I think the board have all the voting stitched up before the AGM kicks off.

It's a box ticking exercise.

That's those two old ladies in Toomebridge, again.

I’m one of them. Not because they died, but because of the corruption, cowardice and obvious complicity that followed. Fucking disgusted at the time and every day since. Some among our support will sit scratching their heads at how Sevco managed to become in any way competitive. Anyone directly funding anything to do with Scottish Football in the last 7 years is partially complicit in my view. The Board have been resistant to res.12 all the way along and have made a lady's front bottom out of those rightly pushing it.

When Clare Whyte took over fro Tony McGlennan in August 2018 she was written to by the Res 12 guys.
She asked for some time to settle in which was proving difficult as McGlennan had left and allegedly didn't leave any passwords etc for her to use.
The guys respected her request and she promised to get back to them.
She never did.

They were using EBT's then. Something that was ruled illegal unanimously by the highest court in the land. This is not forgetting the even more damning side letters or the fact they used another illegal tax dodging scheme (Discount Option Scheme) which they actually admitted to. Evert single game they played in over a ten year period they cheated in and were allowed to do so by the football authorities in this country. Personally i think it was a lot longer than this and that's why the Lord Nimmo cover up/whitewash was instructed not to look back any further.

The thing that infuriates me most is the fact that Celtic were cheated out of numerous trophies and tens of millions of pounds. How can that possibly be acting in the best interests of the club. Not only that, I and tens of thousands of Celtic supporters who paid in to Scottish football at that time have been shafted to appease the same people who were willing to let us die in the mid nineties.

I'm in absolute no doubt that in the future this will be Peter Lawwell and anyone else involved's legacy. If Celtic fail to win either of the next two League Championships this will only be accelerated.

To be honest I don't know what the guys are likely to do next.
It's pretty clear though that the SFA are unlikely to do anything of any substance.In fact,they have declared their own disciplinary system to be incompetent to deal with this (yet Celtic want to leave the matter with them!)
If I was to guess then if the AGM sees Celtic voting it down,which is almost certain, then I think there is a strong possibility that it will be referred to the the appropriate police authority in London who deal with cases of fraud or perhaps some form of crowd funding for a QC to challenge the SFA.

on there arse probably after the 10 is sorted
Im glad i got to %^*& and please can the admins of this site just get rid of my profile and my details ive tried to do this by pm a few times get it sorted cheers
The other fans are right two peas in a pod

This is what PLC want to happen. A shareholders led action let's the club off the hook whilst the outcome and investigation gets the desired results.

Start the crowd funding.

The Res12 guys are asking the Board to refer it to city of London police or take it to UEFA. The Board are rejecting both proposals.

Maybe the Res12 guys can take it to the police. They cannot refer it to UEFA themselves.

In fairness,that's not really the case.
What they are saying is the matter is in the hands of the SFA and they think that is the correct place for it to be progressed. Stop laughing at the back!!!
The big flaw in this stance is simple...............the SFA have already agreed with those representing rangers that they cannot rule on this case (whether it's because of the 5 way agreement or because the SFA themselves are implicated and there is an inherent conflict of interest I don't know).
We also know that the SFA have kicked this can down the road so many times that any sane person wouldn't trust them an inch.....but Celtic appear to.

The whole thing should have been referred to UEFA years ago,it's that simple

An agreement between football clubs and their governing bodies does not protect them if they break the law.
If a "false pretence" is how rfc got their licence in 2011 then that,afaik,it can open the door to a fraud inquiry.

...by doing %^*& all other than consistently express surprise when the SFA trot out some ridiculous bullshit as to why they aren't going to apply their own rules.

%^*& fuckin' Celtic. Nothing but a pack of cunts.

Next time anyone trots out the line "we run things now", they should be treated as though they are as thick a lady's front bottom as someone who doesn't know what liquidation is.

Through proposing that this motion is voted down, Celtic are telling you they have no interest in a level playing field and never have. They are content that you got fucked, content that we got fucked. This is the thin end of the wedge and tells you all you need to know, not just about the Huns entry into Europe in 2011, but every dodgy step taken since 1986.

Absolute fucking wankers.

They are fuckin scum horrible bastards
Complicit in the biggest cheating scandal in british football
Fuckin animals

An explanation of where we are with this provided by Auldheid,one of the requisitioners.

A little bit of clarification on what Celtic actually oppose.

They oppose taking the investigation away from the SFA and asking UEFA or the police to investigate.

In doing so they are binding themselves to a judicial process that after 2 years has shown itself not fit for purpose and one in which they resist questioning.

At the 2018 AGM questions relating to CAS involvement were asked and a commitment to providing a written answer was made at that AGM but to date there has been no answers.

No answers to them by AGM 2019, suggests Celtic are incompetent at best and complicit at worst the consequences of which are a possible fraud is being covered up with Celtic's knowledge.

Not a good place to be standing at AGM time.

So whilst going to UEFA or the police is eschewed by Celtic, not providing answers to the questions posed as result of the SFA "parking" the investigation that Res12 has caused, is simply untenable.

Opposing the current Res doesnt mean the matter is finished, it just means no more excuses can be accepted for Celtic's inaction since in effect May 2018 when they were given hard legit evidence of fraud but did not act upon it, requiring Res12 lawyers to do so at cost of £2k to add to earlier costs of around £7k..

So whilst Celtic might oppose going to UEFA they simply cannot stand aside and let the SFA stay silent.

A deadline for SFA to decide what to do must be set by Celtic by or at the AGM, along with a timetable for completion, whether that be by SFA or CAS covering ALL of the submissions made by RFC under granting and monitoring of the UEFA licence in 2011.

Otherwise Celtic are protecting the SFA and risk being seen as complicit in covering up a fraud in which they were victims.

In short their continuing policy of inaction , silence and non interference, particularly from May 2018 is untenable and has to change to restore faith in Celtic and give the SFA an opportunity to regain the judicial authority they surrendered under the 5 Way and restore the rule of football law that otherwise lies in tatters.

The board are a shower of corrupt Tory cunts

By removing the option to go to UEFA or the police, then Celtic are condoning and green lighting the current SFA position of doing nothing.

Surely any 5 way agreement poses problems:

a) is it an agreement based on law ? Nope!
b) is it therefore binding in any way whatsoever? Nope!
c) May it even be an illegal agreement? Possibly
d) Is it an agreement in compliance with competition, cartel and anti-trust law? I can see where it might well not be

He gave a bankrupt rangers team 3IAR, when they died me tried to get them to start in the top league but with 3 years points deduction, he slaughtered Celtic fans in America singing the jelly and ice cream song when they died as “it would cost us 5 million quid” If the shoe was on the other foot and they had 7 year free reign of cl money they would have backed their manager constantly to achieve it, even under Rodgers we had janko and o Connell in defence to get us 40 million quid against ber Sheva. Not once did he have us ready for the cl qualifiers, not fuckin once, Rodgers wanted Mcginn, Schar and Piccini all in early to give us the best shot, we got mulumbu close up deadline day after being put out. Lawwell is a cancer of Celtic, I’ve said it before it will be a great day once he has nothing to do with us completely

Just to be clear about the whole Res 12 thing.
I was never one of the group of 4/5 guys who drove it.
I got to know one of them and offered to stick updates on here as he wasn't a member.
He took me up on my offer and the rest, like Res 12, is history.
I had no say in the Phil stuff but it wouldn't have been my choice.
To be honest I don't think that decision impacted much on the demise of the resolution.
How many people have actually heard of Phil or knew the Res 12 guys had been in contact with him?
IMO Res 12 died in the main through a combination of factors like the SFA kicking it down the road for years until people tired of it. The media's failure to give it the prominence it deserved. Celtic claiming to support it while actively undermining it and, ironically, the success of the team on the park.

Totally agree on the reason it fizzled out. A disgrace.

A wee reminder that Res 12 was an attempt to bring about reform of the SFA.
It was through their incompetence and collusion that OUR club suffered.
If it had succeeded and made them more accountable then maybe the treatment of Celtic and their fans might have improved.
As a Celtic fan you will have witnessed many many " honest mistakes" by the SFA appointed masons in the black.
At least some of us tried to change that.
Remember that the next time a Beaton or Madden stitches us up. Don't complain about it.

Yes they died and Celtic either sat back and said nothing as our footballing authorities allowed a club formed in 201 to assume the identity of Rangers 1872-2012 and cherry pick from it's history, or colluded with our authorities in the scam that allowed Sevco to call itself Rangers FC.

Personally I think it was the second of those options, but very best case scenario we allowed TRIFC to be classed as Rangers without a word of complaint. Even though I hate Celtic losing matches I accept it's part of football, but our part in the cheating in favour of Sevco is sickening.

Someone really ought to tell the other Scottish clubs, cos all I've seen in the last coupe of months are huns boasting about winning "The 55" without anyone in football, or the media, disputing it.

Anyone who believes Peter Lawwell wasnt a big part in the cheating would probably believe in fairies living at the bottom of the garden.

If the roles were reversed and we were needing support from the Huns then Celtic Park would now look like Hiroshima after the bomb and the club would be a distant if fond memory.
I love our support and our ethos but I hate our power brokers - The cunts would sell out their mothers.... %^*& them.

Have fun in your obsessive echo chambers fellas.
And when we get back in the ground (if you decide you can put your feelings on this to one side and actually go back), ask the person next to you their thoughts on Resolution 12 and observe the blank looks you get in return.
Night Night.

An out-and-out cretin. The res 12 fellas have embarked on a Sisyphean quest that will never pay off, but it takes a real piece of shit to make constant digs at Celtic supporters trying to improve the wretched governance of Scottish football.

What exactly is Resolution 12? All you see is how Celtic failed their fans with it, but from the little I know it’s an absolute nothing anyway as there was nothing to answer! They love a conspiracy, no wonder the “we’ve been cheated” mantra is so strong with them!

Let them carry on wasting time and money, sellik have been given legal advice that there was no case to answer, and they too would be wasting time and money if they pursued this nonsense..

What exactly is Resolution 12? All you see is how Celtic failed their fans with it, but from the little I know it’s an absolute nothing anyway as there was nothing to answer! They love a conspiracy, no wonder the “we’ve been cheated” mantra is so strong with them!
It was/is a resolution to the Celtic AGM urging them to go to the SFA, UEFA, etc, to take Rangers licence to play football off us.

I can understand that the Celtic board realise that Celtic need the rivalry with us as their fans as more anti Rangers than pro Celtic. However, if Lawwell could have handicapped us even more, he would have.
The obsessed fans think that if we had ceased trading, they would have been invited to the PL, whereas Celtic would be on 11 in a row and playing to 22k fans a week and never qualifying for the Europa league.

It's also odd how a support so forensic and vigilant didn't know there were several paedophiles linked to their club across a number of years. How on earth did they miss this?
I think they are only interested in monetary and accountancy practices
Unfortunately they have had complicit governments in Labour and SNP who have aided them in this along the way
Two ex directors should be a start and in court under oath getting grilled, this is not rocket science and it’s not even complicated
Utterly reprehensible that a so called civilised society and its custodians can see this as a correct way to behave

Huns get back into the Top League, albeit hamstrung for a number of years financially and via a signing ban. He knew that Celtic had most to lose financially with the Huns being totally absent from the top league.

They talk about cheating, but this was liewells preferred outcome, keep getting cash because we were in the top league but couldnt compete.

One other point, they deride liewell for not doing what is best for the beggars, yet they are happy that he voted us out which lost them money.

Absolute mentalists.

The death of terry munro will lead to a rebirth of loads of them chasing up resolution 12.

Even if UEFA agreed with them, which they don't, the punishment for us would have been non-participation in European competition in 2012-13 - a season when we didn't play in Europe, in any case. In fact, we didn't play in Europe at all for six years. As UEFA have repeatedly told them.

It is a case utterly devoid of logic, common sense or substance.

Even if UEFA agreed with them, which they don't, the punishment for us would have been non-participation in European competition in 2012-13 - a season when we didn't play in Europe, in any case. In fact, we didn't play in Europe at all for six years. As UEFA have repeatedly told them.

Stop talking sense. :)

So when they say they are taking it to the City of London Police, do they mean the Met Police or the little territorial force that operates within the walled confines of old old London.

How did Celtc have "most to lose" with us thrown down the divisions and our club in the hands of spivs. ? All those free titles, trophies, never mind the free runs at CL qualification. Yes, Celtc had it tough.

These idiots are not all there in the noggin.

The 'most to lose' line is emblematic of a predictably deranged support. They were handed one of the greatest advantages in the history of sport and squandered it - that's why the 10 in a row failure will haunt their support for a very long time.

So when they say they are taking it to the City of London Police, do they mean the Met Police or the little territorial force that operates within the walled confines of old old London.
They are obsessed with the City of London force.

A fact that they have been told so many times. Also IIRC it is time barred with UEFA (not EUFA as the beggars say for some reason) after 5 years!

From what I've of that lot and their entitled supports devastation over not getting 10 and imploding, there have been 3 different coping mechanisms they employed.

• Increased Sevco moonhowling - see above and the various nonsense throughout the season - they've had no red cards, the DUP are funding them, they arent being tested for covid etc.
  • Those who have gave up/wound down their support - the lesser obvious as they've just disappeared, but I'm sure we all know plenty of filth fans who might not be wearing the green and grey as much.
  • Those who started following their womans team in a desperate search for a scrap of success - the fact they've had podcasts switch to now offering full pre/post match coverage when they couldn't have named a single womans player 12 months ago is a lovely example of how royally they fucked their season.

I can understand that the Celtic board realise that Celtic need the rivalry with us as their fans as more anti Rangers than pro Celtic. However, if Lawwell could have handicapped us even more, he would have.
The obsessed fans think that if we had ceased trading, they would have been invited to the PL, whereas Celtic would be on 11 in a row and playing to 22k fans a week and never qualifying for the Europa league.
In fairness, at the time Lawwell said a drop to the championship should be the punishment. The drop to the bottom was fan driven. I think he realised that their fans would not turn up if we were not there, he was right.

I only got to the part where it says:

“I can see Auldheid standing on the court steps…”

That was enough to confirm fully that sevcoism is very much alive and well.
Haha. Shouldn't we do something to recognize Auldheid's contribution during the journey? We could relabel "old firm" to "Auld firm" in his honour. I'm sure he'd appreciate such a magnificent gesture :))

To be honest I don't know what the guys are likely to do next.
It's pretty clear though that the SFA are unlikely to do anything of any substance.In fact,they have declared their own disciplinary system to be incompetent to deal with this (yet Celtic want to leave the matter with them!)
If I was to guess then if the AGM sees Celtic voting it down,which is almost certain, then I think there is a strong possibility that it will be referred to the the appropriate police authority in London who deal with cases of fraud or perhaps some form of crowd funding for a QC to challenge the SFA.

on there arse probably after the 10 is sorted
Im glad i got to %^*& and please can the admins of this site just get rid of my profile and my details ive tried to do this by pm a few times get it sorted cheers
The other fans are right two peas in a pod

This is what PLC want to happen. A shareholders led action let's the club off the hook whilst the outcome and investigation gets the desired results.

Start the crowd funding.

The Res12 guys are asking the Board to refer it to city of London police or take it to UEFA. The Board are rejecting both proposals.

Maybe the Res12 guys can take it to the police. They cannot refer it to UEFA themselves.

In fairness,that's not really the case.
What they are saying is the matter is in the hands of the SFA and they think that is the correct place for it to be progressed. Stop laughing at the back!!!
The big flaw in this stance is simple...............the SFA have already agreed with those representing rangers that they cannot rule on this case (whether it's because of the 5 way agreement or because the SFA themselves are implicated and there is an inherent conflict of interest I don't know).
We also know that the SFA have kicked this can down the road so many times that any sane person wouldn't trust them an inch.....but Celtic appear to.

The whole thing should have been referred to UEFA years ago,it's that simple

An agreement between football clubs and their governing bodies does not protect them if they break the law.
If a "false pretence" is how rfc got their licence in 2011 then that,afaik,it can open the door to a fraud inquiry.

...by doing %^*& all other than consistently express surprise when the SFA trot out some ridiculous bullshit as to why they aren't going to apply their own rules.

%^*& fuckin' Celtic. Nothing but a pack of cunts.

Next time anyone trots out the line "we run things now", they should be treated as though they are as thick a lady's front bottom as someone who doesn't know what liquidation is.

Through proposing that this motion is voted down, Celtic are telling you they have no interest in a level playing field and never have. They are content that you got fucked, content that we got fucked. This is the thin end of the wedge and tells you all you need to know, not just about the Huns entry into Europe in 2011, but every dodgy step taken since 1986.

Absolute fucking wankers.

They are fuckin scum horrible bastards
Complicit in the biggest cheating scandal in british football
Fuckin animals

An explanation of where we are with this provided by Auldheid,one of the requisitioners.

A little bit of clarification on what Celtic actually oppose.

They oppose taking the investigation away from the SFA and asking UEFA or the police to investigate.

In doing so they are binding themselves to a judicial process that after 2 years has shown itself not fit for purpose and one in which they resist questioning.

At the 2018 AGM questions relating to CAS involvement were asked and a commitment to providing a written answer was made at that AGM but to date there has been no answers.

No answers to them by AGM 2019, suggests Celtic are incompetent at best and complicit at worst the consequences of which are a possible fraud is being covered up with Celtic's knowledge.

Not a good place to be standing at AGM time.

So whilst going to UEFA or the police is eschewed by Celtic, not providing answers to the questions posed as result of the SFA "parking" the investigation that Res12 has caused, is simply untenable.

Opposing the current Res doesnt mean the matter is finished, it just means no more excuses can be accepted for Celtic's inaction since in effect May 2018 when they were given hard legit evidence of fraud but did not act upon it, requiring Res12 lawyers to do so at cost of £2k to add to earlier costs of around £7k..

So whilst Celtic might oppose going to UEFA they simply cannot stand aside and let the SFA stay silent.

A deadline for SFA to decide what to do must be set by Celtic by or at the AGM, along with a timetable for completion, whether that be by SFA or CAS covering ALL of the submissions made by RFC under granting and monitoring of the UEFA licence in 2011.

Otherwise Celtic are protecting the SFA and risk being seen as complicit in covering up a fraud in which they were victims.

In short their continuing policy of inaction , silence and non interference, particularly from May 2018 is untenable and has to change to restore faith in Celtic and give the SFA an opportunity to regain the judicial authority they surrendered under the 5 Way and restore the rule of football law that otherwise lies in tatters.

The board are a shower of corrupt Tory cunts

Surely any 5 way agreement poses problems:

a) is it an agreement based on law ? Nope!
b) is it therefore binding in any way whatsoever? Nope!
c) May it even be an illegal agreement? Possibly
d) Is it an agreement in compliance with competition, cartel and anti-trust law? I can see where it might well not be

He gave a bankrupt rangers team 3IAR, when they died me tried to get them to start in the top league but with 3 years points deduction, he slaughtered Celtic fans in America singing the jelly and ice cream song when they died as “it would cost us 5 million quid” If the shoe was on the other foot and they had 7 year free reign of cl money they would have backed their manager constantly to achieve it, even under Rodgers we had janko and o Connell in defence to get us 40 million quid against ber Sheva. Not once did he have us ready for the cl qualifiers, not fuckin once, Rodgers wanted Mcginn, Schar and Piccini all in early to give us the best shot, we got mulumbu close up deadline day after being put out. Lawwell is a cancer of Celtic, I’ve said it before it will be a great day once he has nothing to do with us completely

Just to be clear about the whole Res 12 thing.
I was never one of the group of 4/5 guys who drove it.
I got to know one of them and offered to stick updates on here as he wasn't a member.
He took me up on my offer and the rest, like Res 12, is history.
I had no say in the Phil stuff but it wouldn't have been my choice.
To be honest I don't think that decision impacted much on the demise of the resolution.
How many people have actually heard of Phil or knew the Res 12 guys had been in contact with him?
IMO Res 12 died in the main through a combination of factors like the SFA kicking it down the road for years until people tired of it. The media's failure to give it the prominence it deserved. Celtic claiming to support it while actively undermining it and, ironically, the success of the team on the park.

Totally agree on the reason it fizzled out. A disgrace.

A wee reminder that Res 12 was an attempt to bring about reform of the SFA.
It was through their incompetence and collusion that OUR club suffered.
If it had succeeded and made them more accountable then maybe the treatment of Celtic and their fans might have improved.
As a Celtic fan you will have witnessed many many " honest mistakes" by the SFA appointed masons in the black.
At least some of us tried to change that.
Remember that the next time a Beaton or Madden stitches us up. Don't complain about it.

Yes they died and Celtic either sat back and said nothing as our footballing authorities allowed a club formed in 201 to assume the identity of Rangers 1872-2012 and cherry pick from it's history, or colluded with our authorities in the scam that allowed Sevco to call itself Rangers FC.

Personally I think it was the second of those options, but very best case scenario we allowed TRIFC to be classed as Rangers without a word of complaint. Even though I hate Celtic losing matches I accept it's part of football, but our part in the cheating in favour of Sevco is sickening.

Someone really ought to tell the other Scottish clubs, cos all I've seen in the last coupe of months are huns boasting about winning "The 55" without anyone in football, or the media, disputing it.

Anyone who believes Peter Lawwell wasnt a big part in the cheating would probably believe in fairies living at the bottom of the garden.

If the roles were reversed and we were needing support from the Huns then Celtic Park would now look like Hiroshima after the bomb and the club would be a distant if fond memory.
I love our support and our ethos but I hate our power brokers - The cunts would sell out their mothers.... %^*& them.

Have fun in your obsessive echo chambers fellas.
And when we get back in the ground (if you decide you can put your feelings on this to one side and actually go back), ask the person next to you their thoughts on Resolution 12 and observe the blank looks you get in return.
Night Night.

An out-and-out cretin. The res 12 fellas have embarked on a Sisyphean quest that will never pay off, but it takes a real piece of shit to make constant digs at Celtic supporters trying to improve the wretched governance of Scottish football.
Futile would've saved a lot of people a lot of time Googling sisypheaniac Mark.

Was just about to post the same, if they'd listened to him they wouldn't be wasting their lives, the absolute lunatics.
I can't work out which part of the whole res 12 charade is funnier. "the persistence beats resistance" slogan they settled on, or paying thousands for an advert to placed in a German speaking Swiss broadsheet... in French.

I know it's funny, and I know those eejits allow our club to dominate their every thought.
But I can't get my head why any Rangers fan with a life of their own would waste their time reading all that shite from their messageboards.

I prefer celebrating 55 to giving a toss about resolution 12.

And I know I've just wasted 30 seconds of my life posting this!

The Huddleboard??

Blimey, there's a blast from the past. The Mos Eisley of online sellik hovels in years gone by.

I never knew it still existed, what with Kerryfail being front and centre of all recent moon howling. If the common garden variety is found on Kerryfail, I dread to think what beasts infest that one. Probably just the same old nonces like Greener and Blantyre Tim.

They will pursue this till their dying days in their mad belief that they are doing it for all the right reasons, for all that is good.
However, not one, not a single solitary one of them, has ever stood up and spoken out about the campaign of child rape their seedy club subjected their young players to for over half a century.

That sums up perfectly the morals of that self-righteous mass of degenerate inadequates who follow that stinking club.

It’s a national disgrace that no regulatory or medical organisation is investigating the detrimental side effects of the abuse of Deludamol. Using my Seville calculator, I estimate that there are already millions infected in the West of Scotland alone but worldwide it must be a few more.

Wow,these fckers really are deranged,before i tended to just laugh it off but fck me they absolutely are fkn fruitloops.

Back