The full stadium bouncy after we scored

We are what we are.

We nearly never had a club to support around seven years ago.

It’s just great we have our club back up there competing again & Spurs fans can just GTF. I don’t give a shit about them.

Our passion for our club is talked about throughout the world & I hope it never changes.
Brilliant post Grigo

I’d love the club to praise the support for last night.

A statement on the website would be enough.

All stick and no carrot doesn’t work.

The support should be praised and encouraged so that we can maybe improve SPL atmosphere?

It doesn’t mean all spurs fans are fuds . It means one fud spurs fan posted it on twitter .

I think some jealousy down south that despite all the money , tv , glamour , spending an eye watering best part of £1 billion on a stadium , they no longer can get up for a game the way they used to .

We can . Michael Owen mentioned it last night on the BT sports show .

Only a throbber would criticise fans for being passionate especially these days when it’s as rare as hens teeth in modern Europe .

What did Owen say HB ?

Magic.

I’ve said it before I know mate, but players, managers, directors will come & go, but it’s us fans that will ALWAYS be there.

To me, the fans are Rangers.

Exactly mate .

One of our(fans) biggest victories will be the day when we finally shed forever the songs dragging us into the gutter about bobby sands , Popery and 19th Century Terrorists . Once we realise collectively they’ve no place at our games , our haters become limp and impotent and we will see the true Rangers emerge . Last night was a further step in that direction . And the place was still rocking .

We the fans are the club .

Exactly mate .

One of our(fans) biggest victories will be the day when we finally shed forever the songs dragging us into the gutter about bobby sands , Popery and 19th Century Terrorists . Once we realise collectively they’ve no place at our games , our haters become limp and impotent and we will see the true Rangers emerge . Last night was a further step in that direction . And the place was still rocking .

We the fans are the club .

It was rocking. The Copland did a great job again & it was very special to hear.

I’d love the club to praise the support for last night.

A statement on the website would be enough.

All stick and no carrot doesn’t work.

The support should be praised and encouraged so that we can maybe improve SPL atmosphere?

That would be an appropriate course of action. Provided the Club are aware that neither the UEFA Delegate nor FARE have reported us for anything. We would look kinda silly praising the fans only for news of further charges to come out.

I’m reasonably confident we were OK last night but with FARE - and their record of reporting us EVERY game - I’m always fearful.

To me this is a proper atmosphere, no offence to the UBs who do a great job, but the ultra scene isn't for me, a crowd spontaneously bursting into song and going up and down with the game sounds far far better in my opinion.
When
Can't beat a good bouncy.

If someone came on here nowadays and suggested "how about we all jump up and down and go oh bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy na na na na nah" they'd get slaughtered but for whatever reason it's just brilliant in it's simplicity.
Just sums up how you feel inside at that moment when everything is going well for Rangers.

I was in the govan rear last night, hardly anybody in my section joined in.
The broomie and copland looked tremendous though.
Hard to see when I was bouncing around in the Broomloan myself, but agree with what you are saying - didn't seem to be as many taking part as the Ceptic games last season when it did seem that everyone in the stadium was doing it.

Still a great moment though and seems to have been caught on camera better than other times.

Back