The Gaffer’s Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to be cool and I doubt ‘where can I get your jacket because I’m a sad bastard’ is likely to further my long-term goal of being his bestie.
What if you achieve that goal, and find out he's the kind of bestie who calls at 7.30am to say he'll be round in an hour for a quick cuppa?

I’m trying to be cool and I doubt ‘where can I get your jacket because I’m a sad bastard’ is likely to further my long-term goal of being his bestie.

Get a jacket that looks like his and reenact this scene.
CDaqtDuWIAEupi8.jpg

It’s a Mackage Camron.

Apologies if it’s been posted already, haven’t read the thread.

If anyone from Mackage Camron is reading this they would be mad not to push these jackets in the store this Xmas if at all possible.

Plus maybe take the price down a wee bit?

Thanks.

While I’m not a fan of the shoes, anyone thinking I’m going to be stood there in my Loakes taking the piss out of his Louboutins is mad :))
Did you know if you pay extra you can get a pair of Oliver Sweeney’s tattooed with the design of your choice? Even quotes from former managers.

just in case you wanted a pair of the staunchest shoes in the stadium

Did you know if you pay extra you can get a pair of Oliver Sweeney’s tattooed with the design of your choice? Even quotes from former managers.

just in case you wanted a pair of the staunchest shoes in the stadium

As someone pointed out above, I’m a Paul Smith/Tommy Hilfiger level guy.
All this talk of 22 grand coats and 2 grand shoes is making my head spin!

There is no way you wear Loakes.

For smart occasions, I have you down for Sambas.

I think anyone who knows me would find that quite funny, I’m probably the least Samba guy you’ll ever meet!

Do enjoy a bit of retro Adidas but not on the feet, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back