The gaffer in the last minute

Good to see our manager hasn’t been taken in by that piece of shit Martindale. Far too many tongues up that scumbag’s arse recently.

Tell you what that Martindale is an odd one. Such a whiney bastard.
I can’t stand the baldy ex con W an k.

should never have passed the fit and proper vetting, fu cking joke. Spitting on the faces of people who have lost family through drug addiction and he is treated like the cheeky chappie of Scottish football?

filthy drug dealing bastard the figure head of a football club???

I coach an under 17 club and I would not pass and proper vetting to run my boys team with his background.

his mask will slip when the going gets tough

I was under the impression that it’s to the 4th official, I may be wrong but it was directly after a poor decision from the ref.

Good to see the manager get ripped into these absolute frauds that we call officials.

Mrs has no interest in football. Looks at the telly when beaton was on screen and says "he looks irish"

:))

fuck off beaton you ballbag
My kids used to watch a cartoon that was based in a school. There was a character in that that used to be the wee grass.

That’s who he puts me in mind of

I can’t stand the baldy ex con W an k.

should never have passed the fit and proper vetting, fu cking joke. Spitting on the faces of people who have lost family through drug addiction and he is treated like the cheeky chappie of Scottish football?

filthy drug dealing bastard the figure head of a football club???

I coach an under 17 club and I would not pass and proper vetting to run my boys team with his background.

his mask will slip when the going gets tough
It only a matter of time.

Rangers first red card of the season, hope Alfie comes out and says “I can’t defend him there, he’s let the team and the fans down. He needs to stay disciplined and keep his cool. I’ll definitely be having a word!”
Gerrard is a liability, total waster, and obviously isn't interested anymore...time to get rid

Livi bench giving McGregor hassle for time wasting.

Gerrard just told them ‘your fucking keeper has been doing it for the full game ya fucking ballbag’, cannot argue.
And there’s not one of them man enough to square up to him :))

Back