The Gallant Pioneers 1872 Book.The Greatest Football Story Ever Told.

The Moonlighter

Only £16.00 ( + £2.08 P+P).‬

‪Our copies are all signed by author Gary Ralston. ‬

This updated version of the book has a chapter devoted to the Founders Trail.

‪ A must read for all True Blues !‬

‪Purchase your book here on our website and we’ll post your copy out within 24 hours.

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/shop

Read it years ago, fascinating and a must for anyone with any interest in Rangers and its roots. Perfect accompaniment for the Founders Tour, whenever they might resume.

A brilliant read. Great for young supporters to read this
Mate, I joked about teaching it in schools but see what we have achieved, the records we hold, our history from the Gallant Pioneers until today, being world record holders and leading innovators, it is a beautiful story.
Lots of countries, especially small one's would rightly be proud to be home of a club like Rangers and their achievements and would probably be proud to teach it in history or whatever.

Will in all probability buy the updated version, the original is still a Rangers classic. It's a pity it's not sold in the Rangers Store.

Mate, I joked about teaching it in schools but see what we have achieved, the records we hold, our history from the Gallant Pioneers until today, being world record holders and leading innovators, it is a beautiful story.
Lots of countries, especially small one's would rightly be proud to be home of a club like Rangers and their achievements and would probably be proud to teach it in history or whatever.
A group of kids come into Glasgow from the Scottish countryside and form on a bit of spare ground what was to become the worlds most successful football club.

This being taught in Scottish schools should be a no brainer.

A must read for any Rangers fan.

I’ve read it more than once and keep picking up different gems about our early history each time.

Back