The game against Sunderland in Albufeira. Anyone got any idea as to when notification regarding tickets will go out.

We go on holiday 29th June to 10 th July ,no chance tickets will be issued before we leave ( party of 10 ) all st holders and mygers ,unless it's a qr code we will probably miss out .it struck lucky as our apartments are only 5 mins in a taxi from the ground ,the lack of communication from the club is shocking .

I have 1 spare seat in a mini bus transfer from Faro airport to Albufeira on the Friday night, departing after the Glasgow - Faro flight arrives.

If anyone wants the seat just give us a message.

Was up at the stadium yesterday,don’t know if it will be an issue if people don’t get tickets but there are spots outside the ground were you can see both goals.
Will stick a few photos up of the view for the ticketless thousands,the first is the best and closest,it’s not from the Portuguese BarL.:))

There could be more outside than in...;)

Anyone heard anything, haven't seen any updates elsewhere?

Is it a case of no news is good news and they are looking at a new venue?

We go on holiday 29th June to 10 th July ,no chance tickets will be issued before we leave ( party of 10 ) all st holders and mygers ,unless it's a qr code we will probably miss out .it struck lucky as our apartments are only 5 mins in a taxi from the ground ,the lack of communication from the club is shocking .
I'm in the same boat. Leave for holiday before the game and wouldn't be able to collect the tickets so would need them to be posted out.

Trying to get it moved to the estadio Algarve Stadium apparently due Sunderland taking 4k

However it doesn't have a safety certificate yet apparently...

And also Monaco are playing in it that day BCD so trying to see if they will move their game to the morning and we use it at night

Thats the message I got from a mate yesterday
our game is 8pm though?

Trying to get it moved to the estadio Algarve Stadium apparently due Sunderland taking 4k

And also Monaco are playing in it that day BCD so trying to see if they will move their game to the morning and we use it at night

if they do am better off booking my original hotel lol

Less than two week to the game and not a word of communication is pretty poor
Absolutely but unfortunately par for the course. Surely Rangers must understand that lots of fans hoping to go applied because they were already there on holiday and need information before flying?

Absolutely but unfortunately par for the course. Surely Rangers must understand that lots of fans hoping to go applied because they were already there on holiday and need information before flying?
will i see you there mate?

And this is why no can be blamed for applying for tickets and perhaps not going. Or penalised when they then just patch it !

9/10 fans are booking flights/hotels etc without knowing they have a ticket and always taking a bit of a risk.

The amount of money we plough into the club, a little bit of something back would be appreciated now and again.

Fly out tomorrow.
Hopefully a ticket collection point. (doubt it though).
Once again the communication from Rangers is abysmal.
Give us an update as to why there is no word about tickets to save us speculating.

Fulham are playing the following weekend in the Estadio Algarve games against Benfica & Nice - 3 team tournament so the ground must be able to host fans as they are selling tickets

Still poor from us on the no communication point yet again

Why would Rangers change the habit of a lifetime? They’ve always been like trying to get blood out a stone

Even the pre season friendlies before the internet was this big first you’d hear about them would be Rangers news then run about daft with no heads up to get sorted. No one would tell you anything when you’d try contact them first
In truth they don't really want you there as saves them the hassle at times

I stopped by the stadium this afternoon to see if we can buy tickets there but it was closed for lunch. Does anyone know if there's going to be a sale here? I live here I can go anywhere to get them

Sunderland tickets on sale. Tried to buy through their web site. But I think you need to have a season ticket. Fly out on Saturday and still nothing from Rangers!

I'm getting told, thanks for your purchase but can't buy the tickets. I get this.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the spares being put on the ticket office on here :D

Back