The game against Sunderland in Albufeira. Anyone got any idea as to when notification regarding tickets will go out.

Registration closes tomorrow at 9AM. I would imagine we will hear by Friday or Monday at the latest. Can’t imagine uptake being overly high.

Anyone hearing anything from supporters clubs on as to many people going to this fixture? Would go if I could get a second ticket under a general sale.

Anyone hearing anything from supporters clubs on as to many people going to this fixture? Would go if I could get a second ticket under a general sale.
Just from my supporters club we normally have around 5 or 6 going to most European away trips. Me and my mate are the only 2 going this time round. Still don’t think it’ll go to general sale though.

Just from my supporters club we normally have around 5 or 6 going to most European away trips. Me and my mate are the only 2 going this time round. Still don’t think it’ll go to general sale though.
I know we're all guessing but reckon it could even go down as far as anyone on MyGers?

Probably be lucky if there's 800. I'm not going cos I'm skint and saving my pennies and holidays for the proper games.

Just out go curiosity, anyone booked or booking an independent day trip of their own doing for this or all doing over nighters and longer? Thinking a day trip for this in the build up the fixtures to come again this season away in Europe.

Be good if the Blackpool away rumour comes to fruition as well. Guy who runs our bus mentioned it earlier this week in the group chat.

Just out go curiosity, anyone booked or booking an independent day trip of their own doing for this or all doing over nighters and longer? Thinking a day trip for this in the build up the fixtures to come again this season away in Europe.

Be good if the Blackpool away rumour comes to fruition as well. Guy who runs our bus mentioned it earlier this week in the group chat.
Booked for 5 nights. Edinburgh to Faro.

does anyone know what day the team arrive in albufeira there with my wee boy won’t be there for game but it would great if he could get some photos with players in more relaxed environment

Waiting to see if a get a ticket.If successful going to take the Mrs and make it a wee holiday for 5 nights

does anyone know what day the team arrive in albufeira there with my wee boy won’t be there for game but it would great if he could get some photos with players in more relaxed environment

Think the complex we are using is in Vale De Lobo which is 40 minutes from Albufeira.

Trying to get it moved to the estadio Algarve Stadium apparently due Sunderland taking 4k

However it doesn't have a safety certificate yet apparently...

And also Monaco are playing in it that day BCD so trying to see if they will move their game to the morning and we use it at night

Thats the message I got from a mate yesterday

A same-day trip to Albufeira for a friendly is mental behaviour surely? :))

A same-day trip to Albufeira for a friendly is mental behaviour surely? :))
You wont be a fan of european day trips either then? haha! Holiday the week after, so in and out for me for this.

You wont be a fan of european day trips either then? haha! Holiday the week after, so in and out for me for this.
Serious question..
How do you get home from Albufiera in the same day when the match doesn’t finish till nearly 10pm?
:D

In Albufeira the noo
Roasting
:cool:
Tim bar still there but empty, rangers bar is now an Irish bar.
Lots of GAA tops about, it’s all they seem to wear.

Serious question..
How do you get home from Albufiera in the same day when the match doesn’t finish till nearly 10pm?
:D
Same set up like we do on a day trip for european games bud, return early hours of the next day normally or as near as possible.

Same set up like we do on a day trip for european games bud, return early hours of the next day normally or as near as possible.
Yeah,I get that,but you would need an organised charter from the club or Sports Options to do a daytrip for this game.
Ain’t happening :D
Best you could do is a one nighter .

Was at the algarve for 11days in 2018 after being at a big house in sintra for 5 nights for a wedding, Lisbon is a cracking city, on the way to algarve on the train and the train had stopped for ages, there was a fire on the train haha, they just sorted it and the train continued rolling along.

Was up at the stadium yesterday,don’t know if it will be an issue if people don’t get tickets but there are spots outside the ground were you can see both goals.
Will stick a few photos up of the view for the ticketless thousands,the first is the best and closest,it’s not from the Portuguese BarL.:))

Last edited:
Back