The game you didnt get a ticket for (but you'd have given your right arm for)

Looking at these u have been rwlaly lucky and seen most of these games guess it just the 9 in a row at tannadump inowukd lived it have been at

Have a few... had a ticket for Celtic park 1989 had a knee OP and had to give it... 1st win at there dump in 9 years.... no live TV so had to listen on a wee radio in hospital..
Pittodrie 1987 as a 14-15 yr old I went to most away games..... gutted I never got that ticket
And tannidice for 9 in a row

Cup final in Manchester was at every home and away domestic game that season and all the home European games. Was devastated not to get a ticket for the cup final.

Only two games I have missed that I was desperate to get to was the league win v Aberdeen ( Hateley) header and Maurice Johnstone 1-0 v Celtic. Think they might have been the same season as I didn't have a season ticket however my mate did have one and was working abroad and only came back for a couple of games.

The 2000 Scottish cup final. Was playing fives the night before and someone said he would need to sell his ticket as he couldn't get to hampden (We were at high school). I told him I would take it then someone else pipes up and offers the guy a lift.

Back