The Gers Store Charging Punters £75 for Gilets

dazzapat

What’s your take on New Balance charging THEM near £80 for the same thing? It’s literally the same as one they sell for £40 but it has their shite crest and sponsor on it.

There will always be a market for football gear with your own clubs crest on it.

Hummel will have looked at the market they are operating in and will feel that they are sensibly priced, even if you aren’t prepared to by one, somebody will.

AndythephotoDr

I know but Nike and Adidas are a global “super-brand”. I know that, I just thought £75 was a bit much for a jacket with no sleeves. Turns out they’re even more pricey than I thought.
Nike and Adidas stuff is mass produced and they rely on their name and folks perception of quality. Hummel stuff is probably far better put together stuff

Coop1872

First time I've ever heard the word. It's a body warmer to me.

Old School Loyal
Me too. Every day is a school day.

"A bodywarmer is classed as an outdoor sleeveless garment that is padded, with its main purpose being to provide warmth. ... A gilet (a french term) is a lighter sleeveless garment, which is perfect as a layer under a jacket."

It Is Old But Beautiful

Me too. Every day is a school day.

"A bodywarmer is classed as an outdoor sleeveless garment that is padded, with its main purpose being to provide warmth. ... A gilet (a french term) is a lighter sleeveless garment, which is perfect as a layer under a jacket."
I call it bodywarmer as well. I just used it because of the product name.

coplandrearl36

Official Ticketer
No matter how hard you try, nobody is going to give you permission to buy a fat mans cheap one at £20

DechmontLoyal

if it’s cold enough to be needing some sort of body warming garment - I think I’ll choose the heterosexual option and wear a big jaikit, thank you.

You metrosexual types can wear your poncy gilets and nowt else while you chase each other round in the near-buff, playing ”boaby tig” or whatever it is you non-binary types get up to

Over 50 Loyal

a_weir

If it had sleeves, folk would lap it up. Lop them off and it’s a fucking outrage.

Christ, there’s guys paying £200 for fashion jackets.

I paid £55 for a Jack Wills gilet and that was 60% off.