The Gers Store Charging Punters £75 for Gilets

AndythephotoDr

I know but Nike and Adidas are a global “super-brand”. I know that, I just thought £75 was a bit much for a jacket with no sleeves. Turns out they’re even more pricey than I thought.
Nike and Adidas stuff is mass produced and they rely on their name and folks perception of quality. Hummel stuff is probably far better put together stuff

Coop1872

First time I've ever heard the word. It's a body warmer to me.

Old School Loyal
Me too. Every day is a school day.

"A bodywarmer is classed as an outdoor sleeveless garment that is padded, with its main purpose being to provide warmth. ... A gilet (a french term) is a lighter sleeveless garment, which is perfect as a layer under a jacket."

Me too. Every day is a school day.

"A bodywarmer is classed as an outdoor sleeveless garment that is padded, with its main purpose being to provide warmth. ... A gilet (a french term) is a lighter sleeveless garment, which is perfect as a layer under a jacket."
I call it bodywarmer as well. I just used it because of the product name.

DechmontLoyal

if it’s cold enough to be needing some sort of body warming garment - I think I’ll choose the heterosexual option and wear a big jaikit, thank you.

You metrosexual types can wear your poncy gilets and nowt else while you chase each other round in the near-buff, playing ”boaby tig” or whatever it is you non-binary types get up to

Over 50 Loyal

a_weir

If it had sleeves, folk would lap it up. Lop them off and it’s a fucking outrage.

Christ, there’s guys paying £200 for fashion jackets.

I paid £55 for a Jack Wills gilet and that was 60% off.

nzb

I do like a Gilet. They’re perfect for winters here.

I only wear Rangers gear out running, at the gym or around the house though, so not something I would buy

Bluebrox

if it’s cold enough to be needing some sort of body warming garment - I think I’ll choose the heterosexual option and wear a big jaikit, thank you.

You metrosexual types can wear your poncy gilets and nowt else while you chase each other round in the near-buff, playing ”boaby tig” or whatever it is you non-binary types get up to

Over 50 Loyal
Without doubt - post of the week!!!! :D

'boaby tig' - superb! :D

Latest posts