The Gers Store Charging Punters £75 for Gilets

It’s £65 (including postage) for the home top, what’s another £70 to keep the chill off during an August Euro tie?

It bugs me no end that the Middlesbrough training gear not only appears to be cheaper but doesn’t have their other sponsor plastered on it like our gear does with 32red.

Really below whelmed with the whole Hummel operation.

2 seasons in a row it’s been an absolute farce with stock etc.

Get rid.

Probably a bit much but I’d buy them if I was there.

I’m at the stage now where I’m just throwing money at the club :D

Loving the fact that I’m seeing Rangers tops on kids again. Great news and the quality is not too shabby. We’re getting there with our retail operation. Once the fat controller is gone we can go up another gear.

Don't really know what the going rate is for a gilet having never owned one but I have to say when I saw the price I thought it was a bit much.

Judging by the thread though apparently not.

It bugs me no end that the Middlesbrough training gear not only appears to be cheaper but doesn’t have their other sponsor plastered on it like our gear does with 32red.

Get rid.
I'd guess that 32 Red insist on having there logo on the training gear as part of the deal, maybe Boro's sponsor don't.

Could you imagine Harold Davis wearing one of them back in his day.

He'd have given the feckin' thing the distance test

Out of interest I thought I would have a look at the Middlesborough stuff. First picture on the website is of Woodgate on the training pitch and yes, his sweatshirt does have the extra sponsor on the shoulder.

I expect they'll be on the supporters stuff soon enough as well. Given those are empty of sponsors I reckon they were out before a deal had been agreed.

Get rid.

It’s absolute tat the Hummel stuff.

Only reason I buy it is to support the club

Get rid.
I would imagine the sponsor placements is to do with the agreement rangers and 32red have as opposed to Hummel.

Noticed the kids one was £70 too
I'm guessing they must be cracking.
I'll be getting one.
Really loving the stuff Hummel are putting out

Don't really know what the going rate is for a gilet having never owned one but I have to say when I saw the price I thought it was a bit much.

Judging by the thread though apparently not.

The thing to consider is that Gilet's are usually the same as a proper decent jacket... just without the arms.

I'm sure if it was a proper warm, decent jacket for £120, there wouldn't be a thread about it.

Back