The Gers Store Charging Punters £75 for Gilets

Suns out yer naw wearin that cos youll be sweating like a septic board member worried aboot the worst kept secret in scottish history

To the streets lads
Amassing volunteers, currently planning a picket outside St Enoch’s. 2pm Saturday, be there. Working on some banners, “Pit the price doon oan the body-warmers”.

Megaphones needed and could do with help holding up the large banner, it’s about 15 feet long.

Probably priced in the region or other clubs stuff? Or have we decided bringing money in is not what we need and should start giving stuff away at cost price?

What are the goggles for mate? Is it in case there's an arctic blizzard or a sudden rise in sea level?

Saw a guy at the game with a beanie hat on, goggles on the front! Frightening if folk think that is fashionable.....
I’ve always been a fan of Massimo Osti especially obviously CP Company and then he created his diffusion line “Stone Island” which is now it’s own brand now. It originates from the Mille Miglia race in Italy where drivers would wear goggles to protect their eyes from the dust etc so Massimo Osti created a Goggle Jacket that incorporates the goggles into it.

CP-Company-Mille-Miglia-Sponsorship-Advert_large.jpg

I’ve always been a fan of Massimo Osti especially obviously CP Company and then he created his diffusion line “Stone Island” which is now it’s own brand now. It originates from the Mille Miglia race in Italy where drivers would wear goggles to protect their eyes from the dust etc so Massimo Osti created a Goggle Jacket that incorporates the goggles into it.

I'm jesting to a degree and that's fair as we all have our own style, I just find the goggles a bit amusing and baffling at the same time. But, I won't be laughing if a sandstorm blows through Ibrox.

I'm jesting to a degree and that's fair as we all have our own style, I just find the goggles a bit amusing and baffling at the same time. But, I won't be laughing if a sandstorm blows through Ibrox.
I know I was just trying to give a rundown as some folk just look at it and think it’s just a new thing and fashion now. If you’re in the Govan Front you can put them on and they’ll act as a pair of sunglasses. :))

Can't believe we've just gone from Puma to Hummel and folk are still complaining about the quality of the gear.

Hummel are a cult brand - their designs are excellent and their gear is very good.

Nike or Adidas is fine for quality, but most of their tops look fucking awful.

The quality of the replica socks is shocking.
Feet slip like %^*& in them around the boot and then on top of that a boot catches them and they rip instantly. Got 2 pairs last season and got 4 games out them total.

Gilet :The best a man can get!
Hope we all gell over this, too many close shaves with folk getting in a lather. Bruts!

Thread full of guys who have the same ham sandwich for lunch every day for their whole life. And who would think it's gay to have gravy with their roast dinner.

Kidding on they don't know what a gilet is to seek approval from their pals from the allotment.

Bore off.

Thread full of guys who have the same ham sandwich for lunch every day for their whole life. And who would think it's gay to have gravy with their roast dinner.

Kidding on they don't know what a gilet is to seek approval from their pals from the allotment.

Bore off.

You ok flower?

Back