The Gers Store "Pop Up" at The Louden Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you were going with the Hills store idea.

Great work and good luck, not that you need it with the foresight shown

Excellent news. Very happy about this. Would love to know the details of this but understand sometimes it’s best to cover your work.

Brilliant news. There’s no excuse now for punters still thinking about frequenting that fat bastards tat shop, currently occupying the Megastore.

Get yer arses over to the pop up store at the Louden.

I don't see the relevance, the post is to let Rangers fans on here know that they will be able to purchase 'official' merchandise when they come of the RSC buses or even just going to the game, save them going into town. Why does anyone need to know the background?

Mate, c’mon. It concerns the retail deal and it’s of major interest to many of us because it’s a big development in something that strangled us for years. If it can’t be discussed I absolutely understand but it naturally going to be of interest.

We are pleased to confirm that there will be a pop up Gers Store will be available from 11am for this Sunday’s match against Marseille.

This is the first opportunity to buy the current Hummel Home Kit in the vicinity of Ibrox Stadium and ideal for anyone attending the game and looking to purchase some official Rangers Merchandise.

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/

mhcJFEd.jpg

Terrific idea.

Well played Robert.

Mate, c’mon. It concerns the retail deal and it’s of major interest to many of us because it’s a big development in something that strangled us for years. If it can’t be discussed I absolutely understand but it naturally going to be of interest.

Surely all we need to know is that it’s happening rather than who asked who and when etc. That’s just ‘background noise’. It’s Elite that’s setting up the stall and The Louden are giving them a location to do so. I’d suggest that’s as much as we need to know.

Rejoice that we are getting something that many have asked for.

%^*& Mike Ashley. Would there be any volunteers for standing outside the megastore with signs or informing people about to go in that their lining the pockets of a fat pikey and can give almost directly to the club by going round the corner?

Well done Robert, to see where you took the pub on to how it is now after all the work and effort you've put in and now working directly with the Gers Store... Fair play mate its top class effort, well deserved :))

Surely all we need to know is that it’s happening rather than who asked who and when etc. That’s just ‘background noise’. It’s Elite that’s setting up the stall and The Louden are giving them a location to do so. I’d suggest that’s as much as we need to know.

Fair enough and I’m as happy as the next guy but there’s nothing wrong with asking questions about a potentially significant development.

I don't see the relevance, the post is to let Rangers fans on here know that they will be able to purchase 'official' merchandise when they come of the RSC buses or even just going to the game, save them going into town. Why does anyone need to know the background?

You can’t see why fans would be interested in how this came about and who’s behind with all the goings on concerning our retail deal? Really?

You could have just said you couldn’t talk about it without being smart to the poster who originally asked

It really is superb. At least now all the tourists will be able to buy officially at the stadium rather than non officially at the stadium through Sports Direct as they have been doing for the past 7 years

That's great news. A week too late for me, but hopefully back up in the next month or so. It will be brilliant walking upto the stadium new gear in hand and looking at a empty store. Ashley will be gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back