The Gers Store "Pop Up" at The Louden Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the relevance, the post is to let Rangers fans on here know that they will be able to purchase 'official' merchandise when they come of the RSC buses or even just going to the game, save them going into town. Why does anyone need to know the background?

Because people are probably wanting to know how much you’ll be making from this venture I’d imagine.

They’ll be thinking you’re swimming in the blue pounds like Scrooge McDuck. :cool:

That is brilliant news tbh
Hopefully another one directly across from the megastore and at the broomloan side for our first league game.

Because people are probably wanting to know how much you’ll be making from this venture I’d imagine.

They’ll be thinking you’re swimming in the blue pounds like Scrooge McDuck. :cool:

Probably only interested in a positive development in our clubs (officially or otherwise) convoluted retail operations.

That is brilliant news tbh
Hopefully another one directly across from the megastore and at the broomloan side for our first league game.
I am sure that would be a legal minefield due to it being within the stadium footprint.
Obviously anywhere outside that is fine,maybe need permission/special licence from council to set up on the street or owners if on private land I would guess?

Fek sakes Robert improve things and you're dammed don't and your still dammed. There's no pleasing folk on here. Now if you could get into your seat before kick off my auld knees would love it. Now that would be an improvement.
:cool::cool::cool:

Amen to you @Robert Marshall cap well and truly doffed Sir....superb news!!!!.....fans should man placard boards pointing down towards the pop up store from around the stadium....where is the applause emoji when you need one.

You may never get a reply to that question. Rangers will not openly admit to that for fear of being sued for contempt.
Rangers have not been involved with these negotiation's at any time, it's the Gers Store who will be operating it, we were only too happy to help facilitate an area on which our fans could get an opportunity to purchase official merchandise,
It's quite obvious that I would not disclose any information regarding that Company, but this hasn't happened overnight

Fek sakes Robert improve things and you're dammed don't and your still dammed. There's no pleasing folk on here. Now if you could get into your seat before kick off my auld knees would love it. Now that would be an improvement.
:cool::cool::cool:
I'll buy you knee pads

We are pleased to confirm that there will be a pop up Gers Store will be available from 11am for this Sunday’s match against Marseille.

This is the first opportunity to buy the current Hummel Home Kit in the vicinity of Ibrox Stadium and ideal for anyone attending the game and looking to purchase some official Rangers Merchandise.

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/

mhcJFEd.jpg
Brilliant news. An absolutely fantastic development, very well done guys!

The grammar in the tweet might be horrendous :)) but a great job done

We need a team outside the megastore on Sunday instructing folk where to go.
Tbh mate instead of doing a card display the union bears should use some of there cash to make and hand out flyers not to go into the megastore because it’s sports direct and wee get %^*& all money .
They can add this to it now also.

Excellent well done ...and don’t feel you need to respond to some of these ‘questions’ . We should all be celebrating the initiative.

Brilliant.

Great credit must be given for whoever thought of this, and all others involved in setting it up.

You know if you weren't careful to make that point in such a reasonable manner, you could end up sounding quite pompous and arrogant about the mighty power of being made admin on an internet message board.[/QUOTE
Tell him spelt Tennents, I dont want a ban!

Do you know if the they will have the orange quarter zip top with black trim in adult sizes?

(It’s the one the players doing warm ups wore at half time) thanks

This is brilliant news! Well done to all involved

GIRFUY Ashley! :D

So will be available at every home game?

Met the big man through my uncle years ago an absolute Gent and Rangers through and through. Some of the stick he gets on this board is ridiculous

Rangers have not been involved with these negotiation's at any time, it's the Gers Store who will be operating it, we were only too happy to help facilitate an area on which our fans could get an opportunity to purchase official merchandise,
It's quite obvious that I would not disclose any information regarding that Company, but this hasn't happened overnight

Genius

Cap doffed to you sir.

A bit late for this match but a couple of volunteers dishing out flyers outside the Gashley Tat Emporium whilst directing the blissfully unaware in the direction of the Louden wouldn't be a bad idea.

Good to hear this.

All avenues that raise money and at the same time helps the fans are good enough for me.

Hope it goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back