The Gers Store "Pop Up" at The Louden Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to the Louden and well done to @Robert Marshall

Benefits Rangers & our supporters because we can actually get merchandise on match day

Just say something also about Robert, Greg, The Louden - when I started my blog who helped me on twitter, who helped me organise a night, who’s helped me with stuff or getting to speak to people? They have & it didn’t benefit them in anyway, infact I’m probably a massive pain in the tits but they help - don’t understand the moaning about this or constant sniping all the time

People need to stop criticising the wrong people on here & get behind those that are trying to help

Rangers first remember folks

100% Rangers first and Rangers forever and Ever

giphy.gif

Don't want to be a negative git as the pop up shop is excellent for club and fans alike however there has to be someone up at the megastore directing folk to it as there was still folk in it buying stuff and also heard someone ask where the new strip's were

Was mobbed at 2pm before the match. Only really home tops from what I could see but a step in the right direction . Unreal you still see folk in the megastore. Pics of Alves and waggy in the window ffs

Bought the kids the home top today girl serving said there wasn't many left, so must have done well
Congratulations to all involved

Me and my boy have our kit for next week, but Granda and Great-Granda have not...such a store might twist their arms

What does it matter to you?

There was a pop-up store selling official Rangers merchandise. That's all people should be concerned about - and pleased by.

What does Rangers "matter to me"?

Christ on a bike...

Pleased about our retail operation consisting of a pop up shop outside a pub?

Yeah we should all be ecstatic

Christ on a bike...

Nobody is asking you to be ecstatic. However, unless you've been living on the moon, fans haven't had the opportunity to buy anything at games. Financially and morally its a positive step. What's the problem with that?

Christ on a bike...

Can I ask you why the negativity?Fans got a chance to buy official merchandise.Fatman can do fu*k all about it.If Robert fancies giving the retailer a bit of space to do so what’s the gripe?Is it negativity for the sake of it or something else?
Well done to all concerned.

Christ on a bike...

You and a few others in here should engage yer brain before opening your fat gob.After all these years you still don’t get it.Frankly you and a few others should be f ucking ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:

Christ on a bike...

Your concern is underwhelming.

For the retail operation to be working from a pop up shop in a boozer is 100% more beneficial than not at all.

I hope other local businesses can provide further pop up spaces to maximise those sales.

BTW Well done Robert Marshall and all at the Louden . Hats off!!

Christ on a bike...

What is the difference between a Pop up shop outside a pub as against a pop up shop on George Square ?
I'll tell you the difference,the pop up shop is where it is best suited in the circumstances that we find ourselves in at the moment.
I think your mask just slipped.You are on the wrong site.

Excellent idea and well done all involved - be even better when the words spreads and folk know where to go for strips and eh Gilets. Ill be up on Thursday early for a pint pie and strip. The Louden Tavern Quintessential one stop Rangers shop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back